ChillVibes

May 14, 2022
Actually, extremely attentive. I just normally expect people to ask about their games in the correct game threads.

Well, that matters little to me.
I just gave you a suggestion which does sometimes work with rpgmakers and even other game engines.
If it doesn't work for you, too bad. May want to maybe use search in the village of nightmare thread, perhaps somebody else had the same issue and found a solution.
Okey got you. thanks for your suggestion.

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The game engine, the intro phase to the game are so unappealing that the dev should considering upgrading the engine to mv/mz and make it better with the lessons learned.
Cut your losses eh.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
The game engine, the intro phase to the game are so unappealing that the dev should considering upgrading the engine to mv/mz and make it better with the lessons learned.
Cut your losses eh.
This game is a passion project that's literally a decade old. I don't think you understand the amount of effort that would need to go into "upgrading" the engine. At that point you're basically asking Crouler to just restart everything from scratch.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
This game is a passion project that's literally a decade old. I don't think you understand the amount of effort that would need to go into "upgrading" the engine. At that point you're basically asking Crouler to just restart everything from scratch.
He has 7 patrons, theres about 2 pages of posts this year. It's probably because people are filtered by the old content/engine and whatever new stuff he adds its experienced by very small number of people.
Seems like a waste of time if you want people to have a good time, to make money, or simply have people experience your work.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
He has 7 patrons, theres about 2 pages of posts this year. It's probably because people are filtered by the old content/engine and whatever new stuff he adds its experienced by very small number of people.
Seems like a waste of time if you want people to have a good time, to make money, or simply have people experience your work.
If he did it for money or popularity, we'd probably see [Abandoned] a looooong-ass time ago. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
He seems to be genuinely passionate about this game.
But i agree that a... fresher engine would be a great idea. If he doesn't like newer rpgms then he could maybe give wolf a shot.
The problem is, he didn't strike me as code-savvy dude so perhaps this engine is the only one he can manage well enough to not turn this game into a complete disaster. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Still, indeed, if you are so passionate about making games then why not learn to code and do it right. :giggle::coffee:

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Holy shit didn't know the author was still working on this. Massive props to him. The game isn't anything special but there's a lot of content. And I supported it back in the day. Will be nostalgic to give it a play and see what's new.

Reactions: Rewdo06

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Huh, a project from ol' 2k16?
Ripped CGs in the OP?

Huh.
Someone catch me up, that still the case?
All over the place CGs?
Also, how much content we got?
You'd expect a lot after

you know

6 years.
Then again

Breeding Season happened, so you never truly know, ha.

cwiz

Nov 2, 2020
Ripped CGs in the OP?

Huh.
All over the place CGs?
You'd expect a lot after

you know

6 years.
Then again

The creator started the game a long time ago. However he got deployed in the military and had to drop the game for a long time. So I geuss the game had been on a long hiatus, with him only recently picking the game back up. As a result, alot of the game could be considered a bit out-dated.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Ripped CGs in the OP?

Huh.
All over the place CGs?
You'd expect a lot after

you know

6 years.
Then again

Plus it hasn't been in development 6yrs its been 12 yrs

So, since I am working on the next update but can see I won't be able to finish up this time, I thought I should keep you guys up to date on the current progress.
So, I am currently finishing up the actual main story of this game. The end is made so that it sort of lines of for a sequel since I want to finish this game and get it over with for now, and then when things calm down, I can begin the finale in a structured way. This game has been in production for 12 years now, I believe, which means the initial stuff was made by very different people. That's a long time to work and it was my first real game. I want to end it so I can start off with a fresh template for the next title, AND I want some time off between titles, lol.
Anyway, the game will have the final quest made and then the focus will be on the last of the games many unfinished areas.
I just wanted to keep you all in the loop!
Crouler
The creator started the game a long time ago. However he got deployed in the military and had to drop the game for a long time. So I geuss the game had been on a long hiatus, with him only recently picking the game back up. As a result, alot of the game could be considered a bit out-dated.
I dont know about him being deployed in the military I went back as far in his blog as 2018 didn't see anything about that, as i've been following him a long time. As for droping the game if you go to his blog site he has consistently being posting updates of 6mths or less with the exception of when he got Cov-id plus had some life issues living arrangments etc and has posted when problems surface. As i said above i went back as far in his blog as 2018 unless i missed something has been working on it continuously so what if he has been working on it for 6 yrs. Its a great game with lots of content. Instead of quoting

Ripped CGs in the OP?

Huh.
All over the place CGs?
You'd expect a lot after
Either have a go and play it or don't and move on to the next game on this site. Yes its a old game been in development a long time but the Dev has posted regular updates. A lot can be said for a lot of Dev that start a game get popular with regular updates than die off with only giving a small crappy update 6 or 12mths later. At least this Dev hasn't dropped the game and has continued with regular updates. Good on the Dev!! Not a fan - boy or whatever else just a realist about this Dev in my opinion.

Sunday, 19 April 2020

So, it's been a long time, and I'm sorry about that. As things are now, there are a few ways things could go, so I wish to keep you all in the loop, and no matter what, I will not abandon the game. Once I get things back up working, the game WILL continue. Anyway, here are the possible futures:
1: I manage to get out of this corona hell and get back home, get myself a new computer. This would likely be somewhere around August.
2: I finish my current contract with my employer. This would mean that I wouldn't get back until around next februrary or march.
It still all depends on so many things, and Corona hasn't exactly made things easier... Anyway, that's it for now. I just wanted to show I'm still alive, and to the patrons, I am eternally grateful, despite the game being on hiatus. Thank you!

Crouler

Last edited:
Reactions: Ritsujin

MadSwede87

Sep 4, 2016
I started a new game and this pops up at the second fight "Unable to find file Graphics/Battlers/Nemesi FIGHTER transparent front export" I cant find it in the map so do someone now how to fix it? I cant go beyond this point

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I started a new game and this pops up at the second fight "Unable to find file Graphics/Battlers/Nemesi FIGHTER transparent front export" I cant find it in the map so do someone now how to fix it? I cant go beyond this point
The file is missing AND the path contains a typo. Just copy the "Nemesis FIGHTER transparent back export" and name it like the error message

Reactions: MadSwede87
Jul 3, 2017
i keep getting an error for the fight in the cave
i already renamed the nemesis pic and copied it but it still wont let me proceed
does anyone have that img to link me plz

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes