Unity Almastriga [v0.1.28] [Taboolicious]

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
In v6 does anyone know if they added the brute or any additional sex scenes yet? Also let me know if they implemented a better way to get the scenes than to run through the level and restart if you didn't get a monster with hearts

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
In v6 does anyone know if they added the brute or any additional sex scenes yet? Also let me know if they implemented a better way to get the scenes than to run through the level and restart if you didn't get a monster with hearts
Excuse me, my friend. Do you have a game?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I would say nah, the game, for now, doesnt have much content. But the art is really good. It's Taboolicious we are talking about.
Btw, changelog for 0.4 plz
Changelog is included in the Dropbox link for the download:

Build v4.0

April-17-2018

-Ingame Changes

Jane
Jump tweak
now you fall faster after de apex of the jump
specianl animation clean

Roxy (ally)
Agressive mode changed
Roxy will attack your target

Brute (enemy)
stance and walk animations cleaned

several SFX added
Currency added (does nothing at the moment)

Several enemy and general bug fixes

Arena stage expanded
New section added (WIP)

Sex scenes can now be skipped

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Wait, have they still not added the brute sex scene yet? Really confused as it seemed they had finished the scene and were already making progress on the gargoyles scene over on picarto
The latest public version is from April. Maybe if you're a patron you can get a build that has more scenes.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Just got the Thoggua and Zobie sex scenes, are there anymore sex scenes?

HughJarse

May 24, 2017
Tried the July version from Patreon and I could only find 3 sex scenes: zombie, toad looking thing(my favorite one so far) and the behemoth.No gargoyle so far.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Hi, I asked the tread starter, klx if its possible to make an update, since I am not an uploader and there is already somebody who covered this game ;)
The link from the OP you can't get the behemoth scene?

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes