• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Almastriga [v0.1.28] [Taboolicious]

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Updated OP.

Haven't tried it to see how far it has gotten development wise.

Reactions: ponyguy

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
so what exactly is the button... so far I know WASD does the walking then Q & E (strafe?) F does special move that doesn't seem to do anything at the moment and of course SpaceBar for Jumping. The left mouse click does the attack while the right summon a shield. I saw a heart icon once... how do I trigger that?

Edit : Z and X switch weapon skin.(Polearm to Spear and another Spear it seems?)
while enter suppose to be where the menu is... and ESC just quit the game. Am I missing anything?

Reactions: Axer Hell

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
so what exactly is the button... so far I know WASD does the walking then Q & E (strafe?) F does special move that doesn't seem to do anything at the moment and of course SpaceBar for Jumping. The left mouse click does the attack while the right summon a shield. I saw a heart icon once... how do I trigger that?

Edit : Z and X switch weapon skin.(Polearm to Spear and another Spear it seems?)
while enter suppose to be where the menu is... and ESC just quit the game. Am I missing anything?
There's a list of the controls in the build notes in the main menu. That lists all keys that do something, I believe.

lordukk

May 21, 2017
i get stuck whenever I get hit by that small monster shooting goo and also when I get knocked down by melee monsters. I can't move at all and I cant be attacked by them ? its like im surrounded by an invisible wall.
Also the character is gray unless im moving..
anyone else has these issues ?

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
i get stuck whenever I get hit by that small monster shooting goo and also when I get knocked down by melee monsters. I can't move at all and I cant be attacked by them ? its like im surrounded by an invisible wall.
Also the character is gray unless im moving..
anyone else has these issues ?
Yeah getting stuck is normal I guess, it's still early build. I just restart the game... and that gray... I'm guessing its a placeholder skin

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
There's a list of the controls in the build notes in the main menu. That lists all keys that do something, I believe.
well I know about that not that it explain much...one of them is [Space] Jump. Jump. test?(yes you can double jump) that doesn't explain the heck what else you can do in the game... but I guess that is the key they had listed (for now). I forgot but I'm pretty sure there isn't F' included in that list but it does nothing but getting you stuck sometimes (you are protected against monster spits during the animation). I manage to get both monster cg scene by restarting the game a few times... I guess that love trigger is random?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I pressed every button in the game and Cleared the room (to the best of my knowledge, but I can't open the door in the first room, and I'm just checking if you can, or if this room is all there is?

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
How do I get the scenes?
There is a random chance for the enemies in the level to have hearts over their heads, once you see those walk up and touch them. However like I said it is random you may find no enemies with hearts in a level and if this happens restart and try again.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
There is a random chance for the enemies in the level to have hearts over their heads, once you see those walk up and touch them. However like I said it is random you may find no enemies with hearts in a level and if this happens restart and try again.
While I do think it's true that those with hearts over them trigger a scene, I think I've also had it happen with an enemy that did not. I'm not entirely sure how it happened, and the controls and stability of the game are pretty bad for now, but I did not see any hearts before being presented with the scene.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
While I do think it's true that those with hearts over them trigger a scene, I think I've also had it happen with an enemy that did not. I'm not entirely sure how it happened, and the controls and stability of the game are pretty bad for now, but I did not see any hearts before being presented with the scene.
Really? I guess that can be added to the ever growing list of bugs this early build has :p

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes