Recommending All Koikatu based games

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Hey Adabelitoo, saw your recent posts in the Twisted World forum and just noticed you were THE Koikatsu guy running the Koikatsu-based games spreadsheet. Thank you for that!

Anyway, I would like to ask if you know of similar games that have the aesthetic, render, and animation of Twisted World? I exhaustively tried to search for some in your spreadsheet one by one but man, I'm still like at the 80th cell and found like 5-7 games that I did like (but not similar to TW). TW just hit a lot of checkboxes in my kink list and I hope you can help me in my search with your knowledge. Haha!
Thanks, but I must admit I don't play many Koikatsu games these days so I can't make recommendations. I mostly keep the list to help others.

Reactions: seirtnese

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
Why isn't there a tag for these games already? I appreciate the work, but it'd be a lot more convenient for everyone if there were just a separate tag for anime-like 3DCG games.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
I played a game a while back but can't remember the name and I've switched PC's.

It was Koikatu, and had a big strong black guy with a fro that would train you in a park. You got a job working in a restaurant and had a friend that seemed to be in with the mafia. Does this ring any bells for anyone?

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
I played a game a while back but can't remember the name and I've switched PC's.

It was Koikatu, and had a big strong black guy with a fro that would train you in a park. You got a job working in a restaurant and had a friend that seemed to be in with the mafia. Does this ring any bells for anyone?
That should be goodbye eternity but I don't think it's made with koikatsu.

Reactions: MaviusJones

deepchode

Jan 8, 2020
I saw a game ago that i was interested in, but it seems to have changed its name or my memory has just gotten worse honestly could be either one, I seem to recall it having been a koikatsu based game, about the only thing i remember of it was the comments for the first few pages if i recall correctly was all people talking about how good the models were for it being koikatsu, it had a fantasy setting aswell and i think one of the female MCs was a redhead.

but that whole idea of finding a game again makes me wanna mention it's honestly kind of crazy how many 0.001 abandoned games there are that just clutter the search with so little content i'm not sure anyone noticed they'd be removed after their third year of being abandoned, and how much we really need better tags than "Ren'py" which can encompass about 18 different software used for character models, leading to entirely different games

Reactions: MaviusJones

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
I saw a game ago that i was interested in, but it seems to have changed its name or my memory has just gotten worse honestly could be either one, I seem to recall it having been a koikatsu based game, about the only thing i remember of it was the comments for the first few pages if i recall correctly was all people talking about how good the models were for it being koikatsu, it had a fantasy setting aswell and i think one of the female MCs was a redhead.

but that whole idea of finding a game again makes me wanna mention it's honestly kind of crazy how many 0.001 abandoned games there are that just clutter the search with so little content i'm not sure anyone noticed they'd be removed after their third year of being abandoned, and how much we really need better tags than "Ren'py" which can encompass about 18 different software used for character models, leading to entirely different games
That could be Reboot Love. The female mc is a redhead. Even if that's not what you're lookin for it's a great game. One of the best koikatsu games ever imo. And it's completed, which is even better.

Jun 16, 2023
Anyone know if there's any lists similar to this for Honey select titles?

The new tag system hasnt been implemented for them yet :(

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
The google sheet has been redesigned:
- Brand new design (night mode)
- Link column is now the first
- Date column now contains detailed information (hover the mouse to see notes)
- Title, Version and Dev are now separate
- Tags now contains every tag
- Rating information added
- Censorship information added
- Information tab updated

All credits goes to mestrexota

Jun 1, 2020
Hope this gets updated soon and not abandoned, this list was really good.
I like games made using Koikatsu or Honey select type of Models. Last update was on November, so we have a backlog of nearly 50 days, so lot of games should be on the list.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hope this gets updated soon and not abandoned, this list was really good.
I like games made using Koikatsu or Honey select type of Models. Last update was on November, so we have a backlog of nearly 50 days, so lot of games should be on the list.
Same ^^ and I hope someone makes a list of honey selector games as well :coffee:

Reactions: EasyMuthaFuckinE

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
I like this list however do we have a list similar to this but for games made through honey select?