Recommending All Koikatu based games

lichkingnivek

Mar 24, 2022
does anyonne have the character cards of the 20 main girls from (lessons in love)
i love that game as fuck thanks in advence

for the game koikatsu

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
does anyonne have the character cards of the 20 main girls from (lessons in love)
i love that game as fuck thanks in advence

for the game koikatsu
The Dev doesn't distribute his character cards, unfortunately. at best you'll likely find cards that are made to resemble his characters, but not the official cards.

mrcatpotion

Jun 15, 2020
hey someone remember the program I had to create your own visual novel the koikatsu but I don't remember it was the complete mod that this game had does anyone remember the name

PixelatedRain

Dec 16, 2021
hey someone remember the program I had to create your own visual novel the koikatsu but I don't remember it was the complete mod that this game had does anyone remember the name
I think you're talking about ScrewThisNoise's BetterRepack. Look up BetterRepack RX15, it's the latest version. It includes everything, the game itself and tons of mods.

Reactions: Bob Jared

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Adabelitoo what are the best games in that list in your opinion?
To be honest, the list got way to big for me and it's been a while since I become unable to have a proper answer for that question.

The only two not onhold/abandoned games I can honestly recommend are the two in my signature. Another thing you can do is pick a game using the 5 tags the devs/players told me and the doc's filters. Check the Information sheet for more info.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hello sir Adabelitoo , thanks for making the list it really helps me alot to find all koikatsu that I might have missed out while searching and also just wanted to say thank you for making a great game ( I mean complex society ) it was actually my first game I started playing a few yrs ago I just hope that you continue to develop that game to completion no matter how long it takes I will be keeping a very close eye to the future updates. Again thanks ^^

isn't theres koikatu game like high school dxd?
There's one it just recently came out ( I guess few months ago ) and its on list as well anyways if you havent found it yet here's the link https://f95zone.to/threads/devils-academy-dxd-v0-2-naitoh.125735/

• Red Heart
Reactions: Adabelitoo

seirtnese

Apr 13, 2019
Hey Adabelitoo, saw your recent posts in the Twisted World forum and just noticed you were THE Koikatsu guy running the Koikatsu-based games spreadsheet. Thank you for that!

Anyway, I would like to ask if you know of similar games that have the aesthetic, render, and animation of Twisted World? I exhaustively tried to search for some in your spreadsheet one by one but man, I'm still like at the 80th cell and found like 5-7 games that I did like (but not similar to TW). TW just hit a lot of checkboxes in my kink list and I hope you can help me in my search with your knowledge. Haha!

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hey Adabelitoo, saw your recent posts in the Twisted World forum and just noticed you were THE Koikatsu guy running the Koikatsu-based games spreadsheet. Thank you for that!

Anyway, I would like to ask if you know of similar games that have the aesthetic, render, and animation of Twisted World? I exhaustively tried to search for some in your spreadsheet one by one but man, I'm still like at the 80th cell and found like 5-7 games that I did like (but not similar to TW). TW just hit a lot of checkboxes in my kink list and I hope you can help me in my search with your knowledge. Haha!
Twisted World is really unique the very first time I played that it really shocked me when I realized how everyone likes the protag, the amount of visual effects and sounds, how easygoing and lighthearted everyone is and lastly how protag isnt some generic asshole who wants to rape everyone as soon as possible there were things which I didnt like futarnari,traps,etc and thank god for making those things optional but I seriously like how those people were considerate of protag.

I kinda doubt you can find similar games like that because as far as I know there's no such game there might be some with good humor, protag acting pricey and being rude when girls treat him like trash and when the girls want to have sex with him but being considerate of those people who are in trouble, unique interactions in sandbox like getting messages from phone, being able to hang out with them and they change their schedules according to day/night system and you get dialogues depending upon the time you are hanging out,etc. If you want these kinda games just lemme know but beware these things are there in one game and not in another I just gave you a general idea ^^

Reactions: seirtnese

seirtnese

Apr 13, 2019
Twisted World is really unique the very first time I played that it really shocked me when I realized how everyone likes the protag, the amount of visual effects and sounds, how easygoing and lighthearted everyone is and lastly how protag isnt some generic asshole who wants to rape everyone as soon as possible there were things which I didnt like futarnari,traps,etc and thank god for making those things optional but I seriously like how those people were considerate of protag.

I kinda doubt you can find similar games like that because as far as I know there's no such game there might be some with good humor, protag acting pricey and being rude when girls treat him like trash and when the girls want to have sex with him but being considerate of those people who are in trouble, unique interactions in sandbox like getting messages from phone, being able to hang out with them and they change their schedules according to day/night system and you get dialogues depending upon the time you are hanging out,etc. If you want these kinda games just lemme know but beware these things are there in one game and not in another I just gave you a general idea ^^
I'm open to any recommendations at this point lol. Thanks in advance!