• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending All Koikatu based games

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
I wish there was a way to tell if a game is progression based, like HS Tutor and Complex Society, or just a straight up fuck fest like Harem High and Mysterious Island.

I can't stand fuckfest games and prefer progression based but I've wasted time downloading 4 FF games in a row now...

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
I wish there was a way to tell if a game is progression based, like HS Tutor and Complex Society, or just a straight up fuck fest like Harem High and Mysterious Island.

I can't stand fuckfest games and prefer progression based but I've wasted time downloading 4 FF games in a row now...

Hey man, have you tried Scarlet Law and Out of Touch?

Scarlet Law has interesting story and beautiful models, but the developer already has an abandoned project, so dont get too invested. Its a shame because the game looks really promising, so hopefully the abandoned game (which was amazing too) was due to copyright with Nintendo only and not the typical Patreon scam.

Out of Touch is ....special. To me it is the Koikatsu Midnight Paradise. Some of the most beautiful models I have seen with koikatsu, amazing music, really good story, it is quite lengthy already but.......no sex, and almost no nudity YET. Dev says it is important for story purposes and he will introduce it in season 2. The game right now is almost finished with season 1. But yeah I would highly recommend it to anyone that likes koikatsu and story driven games, even with no sex or nudity. The story is that good.

Those two and Hero Harem Guild, as far as story goes, are in my top 10 koikatsu games, with least amount of fuckfest.

I love me both fuck fest games for days im in a hurry, and story games for entertainment purposes.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Hey man, have you tried Scarlet Law and Out of Touch?

Scarlet Law has interesting story and beautiful models, but the developer already has an abandoned project, so dont get too invested. Its a shame because the game looks really promising, so hopefully the abandoned game (which was amazing too) was due to copyright with Nintendo only and not the typical Patreon scam.

Out of Touch is ....special. To me it is the Koikatsu Midnight Paradise. Some of the most beautiful models I have seen with koikatsu, amazing music, really good story, it is quite lengthy already but.......no sex, and almost no nudity YET. Dev says it is important for story purposes and he will introduce it in season 2. The game right now is almost finished with season 1. But yeah I would highly recommend it to anyone that likes koikatsu and story driven games, even with no sex or nudity. The story is that good.

Those two and Hero Harem Guild, as far as story goes, are in my top 10 koikatsu games, with least amount of fuckfest.

I love me both fuck fest games for days im in a hurry, and story games for entertainment purposes.
I haven't heard of either but I'll check them out now! Thanks.

Sideralis

Jun 25, 2019
Hello! Thanks so much for working on this list, just letting you know that "Lewd Town Adventure" and "Hooker Town Adventures" are redirecting to the same game :)

Reactions: Adabelitoo

kohjisasame

Sep 24, 2020
Amazing list! Thank you very much.

I know the chars in these games can't be replaced. But is there a way to even alter/edit them? Through Koikatsu Studio or something?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Amazing list! Thank you very much.

I know the chars in these games can't be replaced. But is there a way to even alter/edit them? Through Koikatsu Studio or something?
No unless you have the original scenes where the CGs were taken from.