• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending All Koikatu based games

Dec 29, 2018
Not sure what do you mean by "could be placed here". The game's thread will be updated once somebody reports the new link.

I'm trying to have CS's update ready by this Friday.
Well HS Tutor 0.6.5 is out and I thought maybe you had it, but no worries if you don’t

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I like the premise of Koikatu but I really prefer playing as a female character. Any recommendations?
New body new life and Love Change are both "female protagonist" but both gamers are about a boy inside a girl's body. You also have one game called Haruka something but it's a futa game and it's abandoned.

Reactions: anonarchiver

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
New body new life and Love Change are both "female protagonist" but both gamers are about a boy inside a girl's body. You also have one game called Haruka something but it's a futa game and it's abandoned.
Those sound like school life games/sims etc. I guess I should have been more specific; I want a game with a female protagonist that lets you customize other characters and stuff. Like My Very Own Lith but you can pick out personalities and stuff too, and there's more than just one person to customize.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Those sound like school life games/sims etc. I guess I should have been more specific; I want a game with a female protagonist that lets you customize other characters and stuff. Like My Very Own Lith but you can pick out personalities and stuff too, and there's more than just one person to customize.
Nope, there aren't any Koikatu game like that.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Is there a completed or particularly recommended section to be added?
There aren't completed Koikatu games yet. If you want my recommendations then HS Tutor is my favorite game in this site. Public Sex Life is good if you look for mindless sex without too much story. Harem HighSchool (in the abandoned section) is 100% worthy of playing. Lastly, Complex Society is my game so of course I would recommend it.

I didn't played all Koikatu games so I'm probably missing some good games on my list.