Mayonnaiser

Feb 12, 2022
Wonderfully simple and amazing game, I loved it. It would be so great to see more games from this developer translated.

Pandaman969

Jul 4, 2017
sjonn76 I think it would be worth mentioning the game's built-in cheat menu in the OP. It's pretty flexible so you don't even need to break the game if all you want to do is get a head start, see the scenes, or remove a little grind. Or check the scenes before deciding whether or not to play the game. I've attached an image with the instructions, but it's pretty easy:
- Go to the Inn
- Choose 'Recall'
- Highlight the bottom-right box
- Hold the 'Confirm' key (Enter or Z) until the menu pops up.

View attachment 2605053
Is this cheat work at the start of the game? I followed the instructions but don't work. (details) My hearth all in shadow.

1685907130126.png

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Pandaman969 I double checked and the cheat menu works fine even at the very beginning of the game. Make sure you hold a 'Confirm' key (even the numpad's [Enter] key works); holding the left mouse-button doesn't work.

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Anyone have an idea how to fix the window being fully blacked out?

Game starts gives me a black window but I can hear it running fine, it responds to input and sounds like its playing normally except for the screen being all black. Can even close it fine by clicking where the x should be.
I have the same problem, how can everyone play this game when there is a massiv bug?

JohnD362

Feb 15, 2018
sjonn76 I think it would be worth mentioning the game's built-in cheat menu in the OP. It's pretty flexible so you don't even need to break the game if all you want to do is get a head start, see the scenes, or remove a little grind. Or check the scenes before deciding whether or not to play the game. I've attached an image with the instructions, but it's pretty easy:
- Go to the Inn
- Choose 'Recall'
- Highlight the bottom-right box
- Hold the 'Confirm' key (Enter or Z) until the menu pops up.

View attachment 2605053
I can't access it for some reason.

Is there a pre-requisite action I have to do first?

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
JohnD362 There are no prerequisites; you can access the cheat menu immediately after starting a new game or simply whenever the mood strikes. Maybe try holding Z longer, or use the arrow keys to select the box instead of the mouse? I don't recall it being finicky, though you do need to hold the key sort of long.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
here's my question can the other girls in the town get sex scene's are any thing like that. just me wondering because you would think there would be something to those girls.

1324qwery

Apr 17, 2022
Does anyone know any other games with anal massage? Unfortunately there is no massage tag on the site

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
So does anyone know a way to easily identify the enemies weakness? I only know so far that magic works on slimes and poisonous jellies..

Reactions: nfr00

HandyCapped

May 18, 2020
Hmm, I ran the files through hent-AI for shits and giggles to see how well can I get it to come out (a few examples from the start of the game attached.) and I have to say that it's at least somewhat passable. But I'm all but a newbie in AI image enhancement, so someone with actual competence could probably end up with something actually good. Some manual painting and model fiddling is probably required, not to even start with the photoshop work. And by the way, you need to decrypt the images.

Passes for a proof of concept at least, I hope.

Reactions: RodFo

sjonn76

Oct 3, 2021
sjonn76 i shared the new game from tiger cage in a translation request, since you translated this one and the next looks similar, wonder if you would like to do it to. Unfortunate i dont know any translation tool and english is not my first language so i would probably fuck it up if i tried to translate.
I'll probably give it a try in the future if there's no one else willing. I gave it a peek and it has double the amount of text compared to this game, so it'll take a long long time to fully translate it. I'm also working on a different game right now, so I'll see the end of that first.

ps. I'm not a native speaker either, so don't give up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xyla and hp_surfer
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes