Jshad5687

Jun 4, 2021
ok can anyone help with the nw_elf_dll problem ? the game file have it but it keep getting delete by something

note : turn off anitcirus doesnt work

note2: solved , it the fucking rav endpoint protection what an asshole program
How'd you figure it out? I'm not very tech savvy so this has been a headache to say the least

VulgarXrated

Nov 17, 2018
I really wish these guys would learn to use Renpy already. I enjoy these games but 90% of the time is wasted running around in these crappy, lifeless 2D worlds with very little interaction. Makes me not even want to play them because you have to mess around for like 6hrs until you get to the content you actually want to see.

cheeseburger

Jun 4, 2017
is there any way to easily identify what kind of weakness each enemy have? I assume, like goblins, since they wear no armour they would be weak to slash atk etc.

weeeeee

Sep 22, 2017
I really enjoyed this game. Reminded me a lot of something like Slay the Spire where every run is different and you need to adapt.

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
How'd you figure it out? I'm not very tech savvy so this has been a headache to say the least
I just find which program is blocking the process lol , usually it anti virus but this time it rav endpoint protection

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
fuck this game absolutely sucks, it just battling with one miss attack after the other, all i see is miss target over and over again every attack no matter the weapon or ability it all misses, endlessly missing attacks against basic low level enemies over and over back and forth, what's the point? Smash my head

uninstalled

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
cgs are good unfortunately that's where the good things end
i dont care how good the cgs are im not dealing with this garbage combat
sytem that turns me into a punching bag that misses(and im not kidding i counted) over 30 turns back to back
while the enemy can hit me fine there is simple rpgm combat and then there is this broken mess

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
fuck this game absolutely sucks, it just battling with one miss attack after the other, all i see is miss target over and over again every attack no matter the weapon or ability it all misses, endlessly missing attacks against basic low level enemies over and over back and forth, what's the point? Smash my head

uninstalled

your character was probably over encumbered your character is going to miss almost always if they are like that. pay attention to the weight of every item and how much weight your character can hold. didn't you see the weight category in the menu when in the dungeon it tells you how much you hold. you can even upgrade how much you can hold as well in the skill shop.

Last edited:

OCutz

Aug 1, 2017
Homie is looking at that "weight 36/21" and thinking "I wonder if there are consequences of too heavy gear?", then at the same time wondering why they keep missing attacks :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Nyy and Dim342

neodymiumx

Jun 5, 2020
games pretty brutally grindy for what it is tbh, rogue-like mechanics but theres no real way to guide the run towards your desired kit, you could end up at floor 25+ and not have the items you're spec'd into. Very good nonetheless.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes