OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Um, I don't think we've seen enough proof of that at this stage. Are you asking us to just take your word for it?

Git gud!

:p
Hahaha. I'm on it! I'm actually working on it while answering you guys.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Hahaha. I'm on it! I'm actually working on it while answering you guys.
That's nice. Does the game end after the Developer Quips? It turns Non-Clicky. Should it not drop you back to the title screen?

If I can be of any help (like, not financially. Let's not go crazy here), send me a PM.

Rapid edit - NOT YOUR FAULT! Another VN had turned its music on. So sorry. And the music fit your game so well. Sorry, sorry!

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
That's nice. Have a look at this - towards the end, I think you forgot a Music Stop. When you're looking at Alison (Now called Terí)'s new clothes, some soulful music starts, whilst some rock continues to play.

Also, does the game end after the Developer Quips? It turns Non-Clicky. Should it not drop you back to the title screen?

If I can be of any help (like, not financially. Let's not go crazy here), send me a PM.

Edit - fsk - the music continues to play after the game is *quit* lol!
That is indeed something I have not encountered on my end. I'll try the same build myself once more.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
That's nice. Does the game end after the Developer Quips? It turns Non-Clicky. Should it not drop you back to the title screen?

Rapid edit - NOT YOUR FAULT! Another VN had turned its music on. So sorry. And the music fit your game so well. Sorry, sorry!
Hmmmm. Ok? Well, I tested the same build you guys have and the music is intended to loop for those who want to listen to it. You can, however, return to title or close game. Works as intended that far at least, I just tested it.

tek

Nov 12, 2016
As an aside, could you look into 1) Text speed (sloooow!) and 2) The colours on the roll-back? I have some confidence in my eyes still, but I have to squint to read this (see example).

Also, sexy dragons. I could get behind that!

Edit: Also, is there any way to enable "Press space to advance"? Having to hold/click the mouse all the time is ... tiring. Yes. Tiring. Nothing suspicious.
Really want to try this but as above if the text in the sample provided is anything to go by I'll wait till it's been improved, I hate squinting to read a story , and yes I do actually read the stories not just look at the pictures LOL

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Hmmmm. Ok? Well, I tested the same build you guys have and the music is intended to loop for those who want to listen to it. You can, however, return to title or close game. Works as intended that far at least, I just tested it.
The music is no problem, and you *can* return to the title (by clicking Title), however the game gives no indication that it's over. I think text like "Game end - for real this time", or simply returning the player to the title automatically would help.

I was left with a picture, a black text box, and no indication on what to do. I probably clicked like 2,410,884 times before I just clicked Title.

Not the end of the world, but us Users can be pretty dumb sometimes :)

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Really want to try this but as above if the text in the sample provided is anything to go by I'll wait till it's been improved, I hate squinting to read a story , and yes I do actually read the stories not just look at the pictures LOL
No, no, no. That was just the backlog. The normal text is fine.

Reactions: tek

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I would really like an option to turn off music/sound (or the bare minimum to be able to adjust volume). Otherwise, I can't wait for more.

(B.t.w. if the option is there already, I didn't find it).

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Sorry, it was just the backlog, I switched background to something "Fancy" and well forgot to change colors and size to match it.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I would really like an option to turn off music/sound (or the bare minimum to be able to adjust volume). Otherwise, I can't wait for more.

In the meantime, open Volume Mixer (near clock), Right-click it -> Pin to Taskbar. Works better, usually :)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

Currently considering Renpy switch. Mainly because I as a gamer am as irritated as many of you are when options that should be basic are not included. So please be patient, I promise it'll happen as soon as I get used to ren.

Reactions: moudy

tek

Nov 12, 2016
Currently considering Renpy switch. Mainly because I as a gamer am as irritated as many of you are when options that should be basic are not included. So please be patient, I promise it'll happen as soon as I get used to ren.
I'm gonna try the game shortly, but I'd advise you not to rush with the switch to renpy till your good enough with the setup to be able to work at the same rate your at now, otherwise you'll just frustrate yourself.

Last edited:

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
Oh, do I ever. No worries I got you covered. I never said I would soften the tone simply because some can't handle it or simply don't like it. I'll just put a big warning sign that says. This WAY THERE BE DARKNESS. They can choose to avoid it, simple and hopefully acceptable.
Or the sign could say: All hope abandon ye who enter here

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
Very nice work! I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see how it develops (and the titties ofc).

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Glad to hear that. TyrannoBuilder is just...icky! :)

Don't forget us Mac users, whatever you decide - TyrannoBuilder can make a Mac version too!

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes