llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
So at the time you can choose between Love harem or dom/pet route why does it change into a different story? or did i do something wrong with the patches?

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
So at the time you can choose between Love harem or dom/pet route why does it change into a different story? or did i do something wrong with the patches?
the first one is the "real timeline story" with ending and stuff, the others are a "other world" with unfinished story

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Love is the canon route, dom and harem routes are more "what if" scenes and follow different stories with different characters.

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Love is the canon route, dom and harem routes are more "what if" scenes and follow different stories with different characters.
Ahh, bc when i clicked "Love route" it had a different story saying how Alice almost got kicked out last night but that didnt happen, or i was so high that i completly forgot what happend even though it happend 5 mins bfore the choice

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
huge copout. If you don't intend on finishing a story for all routes, then make it a kinetic novel imo.
On the bright side, the dev said he might come back to finish it once he’s done with his current project, The Shrink.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay was good but missing animations and 2 paths incomplete is not a finished game. And doesn't belong in the completed prefix status. Or a tag for some paths incomplete should exist. So i can avoid it.
you can whine to dev as much as you want and same with mods. dev said it's completed so per rules mods can't do anything else.

it is warned on this thread many times that only 1 path is completed.

Reactions: Haast

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Does he clap the Russian girl(Nadia?) cheek without the sub path? Or just the assjob if you're on the Dom and harem path

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes