whydoineedto

May 21, 2022
Ah yes, a warrant is out for your arrest, and they totally don't radio in all the units at the hospital where you're known to have gone, or send units to the bar you frequent, or your house... Also, completely forget about it. I'm sure it'll come up again soon. 10/10

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Alison FotA is essentially 3 games in 1 where you will find major differences in both story and characters depending on whether you choose the Love, Dom or Harem route with no render repeated on another path.
This feels very weirdly phrased to me. None of those with paths are mutual exclusive. A harem path sure as hell can't be done without love. There's no reason a harem can't be one dom to multiple subs, not really my think but whatever. Love by itself could I suppose be a monogamy path. A dom/sub realtionship, harem or monogamous, would I would hope be based on love and trust.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
This feels very weirdly phrased to me. None of those with paths are mutual exclusive. A harem path sure as hell can't be done without love. There's no reason a harem can't be one dom to multiple subs, not really my think but whatever. Love by itself could I suppose be a monogamy path. A dom/sub realtionship, harem or monogamous, would I would hope be based on love and trust.
It's phrased that way but all it means is that there are three paths in-game. Love, Harem, and Dom are just convenient names pointing out the major differences between the paths. The Love route has three endings, and each of them comes with a “mini-harem”, but the Harem route proper lets you get all the girls. In both the Love and Harem routes, most scenes are more or less maledom, but in the Dom route, it's the actual focus (or at least it would be if that route wasn't as incomplete as it is currently).

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's phrased that way but all it means is that there are three paths in-game. Love, Harem, and Dom are just convenient names pointing out the major differences between the paths. The Love route has three endings, and each of them comes with a “mini-harem”, but the Harem route proper lets you get all the girls. In both the Love and Harem routes, most scenes are more or less maledom, but in the Dom route, it's the actual focus (or at least it would be if that route wasn't as incomplete as it is currently).
Ah I see, thanks. Just saw that the true harem path was abandoned so I'll be giving the game a skip regardless.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
The harem and dom routes are incomplete.

The game is marked as complete because the dev has said that only the love route is canonical, and the harem and dom routes should be viewed as “bonus content”.
Oh thats sad I was very confused at the games ends and there stand completed, hm ok then load at the point where choose love or harem. And play from there!

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Hello, sorry to bother everyone, but I have a question if someone doesn't mind answering. Where is the futa/trans content in the game? I ask because it's my main fetish and was wondering where I had to go. I would appreciate it if someone took the time to answer.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hello, sorry to bother everyone, but I have a question if someone doesn't mind answering. Where is the futa/trans content in the game? I ask because it's my main fetish and was wondering where I had to go. I would appreciate it if someone took the time to answer.
The girl that help you and Alison in the park when you are ambushed by corrupted policemen is a trans girl, so you need to get to that part to see it, but there's not a lot of action with her.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes