• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Diana-ph.png Ellie-ph.png Orie-ph.png

In three weeks I finished the script, reread it and I can say with confidence that the second chapter will be more interesting, and most importantly more voluminous. If the first one was about ~7000 words, this one is ~17000.
Though the words became 2.5 times more, the number of renders and time spent on them will also increase. But I'm sure that the second chapter will take no more time than the first. There will be fewer or no bugs, which reduces the development time. By the way, the first chapter could have come out sooner if I hadn't been rework some renders that took about 15 days.
Not only did I spend those 20 days on the keyboard, but I also worked on the three new girls that will appear in this update. I think they turned out perfect, but I'm sure I'll still be working on them.
See you on March 5th.

Last edited:

OnePT12

Feb 21, 2023
Nope. Only one stepsister;)
Grace's rp points are defined as 'mom_rp', while I don't think she looks old enough to be his mom, it got me curious why is it called 'mom_rp' since you said regarding the wincest that MC only has a stepsister. Is Grace being his mom a secret? I'll delete my comment if that's the case, don't want to spoil it to others.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
not bad for a first release, good amount of content, good looking girls too. The fakecest is honestly not needed, could do without it, seems a bit forced. As mentioned above, the Grace variable referring to her as mom is weird as fuck, she is way too young looking for that. Also I'm hoping we'll have the option still to tell Casey to fuck off later. First of all she didn't even apologize or anything, she seems a bit entitled for someone who is clearly in the wrong. If all be forgiven without player choice I'm gonna be salty.

xKalin

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Grace's rp points are defined as 'mom_rp', while I don't think she looks old enough to be his mom, it got me curious why is it called 'mom_rp' since you said regarding the wincest that MC only has a stepsister. Is Grace being his mom a secret? I'll delete my comment if that's the case, don't want to spoil it to others.
I did the code in the first place and I wrote a lot of unnecessary variables or made a mistake in them. Grace wasn't intended as a mom, I just forgot to change the variable name. Sorry for that

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I did the code in the first place and I wrote a lot of unnecessary variables or made a mistake in them. Grace wasn't intended as a mom, I just forgot to change the variable name. Sorry for that
There you really fooled us! :ROFLMAO:

Up to a good start, but why diid it start in Russian. Took me a little time to find the settings and change it to English.

xKalin

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
There you really fooled us! :ROFLMAO:

Up to a good start, but why diid it start in Russian. Took me a little time to find the settings and change it to English.
Already fixed it. With the release of the second chapter, the first launch will be in English.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
g71.jpg g131.jpg

However, these three weeks flew by quickly. I managed to make 151 renders and put them into the code. It could have been more, but for a few days I agonized with the light to make it pleasing to the eye. I'm sure it turned out pretty good.
I have nothing more to say, so I can wrap it up.
See you on March 26th.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Imagem de post do Patreon-1.jpg Imagem de post do Patreon-2.jpg Imagem de post do Patreon-3.jpg Imagem de post do Patreon-4.jpg

It's been a good March. Especially this past week. The number of renders is 420, although my February estimate should have been ~300. Based on that, one could rest.... but no. We continue to work and only work.
In the meantime, I'm putting dialogs into the code, which speeds up the overall work time. Still fiddling with improving the skin of the characters and I have succeeded, all the girls managed to make a very detailed skin. Slowly began to making animations, but I will be fully engaged in them after I finish all the static renders.
See you on April 16th.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Work in progress. I just didn't have much to tell, I'll share the news soon.
thanks for the mini update figured he just jumped the gun saying abandoned for no reason. ive yet to play this one but it is on my list to player sooner than later.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Work in progress. I just didn't have much to tell, I'll share the news soon.
thats ok...and if i might say - just do try to avoid setting solid dates (as you did it above), either for progress report or for actual update.
that doesnt look too well for any dev, particularly not for one that is just starting.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Chapter 2 - Log #5

First of all, I want to apologize for the delay. It's clearly been over three weeks and I haven't posted anything. I did so deliberately because I had nothing to say. I didn't do anything for about six days, but made up for it last week with the weekend.

We now have 741 renders. I daresay that's about 45% of the update and as early as this week, hopefully exactly half of the second chapter will be ready.

I don't want to guess the date of the next log. I'll just say that the gap between this and the next post will be no more than six weeks.

1715023744555.png 1715023758908.png 1715023773722.png

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes