VN - Ren'Py - Alienated [v0.1] [Kalin]

1. 3.00 star(s)

ObsessivelyAroused

Short summary:

Very short for now, not much sexy content. Its all about gym bros and some random girls thirsting over MC. I didn’t care much for the story. Maybe orth checking out for renders later

Good Things

• Lighting and render quality is good
    • Mature situations, not just random teen molesting people

Bad points

• Girls have some uncanny valley thing going on, where they are kinda OK, but something stops them from being hot
    • Skin in the only sex scene is terrible and girl body is bad
    • Too much attention on the MC body and other guys, not on girls
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Markbestmark

not to much content for 0.1 version but that was a good start. renders look realistic and I love the way how you put lights and shades. Needs more storytelling so then you will read some nice dialgoes. As for now I give 5 stars as I want to support you with your game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

waterhazard08

An ambitious project with a unique visual style and a pretty good opening episode. The story should be worked on, add variation in important moments, but otherwise it's an interesting enough game with a lot of beautiful girls. I shake hands with the author, waiting for the continuation.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

jhonatanw

Well let's go Renderings, Environment, Music, Characters are ok except casey I didn't like the model how it was made her skin tone is ugly.

Now the story in general is ok, the protagonist is always depressed and has Alzheimer's, it's ok for him to be like what he went through in the past, but at least he looked for something to work on, his sister on the other hand I enjoy his playful way Hers was fun, the other two girls apart from Casey need more stage.

Grace on the other hand, she really wants the protagonist to remember her despite his condition, for some reason could it be that she is his mother? I might be crazy too :LOL:.

Choices in Casey's part are scarce, as you are forced to go through all that and can't even ignore how chapter 1 ended. If you did this proportionally, it started off wrong. Not every player liked a girl with a rotten personality.

Otherwise, the game is good apart from my criticisms, but I may change that later in 2 or 4 updates to see how it turns out.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

AntoniH13

The renders are good, and the characters, in general, are interesting and pleasant, except for Casey; she is annoying, but I suppose that's intentional.

The story, on the other hand...
    I don't want to jump to conclusions, but the fact that there's no option to do something against Casey, coupled with that cliffhanger, makes it seem like there will be many forced things on the player just to advance the plot.

I'll edit this when the next update comes out and see if I was right or wrong.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

He11oThere

Good renders, good plot (not hackneyed), good soundtrack, good menu. In general, nothing but goods (cool said, right? I know). Especially the models are cool (except for this problematic woman, forgot her name), MC is also cool. I really want to believe that he will whine in moderation and not be a crybaby. Thats all I think