Unity Alien X Lab [v0.1.1] [Heroes X]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

heroesx

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2024
After some thinking about my suggestions, I came to the conclusion that I should’ve done a bit of explaining the implementations as I see them, as they do appear quite trivial to me in view of the already present game mechanics:

Assume you’ve researched the chair machine, with the birth training balloon and vaginal speculum add-ons. These two extensions are obviously mutually exclusive.

Now you have the subject on the chair, with the selected add-on object held in front of the orifice by a robotic arm extending from the underparts of the chair machine. Pressing the “play” button will trigger the insertion of the object, similarly to the dildoing machine. This time, however, the sliding bar will control the level of extension of the balloon or the speculum, instead of dildoing speed.

Importantly, at the first use of expanding instruments, the level of stretching will be limited (the slider bar will stop somewhere along the way). Increasing it in a stepwise manner will require training – holding the tool inside at its present limit for some time, while such holding will consume stamina. So, reaching the maximum stretch will require multiple training sessions, and some adequate level of stamina and maybe pain tolerance. When the ultimate maximum stretch is reached, that’s it for the balloon (however, its maximum extension level should be greater than the one of the speculum). For the speculum, full expansion will open some new options, if prerequisites are fulfilled.

This time assume the subject is on the chair, with fully expanded speculum inside. A new option, if unlocked, will appear – insert a probe-catheter-endoscope, all-in-one. Pressing additional, second, “play” button will place the probe (also extending from the chair and moving by itself in a serpentine manner) in front of the orifice, while an endoscopic screen showing the view from the endoscope will appear nearby the machine. An additional sliding bar, controlling the probe, will determine how deep the probe will go. Here, two, the depth might be limited by training, stamina, pain tolerance etc. When the probe reaches one of the depth levels, an option for specific action will appear, like electro-stimulation of the cervix, or if entered deeper, into the uterus, pouring of some stimulant/irritant, or the actually impregnating semen, inside.

The mechanics seem rather simple and very compatible with the present game capabilities – plain easy for the birth training balloon and a bit more complex for speculum with probes.
Thank you very much for sharing your idea! I tried to explore various angles on how to incorporate your previous idea, but your suggestion is so brilliantly developed that it surpasses any brainstorming I've done. Your contribution is invaluable to us, and I'm excited to let you know that we're seriously considering adding it to our development queue.

I'm scheduled to meet with the rest of the team by the end of this week to discuss our feature plans, and your idea will definitely be on the agenda. I'm happy to confirm that we've allocated at least a month of development time for this project, so I'm optimistic that we'll have enough time to implement this game mechanic. After a month, development will be dependent on results, but I hope that with solid progress, I'll be able to prove the viability of the idea to my partners. With that, we can continue working with full force on this project.

IvanGaffno

Oct 3, 2022
Thank you very much for sharing your idea! I tried to explore various angles on how to incorporate your previous idea, but your suggestion is so brilliantly developed that it surpasses any brainstorming I've done. Your contribution is invaluable to us, and I'm excited to let you know that we're seriously considering adding it to our development queue.

I'm scheduled to meet with the rest of the team by the end of this week to discuss our feature plans, and your idea will definitely be on the agenda. I'm happy to confirm that we've allocated at least a month of development time for this project, so I'm optimistic that we'll have enough time to implement this game mechanic. After a month, development will be dependent on results, but I hope that with solid progress, I'll be able to prove the viability of the idea to my partners. With that, we can continue working with full force on this project.
Thanks for the encouraging and kind words! Well then, so be it, here comes another somewhat verbose bit of musing. ;)

To begin with, as a matter of fact - I’ve been planning for a long while to start a project very similar in its premises to this one - revolving around an alien experimental breeding program. Along the way I’ve developed a fair deal of ideas, conceptual and algorithmic – from certain machines to the lore, aesthetics, playthrough roadmaps etc. So, all I actually needed for my suggestions is to grasp your implementation choices and demonstrated capabilities, and adjust my ideas accordingly. Since my project was intended to be completely non-profit, with a sole purpose of making the “niche-dwelling bros” a bit happier, I’m glad to share any piece of idea, advice, or constructive feedback, as long as I feel it can be of help.

When writing down the suggestions, I indeed had the viability considerations in mind: modular projects with an overarching grand agenda usually have the best durability and prospects (much like a good PhD thesis). In the entertainment/game industry context, proceeding from one well-developed stage to another can keep both the present audience satisfied and intrigued, while each time probably attracting new followers.

In the present case, utilizing the orifice-expansion (as discussed above) with stimulation and probe insertion mechanics (guess the probing animation is - by and large - already implemented, by the look of the Rafflesia’s intruding "pistil" from this in-game preview), will make this project objectively the best laboratory/medical BDSM simulator ever created – with no competitors worthy of the name in sight (likely the most promising among them, , already looks like another robotic fuckery simulator in a field teeming with nearly undistinguishable titles).

So, to somewhat reiteratively emphasize this novelty statement, after combining the said mechanics with a bit of modelling and animating, the fully upgraded chair machine (almost-fully, to be precise - there is always room for improvement) can be used to recreate a scene as follows:
comfortably-looking gynecological chair (IMHO the environment and the equipment should be tidy, clean, and as comfortable as possible, except when it explicitly should not be so :devilish:), an enema tower with multiple flasks connected to it, a subject secured on top of the chair with a fully expanded vaginal speculum inside, probe-catheter-endoscopes inserted to the maximum depth into the anus, urethra, and the uterus, filling the latter with alien sperm, the respective endoscope screens floating above like a perverse triptych, and some additional moving robotic arms injecting sensitive parts, such as the clitoris and the nipples, with tiny amounts of serums (the last part as a simple “play” animation with a training effect, boosting some tolerance stats required for the demands of alien sperm reception and pregnancy).

When this production stage is in a satisfactory condition, and I bet the scene described above answers this fairly well, there can be a logically following implementation of pregnancy (hello to yet another horde of largely neglected fetishists), and also for the direct intercourse with some aliens, to which the subject should be well-prepared by now thanks to the endured training.

As for the training itself, the discussed concept does add a lot of depth (pun intended) to the game, and this is not the case for most titles I ever encountered - where all the training effects are reducible to a single economic unit (however, I’m far from being an expert in this field). Careful management of subjects’ “tech-tree” – including continuous stats and discrete “levels of tolerance” - can - in theory - work miracles. The aliens we impersonate in this game are not , are they? Guess we want our Axlotl Tank subject, by the end of our long, arduous, and exceptionally lucrative training program, to be healthy, fit, jolly, and capable of highly intellectual conversation even when her vagina's widely spread, anus and uterus intubated, and clitoris injected, or better still, while she’s giving birth to either God-Emperor of Dune, of Mankind, or a .

But such a scene, I suppose, should only be possible in a very late game, while any good project is not simply about its end as much as it is about the road travelled towards it ;)

P.S. Good luck with the team meetings etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I've played the new version (v 0.1.1). My feedback:
0) It's nice that we have more toys to play with. Now it's more like a game. Thank you.
1) Now that we need to buy consumables, the shop interface is rather inconvenient. I mean, buying 5 doses of medicine one at a time is a hassle.
2) For some reason, 2 types of pain suppressant have the same icon in the experiment room.
3) New dildo is missing description.
4) The "revive from unconsciousness" energizer doesn't actually revive from unconsciousness. Her stamina recovers, but her orgasm meter stays fixed. And her head keeps hanging lifelessly.
5) It is unclear how useful various devices are. Do pain suppressants allow the sample to generate more positive energy? Does stimulant have different effects on different dildo speeds?
It would be good to, at least, have some tools that will allow us to quantify the effects. Even better if they're written into consumables description, possibly after fulfilling a quest to measure their effects.

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

heroesx

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2024
I've played the new version (v 1.1). My feedback:
0) It's nice that we have more toys to play with. Now it's more like a game. Thank you.
1) Now that we need to buy consumables, the shop interface is rather inconvenient. I mean, buying 5 doses of medicine one at a time is a hassle.
2) For some reason, 2 types of pain suppressant have the same icon in the experiment room.
3) New dildo is missing description.
4) The "revive from unconsciousness" energizer doesn't actually revive from unconsciousness. Her stamina recovers, but her orgasm meter stays fixed. And her head keeps hanging lifelessly.
5) It is unclear how useful various devices are. Do pain suppressants allow the sample to generate more positive energy? Does stimulant have different effects on different dildo speeds?
It would be good to, at least, have some tools that will allow us to quantify the effects. Even better if they're written into consumables description, possibly after fulfilling a quest to measure their effects.

Keep up the good work.
Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you're enjoying the new version and appreciate your insights on how we can improve.

1. Totally agree, working on it, will be fixed in the next update.
  2. Will check it, it should have the same icon but with a plus sign. Will think about better icons.
  3. Thank you, I missed it, didn't fill it in the game. I'll fix it.
  4. Thank you for the bug report, I'll check it and fix it.
  5. Will work on a more detailed description for the next version. Still want to have a little bit hidden to make it for player research, as it's a part of gameplay to test how toys and items work on the test subject. Also, I have an idea about devices like a pain measure monitor and others that will help the player better understand what is going on. But it will be a part of the lab that will need to be purchased.
Thank you again!

Reactions: flannan

DralaFi

Jul 10, 2022
Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you're enjoying the new version and appreciate your insights on how we can improve.

1. Totally agree, working on it, will be fixed in the next update.
  2. Will check it, it should have the same icon but with a plus sign. Will think about better icons.
  3. Thank you, I missed it, didn't fill it in the game. I'll fix it.
  4. Thank you for the bug report, I'll check it and fix it.
  5. Will work on a more detailed description for the next version. Still want to have a little bit hidden to make it for player research, as it's a part of gameplay to test how toys and items work on the test subject. Also, I have an idea about devices like a pain measure monitor and others that will help the player better understand what is going on. But it will be a part of the lab that will need to be purchased.
Thank you again!

Any plans for sex toy sync support from you or possibly modders in the future?
( , , , or ) etc?

Thanks!

heroesx

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2024
Any plans for sex toy sync support from you or possibly modders in the future?
( , , , or ) etc?

Thanks!
I would like to add support for modding with a simple interface, allowing players to utilize their own textures/models and adjust parameters of new toys and items in simple JSON files. While it's not currently prioritized, we do have modding in mind as we design our internal systems. Additionally, I haven't tested it yet, but it should be possible to use BepInEx with Alien X Lab since it's made with Unity3D and we don't try to prevent modding.

Regarding sex toys, it's indeed an intriguing option. I've been contemplating it, though we haven't yet finalized which types of support will be implemented and the exact methods for doing so. Rest assured, we'll certainly explore this avenue, and if others express interest in this feature, it will further motivate us. I'll also include this question in one of our polls on Patreon.

P.S. Thank you very much for the links

heroesx

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2024
potential !!! will it be gory as well or is there no ryona
I heard you! I'm a man with diverse tastes :D. I'm not against it at all, but still need to discuss a lot of details with my team (and reading a lot of rules, laws etc.). Maybe in some kind it's possible.

• Red Heart
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
I heard you! I'm a man with diverse tastes :D. I'm not against it at all, but still need to discuss a lot of details with my team (and reading a lot of rules, laws etc.). Maybe in some kind it's possible.
Laws? Rules? God what have we become. I suggest you just add all the features, including legally risky ones and let's uh, let's just have faith that nothing'll happen.

1710993492874.png

quert546

Dec 17, 2020
Will there be other machines, like the ones in say, Training Space Station (https://f95zone.to/threads/training-space-station-build-21-goodbadrobot.47743/) or will it focus on aspects such as Znel's The Villain Simulator (https://f95zone.to/threads/the-villain-simulator-v39-1-beta-znelarts.7252/)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote