Unity Alien X Lab [v0.1.1] [Heroes X]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

IvanGaffno

Oct 3, 2022
Wow, an amazing proof of concept indeed!
Speaking of concepts, is there a chance of seeing any medical fetish-related themes implemented in the game?
The breeding component looks particularly inviting for some sort of gynecological chair-looking machinery, including vaginal speculums for gapping and accessing the cervix with semen-delivering syringes and stimulating probes.
Could be extremely nice, but it is obviously a matter of taste.

To throw an additional idea into the pile: besides being useful for artificial inseminations, examinations, stimulations, and eventually deliveries, the gynecological chair machine could be useful for another important treatment – birth training.

The idea is simple – an inflatable balloon is placed into vagina, gradually expanding up to the limits of the birthing canal (maybe with an option for adjustable speed of expansion, for an advanced training).

Our Alien protagonists, as avid students of humans, and potential employers of human females as sapient incubators, probably noticed that we are quite unique among other mammals, being bipedal. This bipedality, besides influencing our perceptions of sexuality, imposes an evolutionary tradeoff – a rather narrow and inconveniently placed birthing canal. Big, brainy, heads of our babies are not helping here either. Hence, a proper birth training can be of a very high priority before actual breeding can begin. Additionally, our Aliens may be pretty interested in watching the subjects’ reactions – pained facial expressions, body tremors, occasional cries – as the balloon expands along with the birthing canal within the safe confinement of the chair machine.

Anyhow, best of luck with the project!

Last edited:

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Speaking of concepts, is there a chance of seeing any medical fetish-related themes implemented in the game?
The breeding component looks particularly inviting for some sort of gynecological chair-looking machinery, including vaginal speculums for gapping and accessing the cervix with semen-delivering syringes and stimulating probes.

To throw an additional idea into the pile: besides being useful for artificial inseminations, examinations, stimulations, and eventually deliveries, the gynecological chair machine could be useful for another important treatment – birth training.

The idea is simple – an inflatable balloon is placed into vagina, gradually expanding up to the limits of the birthing canal (maybe with an option for adjustable speed of expansion, for an advanced training).

Our Alien protagonists, as avid students of humans, and potential employers of human females as sapient incubators, probably noticed that we are quite unique among other mammals, being bipedal. This bipedality, besides influencing our perceptions of sexuality, imposes an evolutionary tradeoff – a rather narrow and inconveniently placed birthing canal. Big, brainy, heads of our babies are not helping here either. Hence, a proper birth training can be of a very high priority before actual breeding can begin. Additionally, our Aliens may be pretty interested in watching the subjects’ reactions – pained facial expressions, body tremors, occasional cries – as the balloon expands along with the birthing canal within the safe confinement of the chair machine.

:KEK: but I fully support this idea. WE NEED GAMES LIKE THIS

IvanGaffno

Oct 3, 2022
:KEK: but I fully support this idea. WE NEED GAMES LIKE THIS
Guess you are right here ;)

And a few more words in praise of speculums – they are not simply means for stretching orifices wide open (which we of course like very much), but more importantly - for accessing, investigating, and manipulating what’s inside.

Think of it, you’re impersonating Alien Explorers here, ones with a deep interest in human females’ sexuality and reproduction, not a frustrated, horny, human male, obsessed with poking things with dicks or dick-like toys :p

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Guess you are right here ;)

And a few more words in praise of speculums – they are not simply means for stretching orifices wide open (which we of course like very much), but more importantly - for accessing, investigating, and manipulating what’s inside.

Think of it, you’re impersonating Alien Explorers here, ones with a deep interest in human females’ sexuality and reproduction, not a frustrated, horny, human male, obsessed with poking things with dicks or dick-like toys :p
Very true my friend

• Red Heart
Reactions: IvanGaffno

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Overall, love the concept, especially the energy generation bit.

I'd say add more devices, clothing, and accessory options.

I'm also kind of curious about the girl herself. For now, she's just a nameless fuck toy, but there could be some story added to her. Was she abducted? Did she volunteer? Why is she going along with her training? Willing? Body control? There's some potential there.

I suppose the endgame I'm seeing is her body and mind modified to the point that she can produce a steady output of energy without exhausting herself or mentally breaking. Meanwhile, we'd build the device that she'd be contained within.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I can see this getting interesting if you can give us a decent variety of attachments and effects. For example say you get a pair of large horse dildos are you going to see the girls holes stretch? Will her stomach start to bulge?
At some point you can move on to insemination and get into belly expansion.

The machines as well need to be numerous and varied however I think you need to add some sort of visual que when you are going too fast, crossing into pain territory, or beginning to exhaust the girl. I play most games muted so if there is a sound for these I would have missed it though it sounds like the rabbit AI has issues anyway.

Reactions: Micronz and heroesx

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
The machines as well need to be numerous and varied however I think you need to add some sort of visual que when you are going too fast, crossing into pain territory, or beginning to exhaust the girl. I play most games muted so if there is a sound for these I would have missed it though it sounds like the rabbit AI has issues anyway.
No, the girl makes almost no sound. Just a little crying when she orgasms. This is a little unsatisfying, but I guess the developers will improve the situation later.

Reactions: heroesx

heroesx

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2024
You really could stop her looking at camera at some specific angles :p
She looks kinda scary... xD

Also You could make Discord Server... for the game...
View attachment 3404796
Thanks for your feedback! It's in our queue for a fix - appreciate your patience. We've just begun organizing our Discord server; sorry if it's in a mess (I'm not very experienced with it), but here's the link:

heroesx

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2024
Overall, love the concept, especially the energy generation bit.

I'd say add more devices, clothing, and accessory options.

I'm also kind of curious about the girl herself. For now, she's just a nameless fuck toy, but there could be some story added to her. Was she abducted? Did she volunteer? Why is she going along with her training? Willing? Body control? There's some potential there.

I suppose the endgame I'm seeing is her body and mind modified to the point that she can produce a steady output of energy without exhausting herself or mentally breaking. Meanwhile, we'd build the device that she'd be contained within.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback! Regarding the girl's background and story, we completely agree that there's immense potential there.
We're holding off on sharing the story details as we're still fine-tuning it, but rest assured, it's in the works.
Additionally, we have a small update in progress with new content that we're excited to release soon. We hope you'll enjoy it!
Thank you again!

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

heroesx

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2024
I can see this getting interesting if you can give us a decent variety of attachments and effects. For example say you get a pair of large horse dildos are you going to see the girls holes stretch? Will her stomach start to bulge?
At some point you can move on to insemination and get into belly expansion.

Thank you for your input and creative suggestions! I'm thrilled to hear that your ideas align closely with my vision. We are experimenting with stretching and bulging concepts for future releases. Voiceover is indeed a challenging aspect right now, but I hope to have a chance to improve it in future updates.

heroesx

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2024

Thank you for your detailed and intriguing suggestions! Rest assured, we will definitely be incorporating some medical fetish-related themes into the game.
The idea of birth training is particularly interesting! We'll certainly delve deeper into its potential implementation.
Your support and creative input mean a lot to us.

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Thank you for your detailed and intriguing suggestions! Rest assured, we will definitely be incorporating some medical fetish-related themes into the game.
The idea of birth training is particularly interesting! We'll certainly delve deeper into its potential implementation.
YES DEFINITELY DO THAT!

Thank you.

Birth training would instantly make your game unique and provide a crap ton of horni coomers like myself with a single source of relief just like TVALE's SMA is so unique but at the same time offers what everyone always wanted and somehow still is so popular despite slow updates

HORNI BROS UNITE AND SUPPORT OUR FELLOW HORNI GAME DEV BRO

IvanGaffno

Oct 3, 2022
HORNI BROS UNITE AND SUPPORT OUR FELLOW HORNI GAME DEV BRO

Certainly, friend. Personally I tend to support creators which I believe to share some fundamental interests with me. At this point I would simply follow the progress, so not to develop too much expectations (life’s complicated - think of the, IMHO, disappointing development of Training Space Station or The Villain Simulator).

And thank you, dear fellow creator!
As a sign of gratitude and interest I’d like to offer some suggestion in addition to the birth training concept – an option, IMHO, very fitting in view of the game’s presented goals and mechanics - involving vaginal speculum or other similar dilator. Using a speculum, besides the mechanoreceptor stimulation by the expanded instrument itself, and maybe some e-stim through its metallic frame, provides you with an easy access to the cervix. Now you can either stimulate it directly with a range of probes, aiming to produce uterine contractions (and thus a uterine orgasm), or you can go a bit further – catheterize the uterus and fill it with some saline-diluted chemical stimulant, like menthol, capsaicin, or more banally, oxytocin. Isn’t it a fitting training for a womb before it can be impregnated with something quite alien?

Imagine the cornucopia of feelings and emotions this stuff can produce, starting from the process of various insertions (maybe animated in a relatively slow-motion fashion, compared to dildoing) and culminating in uterine chemo-stimulation – the subject, lying on her back, legs spread wide open, secured to the chair machine - is exposed and helpless as hell, enduring unceasing weird and highly potent orgasmic excitation combined with strange, somewhat painful, sensations coming straight from the belly. Meanwhile, no physical harm is caused whatsoever. Someone asked for dark energy?

This suggestion certainly requires a sound modelling and implementation of internal reproductive anatomy, but from what I noticed about the goals and vibes of this game, it should be of a high priority ;), and not too much of a trouble, in view of the already demonstrated modelling skills. And as pointed out above in this thread, gain-investment ratio of such implementation could be tremendous.

To round this up, when looking for such projects, I’d rather avoid any necro, guro, permanent mind breaks, or any other lasting injuries. On the other hand – intense pain and emotions – definitely yes, the more, the better. Moderately invasive but non-destructive procedures – speculums, inflating balloons, sounding and probe insertions - uterine, urethral, anal, even in lactiferous ducts, heavy enemas, injections, electrodes, endoscopes, combinations of all the above – wrap it all in :). After all, and as already raised up in this discussion in terms of overarching story – there should be a happy ending for all the parties involved, shouldn’t it?

So, keep on with the great work, filling this almost (if not completely) empty lab-science-medicine fetish niche.

I’ll keep following, and I believe also supporting, this project.

Last edited:

IvanGaffno

Oct 3, 2022
Certainly, friend. Personally I tend to support creators which I believe to share some fundamental interests with me. At this point I would simply follow the progress, so not to develop too much expectations (life’s complicated - think of the, IMHO, disappointing development of Training Space Station or The Villain Simulator).

And thank you, dear fellow creator!
As a sign of gratitude and interest I’d like to offer some suggestion in addition to the birth training concept – an option, IMHO, very fitting in view of the game’s presented goals and mechanics - involving vaginal speculum or other similar dilator. Using a speculum, besides the mechanoreceptor stimulation by the expanded instrument itself, and maybe some e-stim through its metallic frame, provides you with an easy access to the cervix. Now you can either stimulate it directly with a range of probes, aiming to produce uterine contractions (and thus a uterine orgasm), or you can go a bit further – catheterize the uterus and fill it with some saline-diluted chemical stimulant, like menthol, capsaicin, or more banally, oxytocin. Isn’t it a fitting training for a womb before it can be impregnated with something quite alien?

Imagine the cornucopia of feelings and emotions this stuff can produce, starting from the process of various insertions (maybe animated in a relatively slow-motion fashion, compared to dildoing) and culminating in uterine chemo-stimulation – the subject, lying on her back, legs spread wide open, secured to the chair machine - is exposed and helpless as hell, enduring unceasing weird and highly potent orgasmic excitation combined with strange, somewhat painful, sensations coming straight from the belly. Meanwhile, no physical harm is caused whatsoever. Someone asked for dark energy?

This suggestion certainly requires a sound modelling and implementation of internal reproductive anatomy, but from what I noticed about the goals and vibes of this game, it should be of a high priority ;), and not too much of a trouble, in view of the already demonstrated modelling skills. And as pointed out above in this thread, gain-investment ratio of such implementation could be tremendous.

To round this up, when looking for such projects, I’d rather avoid any necro, guro, permanent mind breaks, or any other lasting injuries. On the other hand – intense pain and emotions – definitely yes, the more, the better. Moderately invasive but non-destructive procedures – speculums, inflating balloons, sounding and probe insertions - uterine, urethral, anal, even in lactiferous ducts, heavy enemas, injections, electrodes, endoscopes, combinations of all the above – wrap it all in :). After all, and as already raised up in this discussion in terms of overarching story – there should be a happy ending for all the parties involved, shouldn’t it?

So, keep on with the great work, filling this almost (if not completely) empty lab-science-medicine fetish niche.

I’ll keep following, and I believe also supporting, this project.
After some thinking about my suggestions, I came to the conclusion that I should’ve done a bit of explaining the implementations as I see them, as they do appear quite trivial to me in view of the already present game mechanics:

Assume you’ve researched the chair machine, with the birth training balloon and vaginal speculum add-ons. These two extensions are obviously mutually exclusive.

Now you have the subject on the chair, with the selected add-on object held in front of the orifice by a robotic arm extending from the underparts of the chair machine. Pressing the “play” button will trigger the insertion of the object, similarly to the dildoing machine. This time, however, the sliding bar will control the level of extension of the balloon or the speculum, instead of dildoing speed.

Importantly, at the first use of expanding instruments, the level of stretching will be limited (the slider bar will stop somewhere along the way). Increasing it in a stepwise manner will require training – holding the tool inside at its present limit for some time, while such holding will consume stamina. So, reaching the maximum stretch will require multiple training sessions, and some adequate level of stamina and maybe pain tolerance. When the ultimate maximum stretch is reached, that’s it for the balloon (however, its maximum extension level should be greater than the one of the speculum). For the speculum, full expansion will open some new options, if prerequisites are fulfilled.

This time assume the subject is on the chair, with fully expanded speculum inside. A new option, if unlocked, will appear – insert a probe-catheter-endoscope, all-in-one. Pressing additional, second, “play” button will place the probe (also extending from the chair and moving by itself in a serpentine manner) in front of the orifice, while an endoscopic screen showing the view from the endoscope will appear nearby the machine. An additional sliding bar, controlling the probe, will determine how deep the probe will go. Here, too, the depth might be limited by training, stamina, pain tolerance etc. When the probe reaches one of the depth levels, an option for specific action will appear, like electro-stimulation of the cervix, or if entered deeper, into the uterus, pouring of some stimulant/irritant, or the actually impregnating semen, inside.

The mechanics seem rather simple and very compatible with the present game capabilities – plain easy for the birth training balloon and a bit more complex for speculum with probes.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote