4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Actually that is photo from his blog. Look here
the photo is completely different. i immediately looked on his patreon and blog. different level, stats, name and gears. i actually thought it was him lol(just a random thought lol)

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
the photo is completely different. i immediately looked on his patreon and blog. different level, stats, name and gears. i actually thought it was him lol(just a random thought lol)
You are right, mg, I just looked on items, saw the same and automatically thought it is the same lol. Now we gotta have to find out how the hell

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
You are right, mg, I just looked on items, saw the same and automatically thought it is the same lol. Now we gotta have to find out how the hell
it's either he messed with the game (to input all of those items and level), he has an unknown source, or he is grimhelm himself/herself x'D. i think its the first one

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
After 3 months we get 1 scene? 1 FU***** SCENE?! It is Dual Family level of shameless. I thought after 3 months he is going to make like 1/10 of game...

Reactions: chesire

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
After 3 months we get 1 scene? 1 FU***** SCENE?! It is Dual Family level of shameless. I thought after 3 months he is going to make like 1/10 of game...
Grimhelm isn't the type of developer that comes with streams of demo's every so often. He works on his own pace, without putting much publicly. If I had to guess, he has done much more than just this one scene in the three months you're talking about. But even if this is all he's done, at least we know he puts out high quality stuff, and that it's well worth the wait.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Grimhelm isn't the type of developer that comes with streams of demo's every so often. He works on his own pace, without putting much publicly. If I had to guess, he has done much more than just this one scene in the three months you're talking about. But even if this is all he's done, at least we know he puts out high quality stuff, and that it's well worth the wait.
Yeah but people pay for game. He can make this game for 20 years but he shouldnt ask us for support. We invest money we receive product easy rule.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Yeah but people pay for game. He can make this game for 20 years but he shouldnt ask us for support. We invest money we receive product easy rule.
FACEPALM... that's not how it works... People support because they want the content of the creator and they want the content to continue(as if they are hiring the creator for it). You don't support so you can DEMAND an 'update'. People who support these creators trust the creators' OWN pace and shouldn't demand for INSTANT content(unless the creator is stalling ofc.). "invest money receive product easy rule." that way you get SHIT QUALITY-RUSHED content. this is not the same as buying a game. the creator is LITERALLY working on it. don't be stupid. The person is working alone and pushing out high quality content. What grimhelm is doing is not easy. he or she doesnt make the game out of thin air. Time and effort is needed for art, animation and coding.. So dont comment that demanding bull shit

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes