4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
is there a 'god mode' or invinsibility hack, this game is hard!:)
just use cheese methods people use. examples: Crouch stagger lock or basic combo stagger lock with spin move(spin move grants you the ability to pass through enemies. spin move also cancels your basic combo animation)

Reactions: ponyguy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Bro you just reload my link. lol wtf?

If you don't believe me look at page 5.

If it's from ulmf, then that's mine as well.
Aaaaand my bad is for not noticing it - but oh well, like Playhome since I'm not interested in this game I barely look at this thread unless there are links somewhere for the newest version.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
The difficulty jumps considerably after the first boss. I can make it a few rooms in, but no save nearby means I've died both times!

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
The difficulty jumps considerably after the first boss. I can make it a few rooms in, but no save nearby means I've died both times!
You're not the only one, people are still complaining about it. They say it's Nintendo hard.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Is hard but you have to lvl up a lot to have enough hp for the monsters (hits strong)
then again, you can use cheese tactics(spin move and double jumps' ignore collision properties, stagger lock combos, etc) so you won't get hit. You can probably finish the demo without grinding.

Jun 11, 2017
but, where is the green card, after first boss, it's hard haed forward, no there a save room, need a save room, where are the speed card ability.
the poisoners are too strong, also to level 15
there are a second weapons near at boss room?
and, the second rape of fling monster not happen also when they are in two

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
but, where is the green card, after first boss, it's hard haed forward, no there a save room, need a save room, where are the speed card ability.
the poisoners are too strong, also to level 15
there are a second weapons near at boss room?
and, the second rape of fling monster not happen also when they are in two
Green card is not in game yet, will be probably with next update. There are 2 save rooms (I know about). Yes enemies are strong, you have to level up and give points to Atck and HP. I don't know about any second weapon near boss room. And last, about those flying monsters, if the animation of both of them isn't played, just try to skip it ("space") and wait till they both arrive to you again - animation of both should be played

Vioharr

Feb 19, 2018
I take it nobody else is having issues with background not loading in in certain areas? why me :teary:

hejiahuan

Jun 24, 2017
where to find the blue card? I'm on version 12 , after defeating the xenomorphe boss how do I proceed?

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes