4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

John-117

Sep 14, 2017
Here is the link from the description of this guy. There is a Full Save download AND two videos. You need to look more carefully xD

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Neither.

IIRC he'll be done when he's done, Grimhelm has finished other games before so there are decent odds this one will be finished too.
The thing is that we don't know that for certain. And there's no way for us to know. Grimhelm has been silent for a long time now. I think in the original plans for this game it was supposed to release in September.

Reactions: Sighhh

Pichi

Mar 14, 2018
not to sound impatient but at this point i would really like to see a "im not dead" update... 4 months and no contact yet from Grim?

Reactions: Axer Hell

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
not to sound impatient but at this point i would really like to see a "im not dead" update... 4 months and no contact yet from Grim?
can you at least read the thread ive said it already a lot of times but he has always been like that...

Pichi

Mar 14, 2018
I read them some of your post say that he takes a long time to finish games(i accepted because i saw his home page before this F95 forum) and that neither us or the dev team knows how much progres we have on the game, and, that we should sit down and be total silent.
I did not ask if the game was done or when was it going to be done. I just said it. Because the last time i got here was 3 months ago... That i would like to see a update from them just saying "Still working on it." im not even asking for a animation update... Just a confirmation that they are atleast breathing.

Plus... Before ppl could go here and see him doing updates on progres of all of his games atleast every 2 months tops.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
I read them some of your post say that he takes a long time to finish games(i accepted because i saw his home page before this F95 forum) and that neither us or the dev team knows how much progres we have on the game, and, that we should sit down and be total silent.
I did not ask if the game was done or when was it going to be done. I just said it. Because the last time i got here was 3 months ago... That i would like to see a update from them just saying "Still working on it." im not even asking for a animation update... Just a confirmation that they are atleast breathing.

Plus... Before ppl could go here and see him doing updates on progres of all of his games atleast every 2 months tops.

2 months tops? dec->march(ish), april->august. and REALLY... there's not much we can do about it but wait.. it seems like grim doesn't want to be bothered while working as he always disappears for a while and show up with an update... i would really understand why as most of the h-game community is cancer when it comes to updates; rushing the devs, plus it's distracting to keep in touch with people while doing your work... so yeah no confirmation of breathing for you. he might also be thinking that posting a "im still working on it" post every once in a while is pointless and might be bothersome..

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
you know sometimes i just want to say "fuck off" to people who post dumbshit comments here. just fucking wait godamnit.
You know you're doing the same thing god damn it? Lol. I'm still really curious about this game though, the last beta was actually what linked me to this webpage in the first place.

Edit: I'm pretty sure it was like ~a year+ ago that I played this? And I was like super hyped about it. And you guys are basically just telling me to sit on my thumb and wait? When there's been very little or Zero information on the games progress for over a year? I'm sorry but one year+ doesn't qualify as impatience, I think wanting a status update like after say 3+ months is being perfectly patient. lol

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
You know you're doing the same thing god damn it? Lol. I'm still really curious about this game though, the last beta was actually what linked me to this webpage in the first place.

Edit: I'm pretty sure it was like ~a year+ ago that I played this? And I was like super hyped about it. And you guys are basically just telling me to sit on my thumb and wait? When there's been very little or Zero information on the games progress for over a year? I'm sorry but one year+ doesn't qualify as impatience, I think wanting a status update like after say 3+ months is being perfectly patient. lol
The thing about Grimhelm is that he stays quiet for a long time before releasing a game. And I mean a long time, and total radio silence. Now, this is the first time to my knowledge that he has actually set a deadline for the game, which was September if I recall correctly. Not only are deadlines something you should take with a grain mountain of salt around here, it also is very unlikely that someone's first estimate will be accurate. Delays are a common thing when it comes to H games. At least he is not draining people's money via Patreon like some creators do.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Unfortunately more money doesn't mean faster development. This is just how Grimhelm chooses to handle his development cycle. Since the last two games were functionally complete and devoid of most bugs (as far as I could tell), I think it's fair to say he prefers to take as much time as possible.

DrVIad

Dec 5, 2018
He posted a comment on his old blog btw.

"Hi guys! Sorry for being afk too long but I’m in Hell. I’m being punished for making games that rape innocent girls! Catch you guys! Bye!"

Considering the amount of salt in the comment section we can assume he's trolling the haters but showing up without even telling if he's still working on the game is a bit cruel imo ;w;

Dariuss

Dec 3, 2017
Take a better look at that thread, the amount of troll impersonators is so high you can't take that statement as seriously coming from him. I'd say that blog is as good as useless for now.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes