4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

JS1971

Oct 1, 2018
You're not required to use a controller, but it shouldn't matter which controller you use if you want to use one. Doesn't even need to be a Microsoft controller if you know what you're doing.
Yeah, but I tried playing it with the keyboard, and having some trouble keeping track of which keys to use. I think using a controller will work better for me.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
he sucked money much much more then the game worth ( Via patereon)
I hate him for that
Wait, what? Didn't he disable the Patreon income before the page went under review? He wasn't sure he could deliver is why. And if you're gonna complain about developers abusing Patreon, this is not the developer to complain about. This is the first Grimhelm game that has ever been on Patreon, and there are many other developers that handle it much worse.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
The day grimhelm finally finishes and posts the game, is the day we all breath a sigh of relief...
Sigh I've had this thing bookmarked for ages now. Is there any news on an actual release date? I played the demo and adored it. It's actually one of the reasons I started looking at this webpage TBH. (And P.S. You don't need a controller but It's a hell of a lot better/designed to be played with one. IMO it's a hell of a lot better than like the ZXC/Directional controls they use on most of those games. Those always seem like ass reversed and confusing seeing as I'm used to using my left hand for movement and my right for commands.) It actually took me a bit to get used to the ZXC thing in "Dungeon & Maid" (an other of his games)

Edit:Edit: Lol, sorry I've DL'd a bunch of games from here and I still don't get the ZXC thing. It took me ages to get used to that especially because of me being a MMORPG player. I'm so used to WASD that those controls are totally friggin ass backwards to me. lol

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Sigh I've had this thing bookmarked for ages now. Is there any news on an actual release date? I played the demo and adored it. It's actually one of the reasons I started looking at this webpage TBH. (And P.S. You don't need a controller but It's a hell of a lot better/designed to be played with one. IMO it's a hell of a lot better than like the ZXC/Directional controls they use on most of those games. Those always seem like ass reversed and confusing seeing as I'm used to using my left hand for movement and my right for commands.) It actually took me a bit to get used to the ZXC thing in "Dungeon & Maid" (an other of his games)

Edit:Edit: Lol, sorry I've DL'd a bunch of games from here and I still don't get the ZXC thing. It took me ages to get used to that especially because of me being a MMORPG player. I'm so used to WASD that those controls are totally friggin ass backwards to me. lol
Nope. Still nothing new. His blog is still dead, Patreon is still in review, and we haven't heard anything in a while. That one infographic showed that the release was supposed to be in September, right?

And about those ZXC+arrows controls. You can get used to that surprisingly quickly. I have no idea where that control scheme originated from (I'm going to assume Japan), but now it pretty much comes naturally to me.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Yeah I had really high hopes for this game to come out till I realized how many of these amateur H-games come out half/none finished. =/ I had really high hopes for this one to get finished. I'm an old fan of HR Giger and I totally loved the phallic totally obviously HR Giger inspired art style that he was using.

And yeah, I'm somewhat used to the ZXC thing but I still normally use my controller. I can't even count how many times I messed up attack/jump in Dungeon & Maid before I started getting used to ZXC. Those controls are like totally dyslexic to me. =P

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
its almost as if these people doesnt read the thread. smh.

I had really high hopes for this game to come out till I realized how many of these amateur H-games come out half/none finished
idk if you have followed D&M but if you did you should've known how grim works

I guess this is abandoned. RIP.
both of you should understand that this creator work this way. He has always been like that. Having huge gaps between updates. if you guys cant comment anything but whining(bs like: aww rip this abandoned) then just don't comment at all. As if he has been gone for 2 years... It has only been months and keep in mind he does this alone, so it would really take time. So just wait and stfu. At least wait a whole fuckin year before you guys whine(march 2019). Your lack of patience disturbs me.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The game will be completed. Now as to when who the fuck knows, but it will.
Don't even think Grimhelm has a clue himself, to be honest. But at least his track record has been good thus far, always delivering. And quality shit at that. I don't care if it takes long when it comes to these games.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes