VN Ren'Py Alice: A Hard Life [Ep1 v1.5] [Caylake]

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Caylake is the blackmail optional, meaning is it forced or can she tell them to fuck off/turn it around on them? I like to play FMC corruption games but only when the FMC chooses to take that path of their own volition.

Reactions: Edgar Anal Poe

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Why is Aiden and his black frriend in the game. IS this the same school as in AWAM? XD
Some people are into shotas. Personally i'm fed up with that trope but to each his own.

Caylake better start a Subscribestar page because making content with "totally 18" boys won't fly with Patreon.
Same goes for any controversial content like incest, blackmail and so on.

Last edited:

Caylake

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
Some people are into shotas. Personaly i'm fed up with that trope but to each his own.

Caylake better start a Subscribestar page because making content with "totally 18" boys won't fly with Patreon.
Same goes for any controversial content like incest, blackmail and so on.
Thank you, I will consider your suggestion.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
This is missing the humor tag

FMC is a veteran secret agent put in an apartment without any money to pay the rent, then starts to asking for money when meeting people for the first time like a bum lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: Kodex

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
I was hoping the story is somehow like GTO but with a female lead secret agent helping her students get good or solving her students problem and also rewards sex to her students.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2020
I'm surprised this game didn't show up on my radar (FMC) until today, even though it's been here for 9 months. And I have very mixed feelings about it.

On the technical note - all hard pauses, all forced transitions completely ruin my reading and viewing rhythm. Lack of any background music doesn't help here either.

Renders are mostly decent. Definitely the strongest point of this game.

The plot and dialogues are... I won't add anything new here that hasn't already been said. Really, it's hard to find things here believable or logical.

Straight h-scenes/interactions. This is what I have the biggest problem with. Alice is not forced to do anything against her will. And this is very positive. But every (except one) “sexual” interaction with a man is on the line of aggression, blackmail, harassment. Almost every man is a predator and Alice is brought to a submissive role. Yeah, I think this is the biggest problem. Almost all straight content has a very aggressive, creepy vibe. Some may like it but it's not for me. I'm only curious to see how she will behave toward students, most of whom seem to be “normal.”

And maybe I'm naive but I really hope the dev will still do something good with this game.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes