VN Ren'Py Alice: A Hard Life [Ep1 v1.5] [Caylake]

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
He is male she/her is female, you is the woman or man you talk to, he or she is if you talk about someone else was is at the past so say that he's a lawyer no we chat with her-I had chat with her
That happens in a game like this, English is not everyone's first language.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Caylake How does one unlock the second scene on the second row in the gallery?

FYI if you are not going to provide us with a gallery unlock button at least give a hint on how to unlock when hoovering over a locked scene.
Tell me what choice I did wrong instead of wasting my time having me go through the game 3 times and still not getting it unlocked

Caylake

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
Caylake How does one unlock the second scene on the second row in the gallery?

FYI if you are not going to provide us with a gallery unlock button at least give a hint on how to unlock when hoovering over a locked scene.
Tell me what choice I did wrong instead of wasting my time having me go through the game 3 times and still not getting it unlocked
I think you are talking about the scene between alice and the landlord. don't accept the principal's offer and in the conversation between alice and the landlord choose I'll do it.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
"principal's offer" was final stage. After this ridiculous "event" i dropt this game.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Government of USA who have 100 billion hidden dollars of CIA, FBI and who give money to all business in the world... don't give pay check to rent by his secret agent? :WeSmart::Kappa::FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: Birdnman993

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
happy to see an update of this game! the amount was okay, really not bad at all but expected more personally.
alice looks still incredible and i love the outfits she wears but i still think her boobs look better covered (something is of with the shape and nipples for me - but this is i think a general body-model problem) otherwise i really like the idea of a young sexy teacher who works as a "spy" for the police. really hot idea. but for the its too focused around that boy and too beside that old landlord (who didn't appeared in the new update which i am okay with when it doesn't make sense for Caylake) there are no sexual opportunities with other nasty old men which i hoped there will be.
game is still a 4.2/5 for me, nice sounds, transitions, great renders, smooth and skippable animations, choices. all great!
update was a 3.4/10 for me. good story stuff, good amount but too many young guys for my personal taste, no sexual stuff for the mc (which of course has its reasons obviously) and still the boobs are not fixed they don't need to look like freakin amazing (like daval3d boobs) but at least similar to stoperArt, losekorntrole or bucket list boobs would be really nice.
the genre itself (a corruption story with a young sexy female redhead which is a sexy teacher and a hot spy is really hot this alone is 5/5 for me)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caylake
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes