• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
tl;dr

This collection is missing quite a bit of stuff, partly due to the fact that the animator himself is fairly disorganized. I went through his patreon and discord and gathered up anything I could find that was missing.

There are 3 folders here.

'Missing From Archive' folder contains anything from the past I didn't see in the collection.

'New' folder contains his most recent works posted after
I also added some of his WIPs/early renders, because some of them look really nice. His animation skills are improving, which is always cool to see from artists. These are in the 'WIPs_Renders' folder.

I'm not done organizing this collection for myself yet, so I may have some sound edits to add later.

If link goes down, let me know. I can reupload in future if necessary.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Windows defender flags the update for containing a trojan virus.
how .mp4 can have trojan in it?? I downloaded vids, zipped and uploaded. That is it.
What browser you use, do you have adblock, what mirror you downloaded from?
Idk what from you have trojan, but not from my zips

I uploaded 1.2TB to this website, this is literally impossible

Last edited:

jackhammer1984

Oct 23, 2021
how .mp4 can have trojan in it?? I downloaded vids, zipped and uploaded. That is it.
What browser you use, do you have adblock, what mirror you downloaded from?
Idk what from you have trojan, but not from my zips

I uploaded 1.2TB to this website, this is literally impossible
I usually use firefox, i tried to download from anonfiles,pixeldrain and mega and from all of them windows defender warned me that the file is dangerous.