SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
1.gif

Overview:
Alessio is a 3D artist who makes short animations & video loops featuring characters from Apex Legends, Resident Evil, Overwatch, Nier Automata, Cyberpunk 2077, Mass Effect, Dead or Alive, Tomb Raider, Valorant, Final Fantasy, Rainbow Six Siege, Mortal Kombat, etc.​

Updated: 2024-04-01
Artist: Alessio/ITAlessio - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p, 4K
Content: 299+ pictures, 120+ animations
Length: 50min+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Torrent (created 2022-05-20)

Download:
Animations: - -
Posters: - -
2022-11-12 update: - -
2022 Nov-Dec: - -
2023-01: - -
-
2023-02: - -
-
2023 Mar-April: - -
-
2023 May-June: - - -
2023 July-Aug: - - -
2023 Sep-Oct: - - -
2023 Nov-Dec: - - -
2024 Jan-Mar: - - - -

1.gif Claire.gif Ada.GIF Crossover.GIF DaemonGirl_&_Priestess.GIF Harley.GIF Mercy.GIF Nier_Twins.GIF Tifa.GIF
z-COD.jpg z-CP2077.jpg z-CP2077_2.jpg z-DOA_1.jpg z-FF_1.jpg z-Metro.jpg z-MK_1.jpg z-MK_2.jpg z-OW_1.jpg z-OW_2.jpg z-RE_1.jpg z-SF_1.jpg z-SF_2.jpg z-SF_3.jpg z-Tsunade.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2018
Ooo ty, hope there's more than just that 1 Loba animation

EDIT: Nope, but some other great animations worth checking! Glad to add them to my collection

Last edited:
Reactions: SkrerkS
Jul 27, 2020
Please note that this collection is "ANIMATIONS ONLY"
no image renders are included

EDIT : lemme take that back, pinups & posters are now in the OP

Last edited:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Thanks for uploading ! (y)
Ladies and gents, this is the Chad-Lad who made this thread possible. He paid for the content you're seeing in this thread. All I did was rename the files, organize them, remove duplicates, and provide several reliable mirrors.
So, from now on, please make sure to show your gratitude to voha25 for being such a Hero.
Please note that this collection is "ANIMATIONS ONLY"
no image renders are included
Not so fast, friendo. voha25 is already working on compiling & cataloguing the pinups & pictures. Update coming very soon.
In the meantime, get ready to update that hasty little comment of yours :HideThePain:.

• Hey there
Reactions: Claire R.E.

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
Thank you SkrerkS , but without your help this topic would not exist! I provided you all the archives, sort it out! I myself come from Ukraine, and we have a war here as you heard, so I don't have much time to do it! Reupload something no problem, it will take me minutes. By the way, I found three more missing videos, i will upload them soon! Good luck to everyone and peaceful sky!
update missing videos:

Last edited:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Thank you SkrerkS , but without your help this topic would not exist! I provided you all the archives, sort it out! I myself come from Ukraine, and we have a war here as you heard, so I don't have much time to do it! Reupload something no problem, it will take me minutes. By the way, I found three more missing videos, i will upload them soon! Good luck to everyone and peaceful sky!
update missing videos:
Honoka black 1080 Honoka black 1080
Wraith Octane no sound 1080 Wraith Octane no sound 1080
Dokkaebi Animation 1080 Dokkaebi Animation 1080
Thanks. however, only the 3rd one (Dokkaebi) was missing, because:
- That Honoka vid was actually a WIP/test render: if you look at her eyelashes, you can see the meshes have no textures. Also, the shaders and AO are very minimal.
- The Wraith video is already included, but under a different name (Viper). I will fix it soon, after adding the Dokkaebi video.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Is it just me or this video has a male voice trying to sound like a female? it made me laugh tho so ain't complaining :KEK:
I wonder about that... While the dialogue may be a little off, I thought the moans were pretty damn sexy. Also, the female VA sounds a LOT like the one who did Melina's voice in the newest video from Polished Jade Bell.

• Wow
Reactions: limonsavage

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
Last two missing videos from his collection! At the moment, here is the whole video Alessio, which was on Patreon! :)

Last edited: