• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
explain the cheating tag on this one for me pls
Cheating tag, but no mention of a boyfriend or no romance tag. Anyone know what's up? Ain't gonna have a chance to figure it out for myself for a bit.
Cheating tag doesn't only apply to the MC of games.
In this case at least one Husband cheating on his wife with the MC.

Reactions: ScornedBeef

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Cheating tag doesn't only apply to the MC of games.
In this case at least one Husband cheating on his wife with the MC.

thanks for the info, but I've been stewing on this for a bit, and i really don't think it should work that way. I mean, does anyone use cheating tag to find that kind of thing?

That's one of the annoying things about tags function here. the tag system works quite well actually, and i know it's a lot of work maintaining it, so i hate complaining, but i feel like tags should really only be for content that is present in a meaningful sense.

Just look at the pregnancy discussion in this thread too. It's apparently a little tack on at the end, and that's not what people are looking for, and they're getting disappointed. Same thing happens with the cheating tag often enough, where it gets applied for one little prologue or epilogue scene with side characters or something like that. It's like, that's not what we're trying to do here.

Reactions: Gudil and Arikania

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
thanks for the info, but I've been stewing on this for a bit, and i really don't think it should work that way. does anyone use cheating tag to find that kind of thing?

That's one of the annoying things about tags function here. the tag system works quite well actually, and i know it's a lot of work maintaining it, so i hate complaining, but i feel like tags should really only be for content that is present in a meaningful sense.

Just look at the pregnancy discussion in this thread too. It's apparently a little tack on at the end, and that's not what people are looking for, and they're getting disappointed. Same thing happens with the cheating tag often enough, where it gets applied for one little prologue or epilogue scene with side characters or something like that. It's like, that's not what were trying to do here.
Lets not go into the tag discussion here :D Yes we are aware of that. But atm it is that way. Here are the new tags listed: New Tag Discussion. Cheating will be MC focused tag.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes