• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
100% complete save (All Main and Sub-quest done. All White Keys done)
Slot 1: Virgin w/ Full Reasons
Slot 2: Broken (All scene unlock here)

Last edited:

Legion13

Jul 6, 2020
Is there a body part upgrade system in this game? I didn't see one in the screen shots and the official pages don't specify. I'm not sure if there's a formal name for it, but it's when you do lewd acts with a specific body part (like oral) and it upgrades from D->C->B->A.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Is there a body part upgrade system in this game? I didn't see one in the screen shots and the official pages don't specify. I'm not sure if there's a formal name for it, but it's when you do lewd acts with a specific body part (like oral) and it upgrades from D->C->B->A.
If you mean stuff like what the ONEONE1 games have, then the answer is no.

In general, this game has next to nothing in terms of lewd status info.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there's anything else, I never saw it.

Reactions: Legion13

Legion13

Jul 6, 2020
If you mean stuff like what the ONEONE1 games have, then the answer is no.

In general, this game has next to nothing in terms of lewd status info.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there's anything else, I never saw it.
Thanks for the reply, that's exactly what I was thinking of. Unfortunate, but not a deal breaker for me.

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
I saw cheating tag here can someone tell me what's up with cheating in this game does it have little bit of ntr ?

NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
I saw cheating tag here can someone tell me what's up with cheating in this game does it have little bit of ntr ?
I finished the game and I honestly have no idea what is supposed to be cheating here. No NTR either, the MC just doesn't have any romantic interest in the first place

furtherB

Mar 19, 2024
What's a good level / combo for the bandit cave? The second dungeon.
I thought it said use the healer, but MC isn't that combat effective yet to cover for her.
there is full walkthrough on youtube channel 'kingkodkod' you can check he was farming with aoe mercenary

NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
Can I walk naked?
There is no dressing up feature in the game, BUT there is a slut route that allows you to get naked at the end. But it's not really entertaining, so don't expect much.
Or did you ask if you can walk naked in real life? If so, yes, you can. Bonus points if you are a girl as well

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
am trying to find the guy that give you the medal in the first dungeons do you guys have an image of where he his ?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
It says female protag an cheating... Does the female MC has a BF?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes