2.40 star(s) 24 Votes

Gamgin

Jan 3, 2022
Super buggy, could really use bigger mouseover zones on the unlock screen, but it's a neat concept.

Ark_Kane

Jul 4, 2018
the hell are you supposed to do at the last part?! you either have to drop the maze to avoid getting caught by step-mom, only to have NO chance of completing the maze in whatever short-ass time limit so the psycho arrives, or you have to just get caught and get blown by the step-mom! it's extremely unfair!

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
rather large file size for such a little proof of concept. pretty buggy too. i suggest cleaning up the files and throwing out all the unused default art, from swordmen to dragons and whatnot. good luck

Aug 14, 2022
Damn buggy as hell. The logic ha! You wanna tell me I once I get busted by texting my hot GF, my hot mama bust me nuts ?! I will do this on purpose 24/7! No offense GF, but I son have to do what a son have to do lol.

Reactions: wrs_supernova
Oct 8, 2017
buggy impossible, very bad to unlock the phone, the screen goes black on the second visit of the stepmother, rotten gameplay

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
You know what? It's buggy, it crashes, it's glitchy.

And I fucking love it. The developer has absolutely nailed atmosphere and tension.

2.40 star(s) 24 Votes