nice art style guess
    lack of gameplay
    lack of content
    lack of sound effects and sound in general
    2/10 Bad wank bad game
    (sorry for my bad english)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Under the cards

Voters are too harsh on this game, It's a lot of fun! It just needs some little tweaking here and there but it's very promising. It maybe becomes a little too repetitive but this could be solved relatively easily by adding new animations for each character.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

johntron877

bugs everywhere still, finally made to night two after a lot pain and random RNG. Game then bugs out and I'm back at night one. everyone will go on about the art but I don't that matters when most people won't see it anyway.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Old|Glory

Animations is great and all, but hear me out, this game is too short, and the amount of involving pretty nulified any joy that you can get so even 10-20 minutes into this game there is nothing to for pleasure, if you not voyerist.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Alp Er Tunga

Easily the buggiest game i've ever played on this site.

With that being said, the animations and the gameplay is so good that i can't give it a 3.

The game is a fun little minigame the only drawbacks are the bugs and the little reward for the wins you get.

I enjoyed my time though after finding the ways of getting around the bugs.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Triple Dawg Epsilon

The game's overall frustrating, especially when it comes to unlocking the phone. Like goddamn, can't unlock the phone fast enough because it takes like a full second for the dots to register that tghe cursor just went past it.

Also, the mom coming in during the section when you have to unlock a certain image shouldn't be happening. You're already running against the time when unlocking one, then you're also dealing with the mom who pops up a billion times during that moment. That's so trash. That, along with the fact that you basically have to unlock your phone everytime you have to bring your phone up after hiding it.

Needs a fck ton of improvement.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

theyakuzi

I don't get this full book reviews,

This game is simply just trash at least for now , incredibly buggy, no explanation on what ur supposed to do or what I'm even looking at, tryna put in the code on the phone or something then suddenly im getting a blowjob which has terrible sounds and a boring ass animation

Hopefully with enough work it can be something in the future? As for now it just looks like the usual patreon scam to me
  8. 5.00 star(s)

skullytail

Review for [v0.2 Fix]

The concept is awesome and I know this game will improve in the future so I suggest you people to ignore the bugs that are happening and the lack of content. Still, I will touch into those areas with my tiny review.

Artwork: 9/10 - Tasty
    Animations: 9/10 - Smooth
    Sound Design: 2/10 - Definitely needs improving
    Coding and Stability: 3/10 - I know this is gonna get improved
    Gameplay: 4/10 - Needs more different mechanics
    Music: Not Needed

The lack of content is normal since this is just v0.2 but I'm definitely hungry for more content. Sexting with the girlfriend definitely needs improving, I don't wanna see random emojis sadly it kills the mood. Girlfriend and MC should be more into it so texts are needed. Artwork is awesome, really gives the atmosphere and makes you feel excited.

Coding and stability is poor at the moment. As I say, I know it's gonna get improved.

Giving 5 stars for this game because I want this game to be better. Have fun!

Edit: Also the phone mechanics gotta change. Lockscreen mechanic is an abomination even tho something gotta make this game harder.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

KaporVey

The game is incredibly buggy and the mechanics are not fun at all.

First, what kind of kid would lock their phone screen everytime?? If it were me, I'd just place it face down or under my pillow or if I knew I had to turn it off everytime someone comes in, I'd turn off the lock screen until the morning. And the lock patterns, holy jesus, the lock patterns. So this guyknows his lock pattern is on his phone and is actively fucking him over. But does he turn it off? No, he FUCKING CHANGES IT EVERYTIME HE OPENS HIS PHONE. Now, I get this is supposed to be a difficulty thing but it makes no fucking sense. The buttons are really unresponsive as well, you have to essentially hit them right in the middle in order for it to activate when most phones have a large margin of error. Please make the buttons bigger and make the pattern the same or get rid of the lock screen entirely.

Second, the mom comes in the room way too often. I timed it and she checked on me 4 times in a single minute. I literally could not fucking do anything once I made it past the lock screen because she would just be right there. Atleast make it consistant. Maybe after a certain night she'll do a SINGLE double check where its basically one right after the other.

Third and lastly, the maze is bullshit and it goes off even if you dont touch anything. I kept failing the 3rd picture when I realized: PART OF THE FUCKING START BUTTON IS IN THE WALL. How in the actual fuck do you fail at making a maze, it is one of the easiest things to make. Move the buttons

The art is really the only good thing about this game so far. If the devs are reading this, please fix your game. My complaints seems to be common with the rest of us. I really think this could succeed if you just did better. Put a bit more effort into it.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

sucu

art amazing, content lacking, mechanics are rng bullshit
    art is the only one keeping it back from 1 star
    i do need to add more characters to give it a review even if its has nothing to offer other than what i have already written.
    usually rpgm games are the real games here but not this case
  11. 1.00 star(s)

akuma35

Terrible, just terrible. Horrible RNG, horrible lockscreen mechanics and you mostly only have a few seconds to react. One of the absolute worst games, but has intriguing art.
    Oh yeah, and then there are the seemingly endless glitches and bugs. For your own sanity, do not play.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Roasty

Very different from the usual sexy games. The gameplay loop has some potential, beeing kinda fun. Would be nice to have some difficulty settings, where the most skillful get some bonuses, while the casual can experience most of the game.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Sparks000

Short, simple, and hot. Mom has giant tits and gf is certifiable crazy. I wish there was more of this. I always like games that use cellphone sexting. Game can be a little buggy at a time, but doesn't diminish good factor. 5/5
  14. 1.00 star(s)

thaison7c3

This game is fucking annoyed because of terrible timing and low graphic and cheap animation. Also it is bug a lot. Don't waste your time playing this game! This is not a game to relax but a stress builder like an failed FNAF game.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

featuredmusic607

There is very little here so far, I think this build was released too early. Should have waited for the game to have more content/ be more stable. It probably deserves a lower rating but the art/animation is so hot so it balances out to a mid rating. Needs more time in the oven but will definitely be checking back in the future to see how this progresses.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Skyplays

As of right now, the bugs and crashes bring the rating down. The mechanics could be smoother and need work but this game definitely has potential to be great, with it's animations are very nice and the gameplay is something that is easily picked up and can be further expanded upon as the game continues to be updated.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

BullDemon

The game has potential, but it needs a lot of work, it's unplayable at the moment because it has bugs when it comes to showing certain scenes that stay on a black screen, and it suddenly closes every so often,
    I couldn't finish the first part because it closes.

In the same way you have plenty of time to close the phone as soon as you hear footsteps on the stairs, what a mother 7u7, she will suck you if she sees you awake xD, is a type of five nights at freddy but in your bed.

I hope the project goes ahead,
    I'll keep an eye on it from time to time
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Usernamewastaken2022

characters seem hot, the premise seems pretty cool, however its very barebone, the fact that losing is more rewarding than winning is bad though and the game is bordering on unplayable as of v0.1
    It has potential it just needs a lot of work
  19. 1.00 star(s)

beryn

Sorry, but this is just bad.
    As far as I can tell you have to do something with your phone, but that part is impossible to get to.
    From you hear the door you have 0.000001 seconds to put you phone down.
    As soon as the sound appears I move the mouse away from the phone, but that is already to late.
    I don't even know what you are supposed to do as it happens even before you unlock your phone.

There are no redeeming features as there are no gameplay and hence nothing to enjoy
  20. 2.00 star(s)

Timekss

This game have good concept and idea, and if that first release will haven't bugs I will rate 4 stars (because poor content). But this game is very buggy (for my opinion this type of game can better work on Unity), just because RPG maker not good working with that type of game.
    Good parts of game:
    Good concept
    Art style (if animation wont broken in game, and black sreen wont hide content)
    Bad parts of game:
    This game is buggy, very buggy, that bunch of code can't work normal.
    Small amount of content.
    Strange logic for some game mechanic (for example, different mobile code. everytime when you lock smartphone, you need different code)
    small time amount of GF chatting
    more smaller amount time to completing maze for GF.

This rewiew can changed in future if dissantvantages will resolved.
    Thank you for your reading.