2.50 star(s) 23 Votes

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Played the game, it was definitely on the "more difficult than I would have preferred" end of the spectrum, and using the mouse to pull up/put down the phone was a bit janky sometimes, but otherwise I think the concept is fine, just please add a way of enjoying some of the content in peace (to use the gallery you need to unlock the phone which starts the game so you are always stuck on a timer).

Thoughts on the characters/challenges:

Mother - She's fine on her own, almost always turns on the lights before coming in and she has some sound queues to warn you otherwise (albeit quieter than the other character's sound queues). She's more deadly than the other characters and sometimes bad luck with the phone unlocking minigame + her showing up back to back can just make it basically impossible to survive, but she's fine (honestly I like her more in the later nights since more enemies means that is is very rare for her to spam check your room)

Thief - Loud sound queue and generous amount of time to pull up your phone make her completely fine. Only issue I ever had was her and mom coming up at the same time so I was worried she would just get me since I had to keep the phone down, but it never happened so not much to complain. She seems to be able to attack before the player starts the alarm/timer, might be a bug.

Ghost - She's fine, fair minigame, doesn't take too long to deal with it but can mess with the player a bit.

Sadako - Kind of tight mashing minigame, still lost a few times even when I was paying full attention to her. She's maybe okay for now but I'd ask to give the player more time to mash before dying, because with more challenges she might become too much of a nuisance. She also seems able to attack the player before starting the alarm/timer after the last night. Also the static noise stays even after you manage to send her away by turning off the screen, gets in the way of listening for the other sound queues, must be a bug.

Girlfriend - Girlfriend is too problematic in my opinion, she seems to operate on her own timer that does not seem to care about what the other girls are doing. The chatting minigame is fine since you can quickly deal with it, but the mouse labyrinth minigame is very finicky. It is terrible to be on a timer for it and then be interrupted by one of the other girls. Either change the minigame into something easier or make it so losing the mouse labyrinth minigame does not kill the player if they fail, they only don't unlock the image. This way filling all the hearts with the GF will be a chance for the player to try to unlock a new image OR a reward "rest" period where they don't need to worry about chatting with the GF to avoid losing. As of now I just unlocked all the images in the 1st night so I didn't have to deal with labyrinth in the later nights, but that does not seem intended.

Jimmy Avila

Sep 27, 2017
Girlfriend - Girlfriend is too problematic in my opinion, she seems to operate on her own timer that does not seem to care about what the other girls are doing. The chatting minigame is fine since you can quickly deal with it, but the mouse labyrinth minigame is very finicky. It is terrible to be on a timer for it and then be interrupted by one of the other girls. Either change the minigame into something easier or make it so losing the mouse labyrinth minigame does not kill the player if they fail, they only don't unlock the image. This way filling all the hearts with the GF will be a chance for the player to try to unlock a new image OR a reward "rest" period where they don't need to worry about chatting with the GF to avoid losing. As of now I just unlocked all the images in the 1st night so I didn't have to deal with labyrinth in the later nights, but that does not seem intended.
This is absolutely my issue with the game. I go through the whole chatting game then get interrupted by mom 3 times in a row before I can make it too the end of the maze. Rinse and repeat.

KetamineSniffer

Mar 2, 2021
This is a very interesting one. For sure barely playable atm. But it's good to see some originality and creativity. Love the idea, so if you're the dev reading this good job on making something creative and new. But for the love of god please fix this game.

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
This is absolutely my issue with the game. I go through the whole chatting game then get interrupted by mom 3 times in a row before I can make it too the end of the maze. Rinse and repeat.
on top of that, i get the maze completed but i have to put the phone away, the download is available but the maze and timer reset so now i have to constantly complete the maze while downloading in order to progress. really janky mechanic.

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Played the game, it was definitely on the "more difficult than I would have preferred" end of the spectrum, and using the mouse to pull up/put down the phone was a bit janky sometimes, but otherwise I think the concept is fine, just please add a way of enjoying some of the content in peace (to use the gallery you need to unlock the phone which starts the game so you are always stuck on a timer).

Thoughts on the characters/challenges:

Mother - She's fine on her own, almost always turns on the lights before coming in and she has some sound queues to warn you otherwise (albeit quieter than the other character's sound queues). She's more deadly than the other characters and sometimes bad luck with the phone unlocking minigame + her showing up back to back can just make it basically impossible to survive, but she's fine (honestly I like her more in the later nights since more enemies means that is is very rare for her to spam check your room)

Thief - Loud sound queue and generous amount of time to pull up your phone make her completely fine. Only issue I ever had was her and mom coming up at the same time so I was worried she would just get me since I had to keep the phone down, but it never happened so not much to complain. She seems to be able to attack before the player starts the alarm/timer, might be a bug.

Ghost - She's fine, fair minigame, doesn't take too long to deal with it but can mess with the player a bit.

Sadako - Kind of tight mashing minigame, still lost a few times even when I was paying full attention to her. She's maybe okay for now but I'd ask to give the player more time to mash before dying, because with more challenges she might become too much of a nuisance. She also seems able to attack the player before starting the alarm/timer after the last night. Also the static noise stays even after you manage to send her away by turning off the screen, gets in the way of listening for the other sound queues, must be a bug.

Girlfriend thing is spot on, but Sadako at least for me is just unbeatable. Rarely I can do it in time and it is only when I mash enter from the very first moment screen changes. Otherwise I stand no chance. Could be that my keyboard is just harder to mash buttons with, but it still is a big problem. There absolutely should be more time to do it.

Reactions: Red_Line

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
I created a similar situation, but I couldn't find the same bug. If the same bug occurs after reinstalling the game, please send me a screenshot
Actually the last update improved it a lot.
Question: do you recommend changing the mouse pointer? Because I can't complete the minigame as some lines on the photo are very thin (what I don't know is which part of the pointer should stay on the line).

regraggar

Mar 25, 2020
Can't get it to work. Do you need to already have a save?
BTW I'm pretty sure that button on bottom left is for saving and when I click on it with your save nothing happens. I think you need to add there everything from that save folder if you hadn't.
EDIT: Okay got it to work. You need a global file for it to work.
what do u mean with global file?

Sandanzuki

Jan 2, 2019
Still borderline impossible by the fourth puzzle, still has atrocious saving and loading that will erase several levels of progress for no reason

Apr 8, 2019
I really think this dev needs to stick to the art + animation and hand over the coding reigns to someone else. He's never really demonstrated the know-how with any sort of game design and that continuously results in him underselling his abilities.

Hell, even his rpgmaker-made titles have extremely bland level design compared to the many many others.

BadumPowPow

Feb 10, 2022
got to friday and im sorry your password minigame is either too hard or broken one of the passwords is guaranteed failure you actually cant pass it its crazy how finiky it is

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AlArm-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pronuol

Jun 10, 2019
How in the world do you pick an answer to the "date" message? Do i need to check the calendar or something?

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
Game is buggy af, needs a lot of polishing. Why choosing rpg maker for this kind of game? Im pretty sure it'll work fantastic on renpy, or even unity. I feel so sorry for the patreons, I'll just wait 6 months and hopefully the game will be playable.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
What does the game have to offer ? I mean, are the only scenes you can unlock those when you get "caught" ? Be it from the mom, the psycho girlfriend or the ladder girl ? Do you only have one scene for each ?

2.50 star(s) 23 Votes