Kevin san

Apr 30, 2018
Clock up have release developer eroge trilogy!
First = Let's make Sexy game! translate by manga gamers
Second = Let's make Sexy manga!
Third = Let's make Sexy voice actress!

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
huh so i guess this download is for the demo version,ran into a area that said not available in demo so does anyone have a non demo version?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
This was just posted by the developer on Discord

Download -

If anyone wants to try it go ahead, I'll keep you updated with whatever they say in their private discord channel.

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
I really enjoy these kinds of games! Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris, Anna Exciting Affection, Corrupting Jennifer, Lily of the Valley. Any other suggestions anyone would care to give me?
This was just posted by the developer on Discord

Download -

If anyone wants to try it go ahead, I'll keep you updated with whatever they say in their private discord channel.
Thank you Mr. Wright! May Maya be able to reward you in our stead.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016

There's a few others but they deviate into other sub-categories (rpg, fighting) or languages (japanese mostly).

Reactions: Ellordrings

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I really enjoy these kinds of games! Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris, Anna Exciting Affection, Corrupting Jennifer, Lily of the Valley. Any other suggestions anyone would care to give me?

Thank you Mr. Wright! May Maya be able to reward you in our stead.
It seems you like NTR.

Elena's Life is good hard NTR game

"Girlfriend Amnesia" was another cool game that wasnt exacly NTR focused but it made the NTR path feel so much sweeter for me when I played it.

Angmir

May 29, 2017

There's a few others but they deviate into other sub-categories (rpg, fighting) or languages (japanese mostly).
You seem to know your shit with Jap NTR games.

Any other good NTR games (in eng) you can recomend ?

Idealy with sweet innocent girlfriend beeing reluctantly corrupted

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
You seem to know your shit with Jap NTR games.

Any other good NTR games (in eng) you can recomend ?

Idealy with sweet innocent girlfriend beeing reluctantly corrupted
I feel a little reluctant recommending Elena's Life as its getting a bit all over the place and in my opinion losing overall quality, but not to the point where it looks like he's milking his patrons.

The problem is the "in eng" part. Most ones I liked were in Japanese, most the story didn't even matter as you can easily tell what's happening.

Tried "To H"?

has a partial iirc.

has a translation and a NTR path.

has a translation and I think it's NTR heavy.

has a translation.

has a translation.

has a translation.

has a translation I think.

and its sequel is NTR'ish I think.

is in english as well, heavy NTR, the guy is a really hard worker with constant updates, charges 1$ for his game!

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
I played Girlfriend Amnesia. I actually skipped the ntr lol. I liked the game but didn't like the endings. Plus I think the game missed great opportunities, like planning with the sister for her to pretend being the mc gf instead of the original gf, etc. I think the amnesia part could have been better explored.

I haven't played Elena's Life yet, but I can give it a try.

Minako *sighs* the feels~ One of the first ntr games I played. I loved it for the most part, but some things annoyed me.

Anyway, thank you guys for the recommendations. My faves tend to be the ones that I mentioned, hence why I asked if anyone knew similar ones.

Edit: Thank you for the extended list, @LawsuitIncoming! I already have Emma Milf Warrior and Netorare Imouto Misaki and love them. Gonna check the others.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I feel a little reluctant recommending Elena's Life as its getting a bit all over the place and in my opinion losing overall quality, but not to the point where it looks like he's milking his patrons.

The problem is the "in eng" part. Most ones I liked were in Japanese, most the story didn't even matter as you can easily tell what's happening.

Tried "To H"?

has a partial iirc.

has a translation and a NTR path.

has a translation and I think it's NTR heavy.

has a translation.

has a translation.

has a translation.

has a translation I think.

and its sequel is NTR'ish I think.

is in english as well, heavy NTR, the guy is a really hard worker with constant updates, charges 1$ for his game!
Problem is - most of this games are huge bloted games, difficult to navigate with some NTR content scattered...

I liked your sugestion for

becouse it seems NTR focused decently small game without unneccessery grind to it.

But I will say that SUNNTR game looks promissing - I will definetly check it out

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
... Uh, hate to break it to you, but there is no "non demo version". The game isn't even finished yet.
well i guess the devs call this the demo version since its not done yet, it was just odd since i found text ingame that said it was the demo version

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Usually I don't do this but considering it's mostly a bug fix.

Fleeting Iris v0.90e Release [Save Bug Fix!]

Download:

Hey guys!

After a long long battle against the save bug, we believe we have finally found a fix for it. Three people have run extensive tests and didn't come by the bug again so, this time should be the charm.

Please remember that if you find a bug, the more information you can give us the better. Where were you when the bug happened? What action were you performing? Do you have a save prior to the bug? Were you using cheats or running the game through the project? Did you use any admin tools? All those things matter immensely!

This version also changes a few images and dialogues.

Now we can finally go back to work on v0.91 without the shadow of this extremely annoying bug over our heads.

As always, thank you guys for supporting us. Thanks for those who keep supporting us even tho you might not agree with Patreon's policies, but understand that this is the only way we have of being supported right now and without it we simply couldn't keep going working on the game.

We're looking into alternatives/options or even considering having our own website for it, but for now this is what we have, and this is what's paying the team that's bringing you content non-stop for over 3 years, and will continue to bring for many years to come as long as you guys got our back ^_^

New spoilers very very soon, likely next week, stay tuned on Discord!

Love you guys.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes