8mes

Aug 24, 2016
A post on ulmf two weeks ago.

"Coming out very soon, maximum a week and a half... More like this week, we're adding safety net."

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
A post on ulmf two weeks ago.

"Coming out very soon, maximum a week and a half... More like this week, we're adding safety net."
They said something like that about releasing a public demo. Three months later it still wasn't out.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
v0.78 is out for the patrons.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
The previous version got released here on Feb 26. with the last bugfix for said version released on Mar 19. So, in roughly a month and a half, this is what is added? I am very underwhelmed.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
i feel like the cg room doesn't have the latest stuff in it as the saves included have stuff that wasn't in there now i gotta play game all over again see if i missed anything.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
No one has rated this game yet, it's been out for awhile too. It sounded like the typical exploited girl/stupid girl story so I didn't bother with it. On a scale of 1 to bad how rapey is this game?

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
No one has rated this game yet, it's been out for awhile too. It sounded like the typical exploited girl/stupid girl story so I didn't bother with it. On a scale of 1 to bad how rapey is this game?
honestly story wise it is probably one of my favorite games only bad thing about this game honestly is how big map is which is pointless and how long and short the updates are

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I really liked this game in the beginning. It just seemed to stall out after January. The release in Feb was disappointing. I was a big supporter until recently. SO can anyone say anything more after the twin showing up? Did melvin until it ran out. Nothing with neighbors and nothing with the partner.

Reactions: Kjazz

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Such a shame the plot is slowly turning into an excuse for a rapefest, this is probably the game with the best CG artist.
Most NTR games do. It's usally rape -> she ends up loving it. Other NTR games are "guy is an idiot and sells out his wife" or "wife is a bitch and seeks it out herself". But the rape is quite common.

Reactions: Sajeeb
4.10 star(s) 84 Votes