TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I copied the v.076 files over my old files, double clicked the game.exe file to start the game, it comes on for a second then stops
Dont copy the files over your old files? o_O

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Ok story wise the game is great and has multiple routes and etc and all that shit sweet but then I see this dude has plenty of people to work with and I think another game or 2 not sure, long story short updates come out LATE as fuck and the content is BARE minimum. Still at the least he releases something and has some sort of communication going So ill see he is far better then Impure(fuck this love his game but fuck this guy with a razor bladed dildo) What is up with Dev's and working on 3 4 different games at the same god damn time while non of em are even half way finished ?

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Ok story wise the game is great and has multiple routes and etc and all that shit sweet but then I see this dude has plenty of people to work with and I think another game or 2 not sure, long story short updates come out LATE as fuck and the content is BARE minimum. Still at the least he releases something and has some sort of communication going So ill see he is far better then Impure(fuck this love his game but fuck this guy with a razor bladed dildo) What is up with Dev's and working on 3 4 different games at the same god damn time while non of em are even half way finished ?
From what I understand, the problem here is that the other games that they're developing will also be using Heaven City as well. So they're most likely doing certain sections simultaneously and not just with Fleeting Iris.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
From what I understand, the problem here is that the other games that they're developing will also be using Heaven City as well. So they're most likely doing certain sections simultaneously and not just with Fleeting Iris.
Yea I get that but then you put it somewhere on the story board for later or something also there was going to be a officer chloe cameo or something but no idea how that is going to work as there also has been NO update on officer chloe whatsoever. But then again running simulations and scenario's is fine but if it takes 3 months to run so much of em for almost no extra content then it is just on their end. I think ill leave this game for a while till I see an 0.90 release or something either that or hear they have a major update over some updates ill be skipping because this is stupid.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Yea I get that but then you put it somewhere on the story board for later or something also there was going to be a officer chloe cameo or something but no idea how that is going to work as there also has been NO update on officer chloe whatsoever. But then again running simulations and scenario's is fine but if it takes 3 months to run so much of em for almost no extra content then it is just on their end. I think ill leave this game for a while till I see an 0.90 release or something either that or hear they have a major update over some updates ill be skipping because this is stupid.
Believe me, I feel your pain, my friend. I was planning on supporting this myself, but seeing as updates aren't even that frequent, I'll most likely just support something more like Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Although I detest complaints about Patreon developers (complain to him/her or stop paying if you support, stfu and mind your own business if you don't) I have to say this last update disappointed me because there's so little extra content. And this game could be so good.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Although I detest complaints about Patreon developers (complain to him/her or stop paying if you support, stfu and mind your own business if you don't) I have to say this last update disappointed me because there's so little extra content. And this game could be so good.
No idea what type of complaint's those are but the fact is that here the most complaints are people not delivering what is promised or slow updates with bare minimum content and just vanish without a word but collect money.
If like you said you detest people doing that then it is fine but do keep in mind that this happens everywhere with everything, if no one complains about the service someone provides or tells them that what they gave is inadequate or lack luster then you are letting them have free reign to either scam or money grab from others, by complaining or putting feedbacks or even opinions out where people can read and a lot more with same experience show up they will let others know or warn others before putting money out on products. if you plan on buying a tech for you pc and you never heard or known of the brand but they are cheap you would love to have reviews or hear people their experiences before you decide to buy or would be like here $400 yolo see what happens and after that goes wrong you do that with 2 or 3 more of their products you would stop buying them yes but would you not tell or complain your experience ?

Just to be very clear here not bashing or yelling or any offense meant towards you I just wish to explain why people complain.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
No idea what type of complaint's those are but the fact is that here the most complaints are people not delivering what is promised or slow updates with bare minimum content and just vanish without a word but collect money.
If like you said you detest people doing that then it is fine but do keep in mind that this happens everywhere with everything, if no one complains about the service someone provides or tells them that what they gave is inadequate or lack luster then you are letting them have free reign to either scam or money grab from others, by complaining or putting feedbacks or even opinions out where people can read and a lot more with same experience show up they will let others know or warn others before putting money out on products. if you plan on buying a tech for you pc and you never heard or known of the brand but they are cheap you would love to have reviews or hear people their experiences before you decide to buy or would be like here $400 yolo see what happens and after that goes wrong you do that with 2 or 3 more of their products you would stop buying them yes but would you not tell or complain your experience ?

Just to be very clear here not bashing or yelling or any offense meant towards you I just wish to explain why people complain.
i think what he means is we have a rating system now so there is no need to leave comment after comment in thread when you can just give low stars and state same thing the threads are suppose to be to help people stuck or to announce new things in the game, be they updates or dev posts.

Chaotic

Mar 7, 2017
Problem with rating system is that people give 2 +/- 1 or 9 +/- 1 (mostly, look what happend to rating system on pixiv), there is no middle or even if there is, how people feel about such rating, some can see 6-7 (in scale to 10) rated game and tell it's bad game etc.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
None taken, and even if it were I can take a hit :).
I just mentioned my distaste for complaints in regard to developer's performance because I was about to complain about precisely that. It struck me as odd/funny.
Anyway, back on topic y'all!

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
There's a new update for it, v.0.76.7.

It adds an extra scene to the Garcias Route, scenes for the 7/11 route and more masturbation variety, I guess.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes