Aug 5, 2016
First of all, we really wanted to release it for Christmas but Muku finished the CG on Wednesday with some minor touchups on Thursday, unfortunately Issac got sick and I would have to go fetch the code like a maniac instead of him just telling me: "this script sends you to Y, this event is in X place" which is the sucky part of having multiple people working at different things, and at this point considering the ammount of different stuff you can make every day in the game, the database is really not non-developer friendly.
Dude, you are developing a game, learn how to use a git client, and speed things up. Fuck.

Aug 5, 2016
so what does it do actually?(am a upcoming dev so better to know everything)

Since you said you are an upcoming developer, I would recommend Bitbucket, since it does have free private repositories and GUI simple enough for new users.
If you have the money to invest on it though, I would recommend a premium github account. Either of them is good enough.
Buuut, if you like to use command line, or have no problem doing it, and would like to take off a few hours to learn, go for Gitlab.
Me? For my private projects I like to use Bitbucket, but well... I'm not a game developer, so test everything and find out what is better for your team.

And if you want to keep track of everything in development, to keep on schedule, use a RACI table. Maybe it's overkill for an amateur game, but aim for excelence if you wish to go pro one day, and not die out like most of those patreon developers.
Game development is just a branch of software development. Study about it, and your game development will gain maturity and speed. And in software development, a higher level of development maturity means higher level software quality.

Cheers, and good luck with your game.

Reactions: M-2315 and Cirro84
Aug 5, 2016
not making anything just posted what was on their patron page don't get mad at me
Oh, don't get met wrong, I wasn't mad at you. I was mad at them, and their slow ass development. It's been months since the last update, and they will just release a handful of scenes :/

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Well the game of many choices is good but it needs a lot of people working on it which this project doesn't include.

I played it first time today, how can I get the second Jack's scene?

Reactions: griffor

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
new patch supposed to release tomorrow according to their patron page
A guy who is not even supporting HS says that. Even if it is true, there will be maximum 2 scene. Their last patch had half scene. I can't believe i supported them for 2 months. If you are looking for a developer like Impure v2.0, HS will be the perfect candidate. I have to admit that art, map, story etc all look really good but you can't promise update on a ''A'' month and release it on ''Z'' month with half scene. Anyway, I hope they change their attitudes and become more professional againts their customers.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Some dev derps never get it. All you need to do is basically create a show for your groupies. Go out on stage, with a lighter in your hand. 'And now, ladies and gents - may I have your attention for one moment pls? Thanks.'...Zipp! Swoosh!!!

??? Huh! Great fire magick!! 'Yayyy'!!! ...Terror and havoc ensue, strangers mating with each other, drums rumbling in the background, orgies were had...

Just need to know how to sell your shit. If you do this to your patrons, you'll be treated like a fucking god, Rudyard Kipling-style. .../me once being a groupie does know. :D

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Breaking down the post:
1. Other updates haven't been added since they were on Isaac's harddrive 2. Updates will be added SHORTLY ( not yet) with Jack scene and minor fixes 3. Big ass patch is coming after this one with updates on the progress along the way (Jack, Clarke, Garcias, and Sato scenes) 4. Officer Chloe developer Key spoke with HS and are sort of doing a collaboration in both games for both main characters. 5. Brand new final character's art is being revealed shortly too

If this is true i can not find a word to say. I mean this Isaac guy his co-worker and he can't add update because it is in his computer? Are you serious? They mention about a big update. This is supposed to be a big update after half scene one... There are a lot of things to say but just don't bother with link since it has probably quarter scene...

Reactions: ILikeSkyrimALot
Aug 5, 2016
Breaking down the post:
1. Other updates haven't been added since they were on Isaac's harddrive 2. Updates will be added SHORTLY ( not yet) with Jack scene and minor fixes 3. Big ass patch is coming after this one with updates on the progress along the way (Jack, Clarke, Garcias, and Sato scenes) 4. Officer Chloe developer Key spoke with HS and are sort of doing a collaboration in both games for both main characters. 5. Brand new final character's art is being revealed shortly too

If this is true i can not find a word to say. I mean this Isaac guy his co-worker and he can't add update because it is in his computer? Are you serious? They mention about a big update. This is supposed to be a big update after half scene one... There are a lot of things to say but just don't bother with link since it has probably quarter scene...
A few posts ago I was complaining about them not using some form of git client. Well, seems like their lack of foresight just came to bite them in the ass.
I'm sad now.

bdrk88

Oct 20, 2016
its funny that they planned to make 5 games and after 3 years or so demo for first one isnt even complete, and their progress is actually slower than akabur of all things. Not to mention all those lame excuses with random shit, at this point I doubt they can finish even one game and most likely end with "we lost all our work due to .. insert excuse here.. " then dissapear, though propably not anytime soon since they are milking nicely right now.

MaddRabbit

Sep 6, 2016
Breaking down the post:

4. If they already have it difficult internally to get a decent update, i see a potencial problem if there is going to be another extern developer involved in the game.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes