3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I feel like the dev really went off the premise in the last 2 updates.. basically became a continuation of a wife and mother instead of being a spin off story focusing on Aiden's revenge
Exactly my feelings too, should be totally about Aiden getting his revenge and then Sophia dealing with the consequences of that revenge. I think I saw a picture of Sophia in an orange prison jumpsuit somewhere, now that would be cool seeing how Sophia deals with being in prison.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Who cares bout this crap Sophia has abdomen muscles like some she-male crap.

Looking like faggot game now even original game from that low iq monkey liar Lost & piss , doesnt have such an shitty male muscles.
A female DJ De Luca has the same abdomen muscles as Sophia in this version of the game, so it's not shemale.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I feel like the dev really went off the premise in the last 2 updates.. basically became a continuation of a wife and mother instead of being a spin off story focusing on Aiden's revenge
L&P's bad story telling is contagious and has spread to the spin off games meant to mitigate that lol

Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
Exactly my feelings too, should be totally about Aiden getting his revenge and then Sophia dealing with the consequences of that revenge. I think I saw a picture of Sophia in an orange prison jumpsuit somewhere, now that would be cool seeing how Sophia deals with being in prison.
If the prison becomes a route, maybe this leads back to the mafia guy and the "visits" they discussed??

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes