3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

VrVic

Feb 19, 2020
SO they have a patreon making money off of someone else's game and is stalling and blue-balling the whole time... lol. Dev knows its over when sex FINALLY happens so hey are pro-longing it as long as possible. :KEK:
Only a dev without writing skills thinks that way. I'll give you an example : A Mother's Love. go play that one.
and, Light of my life. Do not be fooled by the look of the characters as you get into the story you will care for them.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
If the leak of this update follow the same speed as the last one, we will not have it before the second half of this month. Be patient !

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I hope that the end will be a successfull Aiden's revenge, with Sophia dominated properly as the title means.
I'm afraid it will turn out to be Sophia that will escape the blackmail with the help of Zac.
I hope I'm wrong...

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I hope that the end will be a successfull Aiden's revenge, with Sophia dominated properly as the title means.
I'm afraid it will turn out to be Sophia that will escape the blackmail with the help of Zac.
I hope I'm wrong...
Well they all better get to bang her cause we don’t know if we’ll be alive by the time it happens in real game

sylvester45

May 25, 2017
I hope I'm wrong...
There is a lot that can be done with this story, like Aiden making Sophia his personal slut, renting her to his buddies, and other people for favors, getting her prego and carrying his child etc. At the same time, Sophia gets totally debauched and fucks her son and his buddies. I hope dev goes that way.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes