Collection Flash Completed Ai Subeki [Ep. 1-22 + Plus 1-5] [Roninsong]

FelixAP777

May 25, 2020
Yup. I give up. I tried Baka Loader, thought I had followed the vague process of uninstalling flash and reinstalling Flash ActiveX, but still can't get Baka to run.

I might try a few other SWF players but god, the fact that Ai-Subeki 17 and 18 don't work yet 19 does boggle my mind. I guess I am lucky since all the plus episodes work for me, but eh. Any advice will be helpful. The older version of flash doesn't work either. If I find a solution then I'll post it here to help someone like me in the future.

Edit1: I was wrong, turns out the Plus Episodes don't work for me. The game will load just fine but I cannot interact with the arrows. This is so weird. I had zero issues with Candy Shop...

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2019
View attachment 7389
Overview:
Collection of mini graphic adventures in which you handle a drafter mistakenly hired in a company with colorful girls of unconventional appearances that are in charge of different mangas genres, and with which the protagonist will have encounters of the H in the pure harem style . Depending on the decisions made, you can end up in one or another scene (some have more than one H) or a bad ending. The drawing is a combination between the Eastern and Western, giving a rather distinctive touch.​

Updated: 2/1-2018
Developer/Publisher: /
Censorship: None
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download(s):
1-22swf: MEGA - -

1-22exe: MEGA - -
PLUS 1-5: MEGA - - - -

View attachment 7390 View attachment 7391 View attachment 7392 View attachment 7393
Which episode(s) has the ghost?

dragonfly741

Aug 20, 2019
I put the location of the directory of the Ai Subeki Plus file into the address bar of a flash browser. It should look something like this:
file:///D:/Games/Ai%20Subeki%20Plus%201-5/1.html

If you can't find the URL you can try and open the file in a regular browser than copy and paste the URL on the top.

Reactions: GoGoBananas

Reksaider

Feb 17, 2018
I put the location of the directory of the Ai Subeki Plus file into the address bar of a flash browser. It should look something like this:

If you can't find the URL you can try and open the file in a regular browser than copy and paste the URL on the top.
What browser you used for that? I tried a couple of, but arrow is still don't clicking. Or it is working, but sounds and backgrounds doesn't working.

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
R.I.P. to this excellent series. These games were fantastic. Great humor, awesome art, and likeable characters. Too bad Roninsong abandoned it for much less meaningful content.

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
R.I.P. to this excellent series. These games were fantastic. Great humor, awesome art, and likeable characters. Too bad Roninsong abandoned it for much less meaningful content.
Yeah. I wish they went back to this series. It had so much fruit to it.

Someone posted this recently. Just a comp of 4 scenes:

Reactions: DSTORQUE
Feb 10, 2020
Weird. It still didn't work when I double clicked it. But when I clicked ''Open With'' then it worked. Dammit, technology. I will never understand you.
Oh well. At least it works now. Thanks.
hey i know its been awhile since you said this. Im not sure if you are still alive even or if you still even use this f95zone account but in hopes you do. Can i ask for so help or an idea for what you did to get ai subeki plus to work? because im still here after this time, lookig for a answer

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
hey i know its been awhile since you said this. Im not sure if you are still alive even or if you still even use this f95zone account but in hopes you do. Can i ask for so help or an idea for what you did to get ai subeki plus to work? because im still here after this time, lookig for a answer
The files are html. You gotta run them through your browser.
Just right click and open with whatever browser you use.
If that doesn't work then I sadly don't know what could be the issue.
I'm not really that tech savvy.
And if you're trying to run it on a phone then I know even less about that.

Feb 10, 2020
The files are html. You gotta run them through your browser.
Just right click and open with whatever browser you use.
If that doesn't work then I sadly don't know what could be the issue.
I'm not really that tech savvy.
And if you're trying to run it on a phone then I know even less about that.
mm ok, you have my up most respect for the help

Reactions: ponyguy
Feb 10, 2020

Thank You
If I Had A Wish I Would Give It To You For Your Help With This.
You Along With Few Others Have Helped Me With Years Long Struggles With One The Games From My Past
*Salute*