Collection Flash Completed Ai Subeki [Ep. 1-22 + Plus 1-5] [Roninsong]

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
I have the exact same problem, I tried "open with", it still opens up for a brief second and then it shuts down... help? :(

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Then I'm not the only one. Even for me 17 & 18 doesn't work with the portable flashplayer.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
AiSubeki Plus episode 2 doesn't seem to work. When I open the file in any browser, it just freezes on the very first second, where the f95zone box is.

EDIT: Downloaded the file from an earlier post by OP and it worked. Thanks :)

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys whay is the game that fast idont can watch wath they say and is realy fast over....

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
For people having issues with loading the 17 and 18 of AiSubeki, here is a fix:

I have never had any issues with swf formats ever since I started using Baka Loader. It opens pretty much anything. Place it anywhere and then just use "Open With...", choose "baka loader" and you'll be fine.

Reactions: ilozq

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks man is realy working i tryed a lot o version of flashplayer but dont work and now is work thanks a lot xD

Reactions: Synaxis

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
Also I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong with this one but whenever I try to play any of the plus episodes clicking on the arrow just won't work.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Also I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong with this one but whenever I try to play any of the plus episodes clicking on the arrow just won't work.
Are you using Chrome when you play them? Then try using Internet Explorer.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
For people having issues with loading the 17 and 18 of AiSubeki, here is a fix:

I have never had any issues with swf formats ever since I started using Baka Loader. It opens pretty much anything. Place it anywhere and then just use "Open With...", choose "baka loader" and you'll be fine.
yup this worked just fine

Reactions: Synaxis

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
When I try to open the exe versions I get 2 errors... ( & )
his is the error I get whenever I try to open the swf versions with baka loader

Edit: I also have no idea how to format on this site, how do I link a certain word? When I tried I only managed to make 1 character contain the link :(

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Baka loader gives me a big error whenever I try to open anything with it.
When I try to open the exe versions I get 2 errors... ( & )
his is the error I get whenever I try to open the swf versions with baka loader

Edit: I also have no idea how to format on this site, how do I link a certain word? When I tried I only managed to make 1 character contain the link :(
Try it like this then. Open "baka loader" by itself and then drag and drop the .swf file into the program window.

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
Try it like this then. Open "baka loader" by itself and then drag and drop the .swf file into the program window.
I get the exact same error when I try to open baka loader :(

Maybe I should try to download it again from somewhere else? I have no idea where to get it from though...