Collection Flash Completed Ai Subeki [Ep. 1-22 + Plus 1-5] [Roninsong]

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
I tried it right now, and it still doesn't work, same issue
Try this one. I just found it on our forum. It's a slightly newer version. Maybe it will help you.

The link to the file directly:

Link to the post:

If all else fails, that means there is something wrong on your end. I looked through the internet and I found this article that may help you:

I suggest you DO NOT download anything from there, just in case you might want to. It is an unknown site after all. There are steps below that can help you fix the problem without downloading.

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
O boi, o boi, the memories!
Man, i remember being a teenager when i found out this game. God I can't even tell what makes it so nostalgic, the fact that i was there during its development, waiting excited for every new release; that it was a jewel compared to the other shit we had at hand; or that i played it during my sweet sweet pubescence. Just the same with Portal 2 (although the latter ended perfectly).

I even remember how much of a boost and helpful exercise it was for me in learning english. Gawd, thanks mate.

Reactions: Reksaider

Pirat1000

Sep 5, 2018
Does anyone have swf files for Candy Shop-Excelia. I can't run the html files. And I want to have something in the collection that I can play offline. Thank you in advance!

IronGOBLIN

May 16, 2020
Oh damn, this makes me feel old as hell now. I don't even remember the last game I played before it seemed like there were no more updates. Is Roninsong still working on this or is his primary focus spamming out more Candy Girl stuff?

digitall

May 25, 2017
For the life of me, I can get the plus html's for 4 and 5 to work but 1-3 give me nothing. Well... I finally got 1 to work(after refreshing 100 times, but it froze after the trial(right before the sex scene). Are there any swf files for Plus? those work better(and I have no idea how to convert the html to swf).

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Will take a look at the problem over the weekend... Seems to be some security settings in new updates of browsers...