Mod Unity AI Girl (AI 少女) - Modding Directory/Discussion Thread

Aug 29, 2017
So I tried using this [Un1imit3d][][Modified assembly-csharp][v1.0] mod and after I ran the game and go to character creator all I get is a circle with some image of the beach. Replacing it with the old dll file and opening character creator causes the game to crash. Anyone else getting this?
Get same problem

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
You can also add in a command line argument like this to the launcher after the target info:

"F:\[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R1.3\AI-Syoujyo.exe" -novid +fps_max 0 -refresh 240 -fullscreen -forcenovsync +cl_showfps 1 +exec autoexec

this will also be system specific...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Okay so, I haven't tested this yet, buuuut... at:

Someone by the handle "2155X" upoaded this mod (see attached file) "AI_ExtraGirls" that increases the added girl cap to 99, but in turn makes the save dependent on the mod (so zip up them user data folders first).

One less thing I have to do if it works. LOL! Besides, for every 1 thanks you get 10 complaints for every mod you make anymore which makes it a depressing task at times lol. Most here are cool, or at least in the main forums anyway. Ironically there is little you can do most of the time since it's system specific or someone simply didn't follow instructions, but won't be told that by anyone else. LOL!

If you like it be sure to stop and offer them a word of encouragement...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: The correct repository is:

Their Patreon is:

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Also on Discord is this mod posted by NekoChan that I've been playing with that makes my mod obsolete:

" " graphics enhancer... (password: zodgame)

It's setup is a little bit more but it enables you to control the graphics via sliders and augments the sliders in the BR2 menu as well. This enhances everything I did, but allows you to play with all of it yourself (I'd note the original values on a piece of paper so you don't end up with wonky effects)... And the better part is you can turn off ALL the settings in the vanilla options menu then play with the settings in the DHH graphics options and you will get WAY better FPS. I am drawing about +20FPS compared to my mod and the overall graphics are way better. Shadows look better and are more crisp, AO is adjusted way better, night looks very dark, fire looks more real, etc. It works so good I honestly uninstalled my own mod. (Go figure)

I'm not to proud to admit that someone did it better, so, give this one a try and be sure to give NekoChan some props.

Pelayo

Feb 14, 2018
Hello everyone, i recently see this mod but i don't know how intall and configure i don't understand the procces, can anybody explain to me how i can install and configure AI_ExtraGirls please!!.. but if you have the time to explain me with apples (imagens) i really aprecied thanks. =D

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hello everyone, i recently see this mod but i don't know how intall and configure i don't understand the procces, can anybody explain to me how i can install and configure AI_ExtraGirls please!!.. but if you have the time to explain me with apples (imagens) i really aprecied thanks. =D
If you have the ScrewThisNoise BR2 it's simple... You extract the "AI_ExtraGirls.zip" to the game folder. Check your BepInEx>Plugins folder after, should have a new folder 2155X and inside the AI_ExtraGirls.dll... If we are on the same page you are done here...

Launch the game and load the save you want the girls on. Open the phone and click the settings/options gear icon. In the pop-out on the top left, at the bottom of the list, you will see "Plugin Settings." Click that. A new pop-out window will appear, at the top you will see "AI_ExtraGirls 1.0.0" -- click on that. Adjust the slider to the total number of girls you want in your game...

Save the game, then go back to title, then exit.

Reload the game.

Head to any terminal and select "Change Girls."

When the pop-up with the list of girls appears, use the mouse wheel to scroll down past the last name to the "-----" and click it. Now select another of the girls you created or create a new one like before.

Exit the terminal and turn around --voila, there she is...

If you do not have BR2, then you need to install the BepInEx Bepis (Koikatsu) plugins first... That is an altogether separate thing. Everything is linked in 2155X's Discord post though...

Last edited:

Shinzokar

Nov 22, 2019
hallo, i got a small problem. i have the ScrewThisNoise BR2 and wenn i start a new game it shows that im missing some mods, can someone help me to get them? Neue Bitmap (2)ai mods fehlen.jpg

Sep 17, 2019
hallo, i got a small problem. i have the ScrewThisNoise BR2 and wenn i start a new game it shows that im missing some mods, can someone help me to get them? View attachment 470008
Hello this are all used by a Female Card you used in the Chara folder, or play with, if you know where the Card is from ask there witch Mods are used. espacially first one , no one will ever figure out what it means, maybe Overlay?

• Angry
Reactions: ChubbyCheek

UsernameGiven

Nov 23, 2019
NEOStudioV2 VR? Main Game works fairly well (though there seems to be left and right ghost images when the rendering effects are on (togglable in the XML file, default true)).

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I'd reccomend no one use the current mods in the thread, they're probably outdated and are already included in the BetterRepack patch so the only good use of this thread is the extras tidbit at the bottom which has links to an updated pastebin and places where you can get realtime updates to mods. Since I'm not an uploader and don't have access to mirror bots it's hard to keep this thread upated every single day so this thread will probably be closed soon and we may just have modding discussion in the main thread as well. Turns out the game is very popular with users and it's been the most viewed thread in the past 6 months lmao.

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
dear community
I get the big puke when I see your work.
no one can see through, scraping this huge mass of files
if you offer your mods for download ....
Please please
1. Pack everything in a file to zip or rar archive <-----
2.name: give the child a name, autor, usage, style, meaning, version number
3.A precise path, where it exactly belongs
4.A description, info.txt, shortcut, preview pictures
you do not have to say more
my game currently has 24 gb
I am glad to have something up to date

Reactions: HiddenGameMember
D

Deleted member 1746427

Hello everyone! This is my first post, so go easy on me :)

I wanted to ask if you know whether anyone is planning to do a "Playboop" mouse interaction mod for this game. I think a lot of people enjoyed that mod for PlayHome, and I'm guessing it's fairly straightforward to write. Alas, I'm not a programmer myself.

This is what I'm talking about:

boned

Dec 3, 2018
First off; thanks for setting up the modding section in lieu of h*fire imploding, Color. I've always been annoyed with how hard it was to browse mods for illusion games and how hard it was for modders to get found in modding forums so I've put together the...
AI Modding Catalogue
A powerful static html for finding mods listed here. Kind of like steam store meets torrent tracker?

About
  • Download here:
  • Open the .html in your favorite browser and enjoy!
  • No need to run an EXE
  • Uses existing communities as data sources. Nothing proprietary!
  • Technically opensource already
  • To list a mod: use the "Create Mod Entry" button in the top right. Click Generate, then copy and paste the code into a spoiler section in this thread! The catalogue will automatically update a couple times a day. Avoid using preview images larger than 292x132px.
  • To browse mods: use the search bar and the Category funnel
  • note: mod listings from brand new users are delayed for moderation reasons
Currently supports:
  • Filtering by basic categories
  • Searching
  • Virtual scrolling
  • Download links
  • Preview image
  • Description
  • Author filtering
  • Hard linkbacks to forum listing
  • Partially offline compatible (ship it with your repack if you want)
Upcoming
  • User tags and tag filtering
  • Data persistence in case of thread deletion
  • Other Illusion games
  • "New since last view" per category for the viewer
  • Fully formalized offline compatible mode
  • Easy navigation to mod dependencies for easy downloading

• Eventually; cleaned up, formally opensourced and set up an API for creating your own feeds and allowing users to add feed sources (like torrent trackers)
[boned][][AI Modding Catalogue][v1.2][12/8/19][ ]

Last edited:

mondoak1

Jun 17, 2017
Has anybody been able to get AI Girl VR MOD AISVR_Ver.0.0.4 to work with Studio? I was able to get it in VR but can't move cameras or use controllers at all

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Do we have some (proper) tutorials on zipmod etc. and how to make these "drag and drop" mods?

Tutorials on how to add edited clothing as unique item also would be useful.

*Outside of Discord

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I'd reccomend no one use the current mods in the thread, they're probably outdated and are already included in the BetterRepack patch so the only good use of this thread is the extras tidbit at the bottom which has links to an updated pastebin and places where you can get realtime updates to mods. Since I'm not an uploader and don't have access to mirror bots it's hard to keep this thread upated every single day so this thread will probably be closed soon and we may just have modding discussion in the main thread as well. Turns out the game is very popular with users and it's been the most viewed thread in the past 6 months lmao.
True for most -- likely anyway, except this DHH mod v1.1.5 by Connector_JP -- I rehosted it by request on Github, and it works great. If you disable all/most in game post processing effects and play with the sliders on this you can get a 15-25% FPS boost while achieving a look that is just right for you and utilizing full resolution rendering (for people suffering frame rate losses on machines where it makes no sense).

Connector_JP moved on to other things, and since I was already working on a similar mod, I may reverse engineer this to continue support since this is exactly what I hoped to accomplish but also is lacking some things that I was already working on... so yeah. He has the pretty menus and such that I totally lacked and nifty slider controls'n'whatnot.

Also the latest version of 2155Xs "AI_ExtraGirls," and Higeo "FaceMod" are older versions in the BR2.2 already (FaceMod throws an error popup constantly). Otherwise, you are probably correct on most fronts.

[space for link when I find it]

Also ManlyMarco's Performance Enhancer is a great addition!

This is where all the day one modding drops are happening right now...

Hopefully, this is helpful to some...

Last edited: