Mod Unity AI Girl (AI 少女) - Modding Directory/Discussion Thread

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Yeah... requesting an invite to discord, seems like the old invite has expired.

jugulator

May 6, 2017
Is there a translation mod that allows for the girls speech to be displayed as subtitles during H?. Like in the character creation menu when you pick a personality type.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I keep getting a warning after downloading some cards. Even though I never saw any requirements. Saying missing ramielthmod?

mgear

Dec 30, 2016
whenever I ask to have sex with a girl and they agree, the UI disapear and nothing happen, I can't leave the dialog or make any actio. Does anyone else have this issue?

You used the " " thing.

Restore your old one and it should work.

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
dear community
I get the big puke when I see your work.
no one can see through, scraping this huge mass of files
if you offer your mods for download ....
Please please
1. Pack everything in a file to zip or rar archive <-----
2.name: give the child a name, autor, usage, style, meaning, version number
3.A precise path, where it exactly belongs
4.A description, info.txt, shortcut, preview pictures

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2019
i am getting mleye 11,12,13 missing. downloaded mleye mod still getting this error on top left corner screen. models eyes are black too. could anyone help

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Edges.jpg
...and HELLO to:
  • Better more stable frame rates
  • Improved occlusion effects
  • Better color and lighting
  • Bloom that looks great
  • Artificial lights that cast more than two feet of lighting effect
  • Reduced clip-through
  • More stable AI decision timers
  • More realistic sunlight and ambiance
  • More accurate texel based ray-tracing
    More dense walls and solid objects that won't let the sunlight to clip through
  • Better shadows that don't totally send your GPU to hell
  • Antialiasing and Anisotropic Filtering that actually does something (aside from murder your framerate)
  • Recalibrated rigidbody physics so your boobies can bounce when given some weight and softness

PLUS!

3D weather including:
  • Volumetric fog
  • Volumetric rain
  • Better less taxing wind effects

AND MUCH MUCH MORE!

Enjoy 1080p, 2K, 4K, and 8K graphics the way we all should!
(Appropriate hardware, monitor, and ScrewThisNoise BR2 with Graphics Controls not included but is highly recommended)

Simply extract the .zip into your game's root folder to get the "BetterGraphicsOptimization_v2_0_1.zipmod" in the right place.

Nothing to adjust or customize, it's a sideloader mod so it conflicts with nothing else.

Also included is OBMAX's "FarClipSettingv1.6" which has also been optimized to extend the vision of the weather functions but is not necessary anymore as you should be able to handle the native clip plane without modding since your FPS should be uber stable on max settings... (results will vary with older systems and onboard graphics -- sorry)

A NEW DAY HAS DAWNED FOR AI-SHOUJO!
NewDay.jpg

Calloc

Nov 11, 2019
So I tried using this [Un1imit3d][][Modified assembly-csharp][v1.0] mod and after I ran the game and go to character creator all I get is a circle with some image of the beach. Replacing it with the old dll file and opening character creator causes the game to crash. Anyone else getting this?

Reactions: i533191