Mod Unity AI Girl (AI 少女) - Modding Directory/Discussion Thread

Toxo

Oct 17, 2017
It's been quite awhile since i played this game and i'm having trouble remembering the name of a mod. What it did was when you started a hscene with a girl it wouldn't remove any other girls from the world, for example if a girl was asleep on a double bed and you started a sex scene with a girl in the bed space next to her the sleeping girl would still be there during the scene.

Ains

Feb 11, 2018
Is there a mod-site where I can find more housing items (fences, walls, furnitures)?

xaiffer

Oct 7, 2021
Hello guys, do we have a discord channel for AIS mods? The discord channel posted by the OP is not working.

fourtou

Mar 16, 2021
Hi there, After a reading a lot about modding for AI-Syoujyo, I stil have a qestion. Why does the clothes always seems to stick to the girl's nipples ? Sometimes it's good when clothes comes a little loosy.. I mean, when the girl bends down.. if you know what I mean :p. Do you know if there's a way to make the top unrelated to the nipples ? Or maybe to upscale the clothes so they won't be tight anymore ? Thanks my dudes.

Pew01

Aug 19, 2019
Mega is the original link and the password can be found in the mod image. I'm keeping both up because I tried like 6 other uploaders and MF was the only one that was able to complete for some reason.
I cant see them plz drop some like

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Guys, I really need your help with this: How can remap the controls? My keyboard is AZERTY, and moving my character is really frustrating with the scrambled QWERTY mapping.
Thanks in advance for your help, cheers.

Reactions: Vodka10K
Jun 26, 2022
Hello fellow modders.

Seeing mod changing girl's walking animation to male's (AI_ReverseTrap.dll plugin) I thought it'd be nice to have similar mod but changing walking animations to crawling animations and sitting on the ground instead of standing for all those cat/dog/fox-girls.
I've tried to make it based on AI_ReverseTrap source code but got stuck having problems with some animations didn't want to load and then my hard drive failed and I've lost all my work.

I'm sharing this idea with community hoping that maybe someone would like to take the challenge and try to do it.

Reactions: Jame8513

forAurora

May 22, 2023
hi guys, is there any way to change/replace sound or bgm in this game?

i've tried to do it but got nothing....:rolleyes:

here is more about my situation

Ragnaross

Jan 12, 2019
I have downloaded a lot of character card from the internet but when I open it, it says a lot of zipmods like DALI. are missing. If anyone has those zipmods, can you share them with me?

GrumpyITTA

Feb 19, 2024
Is there any mod to use gamepad? I couldn't find it... I wonder why developers didn't supported it in first place.