AI generated art

1. 5.00 star(s)

shabadu

I'm not sure what the original author's intent was when they created this thread. Whatever it was, though, doesn't matter anymore because this has evolved into the most entertaining read in General.

Forget sharing HS2 cards or gently guiding lost posters to where the Seeking & Request forums are. Don't bother answering yet another would-be game dev's poll so that they'll finally know what fetishes to put in their game. Grab your favorite snack and enjoy the ride of screeching, emotional morons argue based on half-remembered rumor and made-up science.

It's like a greatest hits of one of those endlessly looping pro/con slapfights over NTR. It's better than when that one dude single-handedly held the Soft Femdom thread hostage for literal months*. You won't learn anything from reading this thread, but you will come away with a renewed appreciation for the small things in life like stubbing your toe.

I wrote this instead of doing the dishes. You're welcome.

* - Time has no meaning. Everything is a lie. There's nothing "hateful" about a woman beating and abusing a man as long as it gives me a boner.