• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML AI Dungeon 2 - an AI that was fed tons of lewd lines

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Well, you either stick around and enjoy what the AI provides you with (both sexually and non-sexually),
or you unsubscribe/delete your account and move on.

Both the developer's statement and the messages on Reddit/4chan/other sources are questionable. You will have to make your own opinion on this.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Also another heads up,they seem to still store your created content even after account cancelation so...uh...yeah.
Well of course they do. You're basically donating it to help develop their program.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Huh, even good old non-con is in danger? Considering how easy it is to get killed brutally by the regular AI without provocation, that's gonna be hard to enforce. Major bummer if the AI stops learning how to get better at nasty fetish stuff. Haven't felt like writing anything in over a month, but don't see much point to go back if I can't go to really dark places again.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Well of course they do. You're basically donating it to help develop their program.
You would be surprised how many people seem to have missed that point and treated the whole thing as a elaborate game(from what I read there are also allegations of said content keeping associations with account data post cancelation and with that,depending on subscription and connection methods,personal info which is not at all needed for the program but that seems more hear-say than anyhing),so I felt it bares mentioning.

Last edited:

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
As I see some teams already started developing a new alternative AI gaming engine. Hope they surpass AI dungeon in every way.
In our common interest, can you provide us with proof for that, please?

Please forward to us any endeavour, website or statement that is true to this?

Otherwise, please do not spread false information.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JustAnotherHuman7

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
In our common interest, can you provide us with proof for that, please?

Please forward to us any endeavour, website or statement that is true to this?

Otherwise, show yourself out, for we need no false spread of information.
I don't know what's your issue with me or what kind of paranoia you're having. I'm not a member of secret organization trying to destroy AIDungeon. I didn't give any false information, it's a common knowledge, just type "alternative" in AID subreddit and you'll get your answer as Pretentious Goblin already pointed out the most known alternative. But here you go:

Now should I act like you and order you "Now apologize me, otherwise, show yourself out for trying to accuse me of lying"?

Jun 23, 2020
This is getting abit political, so lets drift of to philosphoy and ask; Is an idea really stolen if they are similar?

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I don't know what's your issue with me or what kind of paranoia you're having. I'm not a member of secret organization trying to destroy AIDungeon. I didn't give any false information, it's a common knowledge, just type "alternative" in AID subreddit and you'll get your answer as Pretentious Goblin already pointed out the most known alternative. But here you go:

Now should I act like you and order you "Now apologize me, otherwise, show yourself out for trying to accuse me of lying"?
Actually, you don't have to order me. I will apologize on my own behalf, because that last bit really was too much, and I don't really want to taunt or insult you. I edited the last sentence of my post, I hope this will suffice. And sorry for being so rude towards you.

Please understand that if you have knowledge of an alternative AI program on the web somewhere, I just think it should be a given that you leave a link towards it in the first place. Those of us using AI Dungeon with tastes that might fall under censorship would surely appreciate a direct lead to an alternative.
Also, I personally dislike people who rush in and claim things without backing them up. It's rather common on the internet, I know, but I still hate that kind of attitude/approach.

No hard feelings? :)

Reactions: depechedNode

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
From what I read on the subreddit, AI Dungeon has some AI from OpenAI called GPT-3 that's better than the more available GPT-Neo, and OpenAI is the Paypal of this situation, but people are working on alternatives to GPT-3 like GPT-NeoX so in general as technology develops it'll be easier for people to create alternatives to AI Dungeon like how Subscribestar is an alternative to Patreon.

Reactions: apatheticcreative
May 25, 2017
alright, thats insanely funny. let me accommodate my train of thoughts in to that line. religious nutjobs, how in the hell they can find the site anyways, let alone filtering/determining bannable words and contents. WOW!

May 12, 2021
Dear dairy,
Today I fingerbanged an AI. I didn't mean to. It just happened. At first I was trying to find out what was the most common terminology for something. Next asking something about a publicly traded company. Followed by asking what the composition of a particular brand of material something was. Next thing I knew she had dropped down her panties and my fingers were all inside her compiler making her retaste her own model. o_O

Holy fuck! :PogChamp:

I didn't know I was such a fucking autistic domineering vulcan brain.

May 12, 2021
Ai Dungeon is fucked.
The circle jerk that is reddit has people fetishizing NovelAI and doing logos. I get the engagement is "fun" but honestly they look brain damaged. I want something useful.

Like help me figure shit out in IRL.. If I tell it "watch these tutorials and videos and interact with my viewing my cursor and on screen input so you can figure out what is the correct and most optimal method of that task". Remind me if I miss a step. Help me design this correctly. See what knowledge bases can be tied together so I can create something actually useful for myself (Y'know like what facebook should have been? instead of recomending the same fuckwits I knew from high school 20 years ago!) and maybe I can make something stupid simple that can help the entire world? who knows.

I don't mind a "tale" or a d&d session or a stupid fun rp session. but I need something useful.

• Sad
Reactions: Cul

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
The circle jerk that is reddit has people fetishizing NovelAI and doing logos. I get the engagement is "fun" but honestly they look brain damaged. I want something useful.
I don't really fall into their hysteria for NovelAI, I just learned about it like 20 minuets ago. Honestly I have no intention of paying for the service. Even if it is the next coming of Jesus I won't get a dime out of me. As such I won't be playing it.

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
To my understanding, "tell a fictional story with a certain writing style about any premise while understanding and imitating cultural references" is a pretty different task than "give specific, accurate advice about solving real world problems". Like, an AI that does the latter with as much generality in problems as AI Dungeon has in prompts would be pretty cool and is probably getting closer by the year, but you probably won't find it in anything inspired by AI Dungeon and/or aimed towards the same audience.

May 12, 2021
To my understanding, "tell a fictional story with a certain writing style about any premise while understanding and imitating cultural references" is a pretty different task than "give specific, accurate advice about solving real world problems". Like, an AI that does the latter with as much generality in problems as AI Dungeon has in prompts would be pretty cool and is probably getting closer by the year, but you probably won't find it in anything inspired by AI Dungeon and/or aimed towards the same audience.
too much to write here but there are promising developments. from what I've seen and read GPT-3 is shit despite "175 billion" that 175 Billion is all the shit they have collected from Nuance / Dragon Naturally Speaking when they aquired it, when they were previously just backdooring the data or feeding Cortana. As they say garbage in garbage out. I'm probably mixing up OpenAI and GPT-3. So Tibetian rock salt lamp in the salad.

Note to self; acquire a copy of Dragon Naturally Speaking Professional before it gets put into the cloud forever.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes