3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Hi!

To keep it short, simple and non-lewd:

*) Go to: .
*) Choose "Play on your browser" (if you are).
*) Play the game a few times and enjoy randomized adventure and loot!

Basically, the chat prompt offers you three pre-defined "situations" how the AI should interpretate your input:

1. "Do": Write in first person, beginning with a verb. F.e. "approach the gnoll, grab my bow and shoot an arrow at him", which the game will try to translate properly. In this example, it will add "You" to the beginning of your command.
  2. "Say": Whatever you write in this mode is directly turned into your character saying it. F.e. "What do you need of me to do for this quest?" (without the ").
  3. "Story": The "tool of the Dungeon Master", as you describe an action, act or scene in third person, never mentioning yourself as a person, but telling the AI who does what - helping to further the story. F.e. "The lizard girl Xyri'za draws her sword and threatens to kill the orc Burzug, unless he is ready to pay her 100 gold coins." (without the ").

However,

if you are lewd and into partially random, text-based sex situations: This dungeon AI has definitely learned some things over the months and years of service - oh I wonder why~!

Continue your interactions with the AI Dungeon interface as follows:

*) Realize there is a "Settings" option in the browser main menu that allows you to remove the NSFW filter.
*) Start a new game.
*) Lewd up your character to your heart's desire in the "(6) Custom" setting, mentioning things like your race, your desires, your genitals, sexual fetishes and such.
*) Start a new, lewd adventure.
*) Enjoy text-based lust forever (unless the AI screws up the following plot, which may happen).
*) ???
*) Aamzing profit.

For example:
Start as a dark elf female character who enters a temple that used to praise a fleshy pit of tentacles. Make her enter the fleshy pit and let the tentacles caress her until she is completely wet, waiting for more...

While there can (and will) be hick-ups of the AI, it can provide pretty amazing randomly generated descriptions of sexy situations.

EDIT: According to CobraPL and other users in the past, you might think twice about using/enjoying AI Dungeon for lewd stuff.

For your own consideration, I recommend checking CobraPL's post with external links.

Last edited:

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
Lol that game is pretty amazing. I chose the noble fantasy start and immediately went to fucking my sister. After cumming in her, this shit happens (arrows are the choices I chose):

You give one last thrust into your sister and release your hot load into her "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
"I'm gonna stay inside you for a week."
You hold your sister tightly and kiss her. "That was good."
She holds you back. "I missed you so much."
Her husband walks in, returning from hunting. "Hey, I just got back. What's going on?"
He freaks out when he sees you on top of his wife. "WHAT THE FU

> You punch him in the throat, breaking his neck.
You leave him on the floor as he gasps for air.

> You fuck your sister in front of her husband.
You force your sister to her knees and pull out your still hard member. "Suck me
You put your sister's head to your groin and thrust into her mouth. You close your eyes as she sucks.
You enjoy this, but after a bit you feel the beginning of an urge to piss. "You need to piss?" she says with a grin.

> You piss on her husband.
You point to your sister and laugh. You release a burst of golden liquid from your bladder and your sister giggles as it hits her husband in the face.
He lets out a pained grunt as the liquid burns his skin.
"What's so funny?" you ask.
"It's so funny because it's humiliating!" your sister says with a giggle.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
Lol that game is pretty amazing. I chose the noble fantasy start and immediately went to fucking my sister. After cumming in her, this shit happens (arrows are the choices I chose):

You give one last thrust into your sister and release your hot load into her "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
"I'm gonna stay inside you for a week."
You hold your sister tightly and kiss her. "That was good."
She holds you back. "I missed you so much."
Her husband walks in, returning from hunting. "Hey, I just got back. What's going on?"
He freaks out when he sees you on top of his wife. "WHAT THE FU

> You punch him in the throat, breaking his neck.
You leave him on the floor as he gasps for air.

> You fuck your sister in front of her husband.
You force your sister to her knees and pull out your still hard member. "Suck me
You put your sister's head to your groin and thrust into her mouth. You close your eyes as she sucks.
You enjoy this, but after a bit you feel the beginning of an urge to piss. "You need to piss?" she says with a grin.

> You piss on her husband.
You point to your sister and laugh. You release a burst of golden liquid from your bladder and your sister giggles as it hits her husband in the face.
He lets out a pained grunt as the liquid burns his skin.
"What's so funny?" you ask.
"It's so funny because it's humiliating!" your sister says with a giggle.
1592947381123.png
I had this as mine at the start with Liliana being the maid and the AI went a little crazy lol. Making a whole story basically now though

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Glad to see you guys are enjoying this AI as much as I do - be it lewd or non-lewd. :3

A hint though: Take a good look at how the last text message from the AI ends. For example, if there's a punctuation mark missing at the end of the last sentence, the AI wants you to either fill something in extra in "Story" textmode, or will keep the sentence going if you let it generate more by just hitting enter in a blank text field.

You can also force the AI to generate a dialogue if you end your message with a ", f.e.:

Code:
I turn around, look them in the eyes and say "

Mar 28, 2017
Hey isn't there a git where a bunch of people just fed the AI a ton of smut or something? It's like a completely different branch somewhere... One sec

Hell yeah! Found it

Only problem is the fact Google and Git don't really like to work together. Game will randomly shut down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stuffie and Cul

brahsir

Apr 13, 2018
It seems to get better in leaps and bounds. Like from month to month it feels like a new game. Really cool and somewhat scary technology. How long before you incorporate text to speech, then plug it into a sex doll. Before you know it we’ve become a dystopian society with lesbian amazons and cyber punk sex dolls that revolted against their human masters.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Yeah, I checked it out recently. Genuinely impressed at what it comes out with sometimes, far better than I'd expect of an AI. OTOH, it often forgets things, is too eager to push a story forward when you just want to do a sex scene, and gets mixed up. Even growing dicks on characters that clearly aren't supposed to have them. Also, it seems to use RNG a lot. Sometimes it'll come up with something retarded and inappropriate to the situation, then I reroll and it seems to have mind-reading powers all of a sudden. I'm especially impressed at how it can sometimes keep up with pretty obscure and specialized fetishes. I tried reluctant verbal humiliation between a parent and son, and it homed in on the theme like a guided missile. None of this was edited by me past the third line.

Untitled.png

Cul

Feb 25, 2019
Free one's an older AI, instead of GPT-3. If they still have account trials, I've also seen people feeding it complex ideas.

Last edited:

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
How long before you incorporate text to speech, ...
That is, in fact, a feature available to subscribers (7-day free trial, then 10 dollars/month). Although it's obviously as good as a machine-voice can do it. Not that great in my opinion, just makes it more ridiculous.

I'm currently on my subscriber trial and therefore am able to adjust parameters, like how "random" the AI should reply and how much maximum text it will create in one message. Probably the most impactful advantage is that subscription allows you to use their rather new state-of-the-art AI system called "Dragon" - and the difference in text output is pretty amazing.

..., it often forgets things, is too eager to push a story forward when you just want to do a sex scene, and gets mixed up.
Just in case you don't know: Use the /remember command (or the little pin icon) and enter stuff there that you want the AI to remember. Everything else, the AI will forget after a couple dozen text lines.
As of a recent update, the /remember section no longer has a limit of how much you can write in there, but if you do too much, it will still forget stuff even if it's in /remember.

The "Dragon" AI handles storytelling quite a lot better, to be honest. I was able to tone down the "randomness" setting, and I could see it take effect. Instead of taking the road towards crazy-town in a line, it would either try and stick to what's currently going on, or just say "I don't know how to respond". In the latter case, giving the AI another try usually leads to useful output. There still is randomness, but, well, less often.
I do like how the "Dragon" model even gives characters details without explicitly asking, like skin colour, body type, height, hair colour, clothing etc.
One downside of the better AI model - and maybe that's due to my settings of "less random, but maximum text" - is that an answer from the AI takes significantly longer than the free model. I'd say 10-15 seconds.

Sorry if I sound like a salesmon for "AI Dungeon premium", but: Honestly, if you got a credit card or a PayPal account, you can sign up for premium, try the "Dragon" AI model and all the settings for seven days without paying anything, then unsubscribe and return to the free model. Although I get the feeling that the standard AI model won't do it for sexy stuff for me anylonger. :X

Last edited:

Mrhumle

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah, it doesn't do full on storytelling. It also tends to switch characters around if the output dialogue is the slightest bit vague. As well as constantly add characters and situations.
Still, be careful what you get it used to, because i can hardly write anything without it having a 10% chance for a werewolf to jump out and tear out my throat.
Still a better love story than twilight i guess.

But for simple 'Go into random maze' stuff it's very fun and can be quite funny.

brahsir

Apr 13, 2018
Yeah, it doesn't do full on storytelling. It also tends to switch characters around if the output dialogue is the slightest bit vague. As well as constantly add characters and situations.
Still, be careful what you get it used to, because i can hardly write anything without it having a 10% chance for a werewolf to jump out and tear out my throat.
Still a better love story than twilight i guess.

But for simple 'Go into random maze' stuff it's very fun and can be quite funny.
Just pretend it’s a blindfolded swinger party

Reactions: Stuffie

futanari123

Dec 5, 2017
Heyo guys, ive been playing well trying more like :BootyTime:, this game some time now, but didnt know that there is premium version of this, so i did go for the trial of the premium. And holy fuck is this better than the free version :PogChamp:, the AI is much more coherent, there is less fuckups and such, i did had to correct Ai here and there, but mostly it does what i kinda expected it to do, or i just rerolled :WeSmart:... The free version isnt bad too, but you have to be really specific what you want to do, and i think you have to do much more commands, than just going for a "random" outcome by just hitting enter, most of the long paragrafs is me just hitting enter. Anyway Id like to a share this story with you, i am quite enjoying it. It is inspired by my 2 favorte mangas (Shimai - Sister Sister, and Instructor of Junior Class B and Hung Like a Horse, Futanari Gym Teacher Morita Ritsuko) :BootyTime: so expect a lot of horsecock, incest, some rape, you know the usual... :KEK:
Anyway the story is in the Spoiler, it is long (it is 19 pages with the same spacing) so i guess i dont expect you to read it all, but i wanted to share with you, what can this Ai dungeon and is capable of... and i might be going for the premium permanently.

P.S.: Excuse my Engrish, sorry not sorry :KEK:
P.S.S.: Let me know if you read some of it and liked it or not...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Cul and Stuffie
Jun 23, 2020
Great game! its starting to get interessting!

You are Drake, a detective living in Chicago. You have a pistol and a police badge. You enter the forest where you believe the criminal you're searching for fled to. Suddenly, you are attacked by a man wielding a revolver and knife. After a brief shootout, the criminal is dead.
You see a second man lying in the bushes.

> You investigate. You cautiously approach the second man. His face is covered in blood and his eyes are glazed. It's clear he's been heavily injured. He reaches for your pocket, but you fend him off.

> You step back. The man suddenly leaps up and tackles you to the ground. He begins punching you in the face. You land a few good punches to his face, but he takes them and keeps attacking.

> You push him away and shoot him in the head. The man grins at you as blood trickles down his face. You pull the trigger and the bullet hits him right between the eyes. "But he...he wasn't dead..." the criminal says.

> You take the knife and try to decapitate him. The man's grin disappears as you hack off his fingers and chop off his toes. He screams in terror and begs for his life, but it's too late.

> You kill him. The man looks up at the sky, then says. "He's coming...today." "Who's coming?" you ask. "God...I feel Him here."

> You say that there is no god. "What? You don't believe in God?" "I do. I know it may seem strange to you, but I'm convinced that there is a supreme being." "I want to help you!"

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes