VN Others Completed Aheahe Moon R – Return of the Married Sailor Sluts [Team-Tanabe & Orcsoft Team Goblin]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
honestly while the game is ok in my eyes the only real NTR comes from Usagi and Rei. Ami, Makoto and Minaka are single, a widow, and broken up respectively.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Too much said and not actually shown. Liked the game but I would have liked some more pictures in general, stills of any kind. Such as when they are eating and drinking the first night and when the MC has his head in Usagai's lap among others. All in all a decent game, wouldn't mind a sequel seeing as the two parts where kinda short.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Ahh Corrupting one of my first waifus. Goddamn its on like donkey kong.

*Dreams of college-aged Chibiusa joining Mom and MC for some... happy times.*

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Wait... I've completed both Part 1 and 2 but there was no pregnancy content... Did I miss anything? The characters were merely talking about getting pregnant but they never did.

What's going on?

aliennaire

Aug 8, 2017
I feel like there's supposed to be character image displayed when they having a normal conversation. Or is it just me?

Mr.UnknownXD

Sep 2, 2017
please help, i extracted part 1 and when i played it there is a part 1 and part 2 even though it's stil part 1? and then when i extracted the parts 2, 3 and 4 there seems to be an error
P.S - i use 7-zip for extraction

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes