VN Others Completed Aheahe Moon R – Return of the Married Sailor Sluts [Team-Tanabe & Orcsoft Team Goblin]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
It's nice to finally see a orcsoft game translated. Although imo there was a much better netori game in need of translation: .
Mario's art also isn't at its best in Aheahe, but i still found the cgs legit fappable.

Last edited:
May 5, 2017
It's nice to finally see a orcsoft game translated. Although imo there was a much better netori game in need of translation: .
Mario's art also isn't at its best in Aheahe, but i still found the cgs legit fappable.
Isn't there english translation of this i loved the game so if u get any link to english plz link me

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Isn't there english translation of this i loved the game so if u get any link to english plz link me
It's not translated unfortunately. :(
The closest you can get to a game like this in english is . It is more hardcore though.

Reactions: XeroCider

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Honestly, this was kind of a letdown. The art is good and all, I mean it's what you'd expect from a Japanese hentai game, but the story is super short and linear. The dialogue isn't all that compelling either, pretty damn uninteresting really. Also, I don't give a damn what VNDB says, pregnancy is not a part of this game, the tag is a lie. Plenty of creampies, my personal fetish so no complaints there, but not one of the scouts actually gets knocked up. No growing bellies. No lactating titties. No dropping babies. The. Tag. Is. A. Lie.

I don't really care though. I came, I saw, I played. I left disappointed. Decent game but... I expected more. Pregnancy was one of those things, but that being in the game was about as true as there being cake at the end. A mf lie!

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Damn I wish the art wasn't so shiny... IDK why but it's always hard for me to get into stuff where the characters look like they took a dip in a tub of baby oil and have a 1000W light bulb following them around everywhere...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Honestly, this was kind of a letdown. The art is good and all, I mean it's what you'd expect from a Japanese hentai game, but the story is super short and linear. The dialogue isn't all that compelling either, pretty damn uninteresting really. Also, I don't give a damn what VNDB says, pregnancy is not a part of this game, the tag is a lie. Plenty of creampies, my personal fetish so no complaints there, but not one of the scouts actually gets knocked up. No growing bellies. No lactating titties. No dropping babies. The. Tag. Is. A. Lie.

I don't really care though. I came, I saw, I played. I left disappointed. Decent game but... I expected more. Pregnancy was one of those things, but that being in the game was about as true as there being cake at the end. A mf lie!
Even though there's a tag Pregnancy/Impregnation (on VNDB), not always means that there are pics of growing bellies, lactation and such. If there's a dialogue, it's enough for tagging it that way ("Dangerous day, I'll get pregnant" kind of dialogue) - it's the same for the doujin, there are tons of them out there that have the tag Pregnancy but just because of the dialogue (and sometimes the pic of the egg that comes fertilized but nothing more) and that's it.

Reactions: Asia Argento

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
by the look of the trends, i will say at least few years. also depend on popularity, it could take years for fans made... jesus dev should make english ver for all their games

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Are you sure about that ??? i want to download it but i don't want it to be a hidden NTR x'Dx'D
It's definitely netori but it's poorly implemented. Just like how, for me at least, netorare isn't really effective if the person getting cucked isn't around. Netori isn't really effective if the person you're cucking isn't around.

Reactions: ag4a4g2

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Do I need to download all of the parts and then extract them to the same folder?
Yes, just download all the parts and then right click on the first archive only, then "Extract Here" if you're using WinRar (I believe it's he same even for the others, such as 7zip, etc..). You're good to go after that!

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
what need to be done

shame this story still not have eng tlan... best girl here (that tanned body to! and is not gyaru, simply brasilian genetics)

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
Okay so noob question here but how am I supposed to put the four parts together to make the whole game? I've always distanced myself from the games that come in parts since I could never figure it out and this is the game thats finally making me have to ask. (used to always watch sailor moon growing up)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Okay so noob question here but how am I supposed to put the four parts together to make the whole game? I've always distanced myself from the games that come in parts since I could never figure it out and this is the game thats finally making me have to ask. (used to always watch sailor moon growing up)
Download the four parts, right click on the first one and then "Extract Here" if you're using Winrar. That's it. After that, you can use AppLocale to play from the .exe!

Reactions: Kirito000
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes