5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

jdhatermann

Feb 8, 2022
how much does it cost to anime a mouth licking a nipple? an hand grabbing a tittie? 2 girls kissing each other? all the last animations are so much focused on penetration srlsy......

Aug 18, 2019
how much does it cost to anime a mouth licking a nipple? an hand grabbing a tittie? 2 girls kissing each other? all the last animations are so much focused on penetration srlsy......
it's not so much "cost" as time/workload ... the finer the detail, especially with fluids, the longer the time/workload/rendering process -- the goal is to have at least 1 animation released per month (as it seems), and super attention to detail will always drag something out (not that ARG "doesn't" do fine-animation such as tongue/nipple/kiss etc)

the ARG brand has been releasing videos for around 7 years, with menu different types/styles/fetishes -- not sure i agree with your animation assessment, but all the same, the current animations are part of the ABW series, which follow a different ... "archetype" than the AMML series, and with a plethora of "new" characters being released lately, of course there will be a focus on the penetration, i mean, Chix with Dix gotta do, you know?

at it's simplest, could just be a phase of focusing on penetration; in example, a few years back there was a lot of focus on fluid simulation with cumshots and belly inflation (including a rare video with a pregnant Bella) ; scenes like that aren't as often anymore, creative license, if you will

TL;DR : i can assure you that if the animation feels stale/redundant, it really isn't, and if you disagree, all i can suggest if finding a different animator for your kinks/fetishes/etc

jdhatermann

Feb 8, 2022
it's not so much "cost" as time/workload ... the finer the detail, especially with fluids, the longer the time/workload/rendering process -- the goal is to have at least 1 animation released per month (as it seems), and super attention to detail will always drag something out (not that ARG "doesn't" do fine-animation such as tongue/nipple/kiss etc)

the ARG brand has been releasing videos for around 7 years, with menu different types/styles/fetishes -- not sure i agree with your animation assessment, but all the same, the current animations are part of the ABW series, which follow a different ... "archetype" than the AMML series, and with a plethora of "new" characters being released lately, of course there will be a focus on the penetration, i mean, Chix with Dix gotta do, you know?

at it's simplest, could just be a phase of focusing on penetration; in example, a few years back there was a lot of focus on fluid simulation with cumshots and belly inflation (including a rare video with a pregnant Bella) ; scenes like that aren't as often anymore, creative license, if you will

TL;DR : i can assure you that if the animation feels stale/redundant, it really isn't, and if you disagree, all i can suggest if finding a different animator for your kinks/fetishes/etc

Man I watching 2 girls having sex even they have dicks. Caress, tenderness, sweet kisses are the main thing. When was the last kiss in an ARG video? I guess in "movie night part 2" years ago... again that's lame af and you're pretty much kinky that I am if ure not pushing for more tenderness.

• Haha
Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

jdhatermann

Feb 8, 2022

Im not saying that I want a whole video on girls kissing, Im asking, in a 8min video, how much does it cost to add 10sec of girls kissing, 3 seconds of a tongue licking a nipples? its about little details that make the difference. A lesbian scene without a kiss ain't a real lesbian scene srlsy.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Im not saying that I want a whole video on girls kissing, Im asking, in a 8min video, how much does it cost to add 10sec of girls kissing, 3 seconds of a tongue licking a nipples? its about little details that make the difference. A lesbian scene without a kiss ain't a real lesbian scene srlsy.
This is actually a good point. I noticed this too... with AMRL Season 2, we are going to have ALL of this in there. =)

jdhatermann

Feb 8, 2022
in my opinion the hottest moment in "Kitten Milf" is when the momy's titties are touching the kitten's dick. Sadly it hasn't been exploited :cry: Imagine if the black momy started a tittyfuck while fucking her :love::love::love:o_O

xxxDreamZzz

Oct 29, 2022
This is actually a good point. I noticed this too... with AMRL Season 2, we are going to have ALL of this in there. =)
Fan-tastic news for those of us that enjoy the build-up and your great storytelling. However, I'm also curious how long it takes to animate a "Lip Kiss", Nipple Suck... or a 15 - 20 second movement of any similar kind. I would guess about 8 - 10 hours of animating, rendering, re-renders, color and cut with your team, and still guessing +50% more time for those using Blender.
Sincerely, a Curious Creative

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
ARG never ceases to surprise me in the best ways. While so many other DEVs feed us sparingly with a few scraps of their production, ARG inundates us with superb futa's with magnificent ass and tits and, of course, splendid cocks and vaginas. In addition, her heroines are superb, cute, naive and horny. I enjoy each release which I impatiently await.

lordparcival

Nov 29, 2020
Fan-tastic news for those of us that enjoy the build-up and your great storytelling. However, I'm also curious how long it takes to animate a "Lip Kiss", Nipple Suck... or a 15 - 20 second movement of any similar kind. I would guess about 8 - 10 hours of animating, rendering, re-renders, color and cut with your team, and still guessing +50% more time for those using Blender.
Sincerely, a Curious Creative
Depends mostly on how close of a scene you already have and how close up you want to show it. If you have a Fullbody shot for example it takes longer cause every piece of the body`s has to be aligned correctly. If you go for a closeup it should be a bit easier to do since you don`t have to align everything perfectly. At least that would be my understanding.

Reactions: jdhatermann

jdhatermann

Feb 8, 2022
Depends mostly on how close of a scene you already have and how close up you want to show it. If you have a Fullbody shot for example it takes longer cause every piece of the body`s has to be aligned correctly. If you go for a closeup it should be a bit easier to do since you don`t have to align everything perfectly. At least that would be my understanding.
Indeed a closeup can be copy pasted easily, I vote for this option of there is any vote

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes