5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

MHM94

Feb 4, 2022
can you please consider my request into consideration
pls we need a video of mary getting fucked by tara and because of that marry will get horny and her breast milk start to pour and marry will get pregnant because she like to be dominated and misses getting hardcore sex

Aug 18, 2019
which is cuming out first bucked love or mary's joi?
it's not a 1-person show anymore
you got (for instance at one point in time) a person working on the game (set aside) a person doing the core series (AMRL and ABW) the side series (pawg mother) and upkeep (such as character sheets, audio, etc)
from what i gather there might be a schedule change, and some things may come out through different "helpers" of the AgentRedGirl branding

i can be corrected if i'm wrong, but that's what i gather -- either JOI will come out next, OR, there might be a double/triple release this month with Pawg2, JOI, and Buck (in no particular order in that case)

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
it's not a 1-person show anymore
you got (for instance at one point in time) a person working on the game (set aside) a person doing the core series (AMRL and ABW) the side series (pawg mother) and upkeep (such as character sheets, audio, etc)
from what i gather there might be a schedule change, and some things may come out through different "helpers" of the AgentRedGirl branding

i can be corrected if i'm wrong, but that's what i gather -- either JOI will come out next, OR, there might be a double/triple release this month with Pawg2, JOI, and Buck (in no particular order in that case)
something like this! i think Mary JOI will be this month, and next month will be Bucked Up, then the following month will be AMRL Season 2/Fairy Pawg 2? im not totally sure yet

Aug 18, 2019
something like this! i think Mary JOI will be this month, and next month will be Bucked Up, then the following month will be AMRL Season 2/Fairy Pawg 2? im not totally sure yet
the fact you're making a Second Season is legendary; considering how many years you've already spent on the original series - you've got a lot of extremely talented artists like Nyl and Jackerman; who put out top notch content on the regular, however, to dedicate 5 to 7 years on a project series, and then be like "yeah, i'm gonna keep going now" -- that's insane -- that's the level of DrPinkCake and BADIK tier dedication

all the girls with dicks in the world can't change the fact that the AgentRedGirl brand is one of the hardest working adult-content creators in the world, and that really says something about our "sub-genre" going mainstream

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
the fact you're making a Second Season is legendary; considering how many years you've already spent on the original series - you've got a lot of extremely talented artists like Nyl and Jackerman; who put out top notch content on the regular, however, to dedicate 5 to 7 years on a project series, and then be like "yeah, i'm gonna keep going now" -- that's insane -- that's the level of DrPinkCake and BADIK tier dedication

all the girls with dicks in the world can't change the fact that the AgentRedGirl brand is one of the hardest working adult-content creators in the world, and that really says something about our "sub-genre" going mainstream
"HARD" lmao... good one heh...

JokezOnYou

Jan 22, 2024
It may only be myself asking about this as I'm loving the animation on them, buuuut any foot play in the future?

Side note ARG, absolutely ADORE your work!! Your art is unmatched and I'm inspired! Thank you for everything :giggle:

Reactions: agentredgirl

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
I wonder if we'll see some type of foreskin docking in Mary Jerk Off Instructional as it was supposed to be included in AMRL 10 Smut Cut
if there is docking i just hope it looks proper and not like the frenulum or the back of the head glans getting ripped beyond comprehension, only reason i say this is that's what happening in the last animated docking vid that was made

i explain the whole thing here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/agent-red-girl-collection-2024-01-09-agentredgirl.7762/post-1509176

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
if there is docking i just hope it looks proper and not like the frenulum or the back of the head glans getting ripped beyond comprehension, only reason i say this is that's what happening in the last animated docking vid that was made

i explain the whole thing here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/agent-red-girl-collection-2024-01-09-agentredgirl.7762/post-1509176
You need to have a penis to speak properly about the subject of foreskin, glans, frenulum.

I don't know if AgentRedGirl has a penis (I don't think he/she/it does, maybe does, I don't really know), anyway the work has been well done.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes