4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Dread96

May 7, 2017
Like I said before, there are different levels to "liking" and "disliking". Yes, if you severely dislike machine fucking then there's literally nothing for you in this game. But if you are kind kind of "meh" on the whole concept, but "fuck yeah" on the other things featured, then overall you can still end up enjoying the game (like I did).

But to make that decision if you want to play the game you still need to know that, because the tagging system isn't perfect: if a game has "machine fucking" tag, it doesn't mean that it features that exclusively, it just means it's featured. So, as much as the opening post was made in bad tone, etc., I still consider it contributing to the discussion (now, if that was the 2nd, or 3rd, and people piling on it, that would be another situation completely).

Even though I completely and totally understand the frustration of people complaining about a fetish in a game when that's the fetish you like the game for.
And I agree on that, the lack of clarity is unfortunate. I just disagree that the initial comment I responded to was contributing to any kind of active discussion, it just seemed to say "these fetishes are bad and ruin the game" which I'm well and truly tired of hearing. Its fine to have that opinion, and I see it shared quite frequently about some of the fetishes in this game. I think I was just tired of seeing it.

That being said, I do believe we have come full circle.

Reactions: ttm2 and bloodmane

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
I thought the scenes were a bit low quality for me so I decided to enhance my experience and I thought I could share it in case someone is interested.

So I decided to AI upscale DCF2000 scenes to 4K60FPS because I really wanna hear the girl moan and scream in pleasure while being fucked by machines in better quality. ;) But I also added options to replace all the scenes that includes ear destroying scream sounds (2 scenes in particular), and replace them with the vanilla ones. I personally replaced 2 scenes that I found really bad for the ears. You can swap whatever scenes you want as I upscaled and included all the modded (screaming) and vanilla (non screaming) scenes. For me though it was a bit immersion breaking seeing the suit go from full suit to exposed suit between scenes so I personally only swapped 2 scenes that had the worst screams and least immersion breaking impact. You can decide which ones to use yourself though, there are detailed READMEs included that explains how.

Then when I was playing it, the switch from good quality videos to bad quality images was just not good, so I decided to upscale those as well.

Just keep in mind that it is AI upscaled, so there might be some artifacts here and there since the base quality was kinda bad at times but I am really happy with how it turned out, it is a massive improvement. Added a short video and some comparisons below.

Hope you will enjoy :giggle:

Mega
View attachment 2874517
View attachment 2874061
View attachment 2874061 View attachment 2874062 View attachment 2874063 View attachment 2874064
can you upload a compressed version? if it's not a bother

spicysauce220

Sep 28, 2017
Hey all,
What started as a side project for myself ended up becoming a full update to the game. By extracting, modifying, and reinserting the videos, I was able to make the following changes:

• Added a voice to Agent Mirai. She now grunts, moans, gasps, and screams.
  • Changed the color of Agent Mirai's "skin" to make it look more fleshy.

This includes the 3.0 version of the game with the official English translation. There is a slight loss of image quality and discoloration due to rendering restrictions. Nevertheless, I hope players can overlook these issues, as the changes aim to enhance their "gaming" experience.

Download:

View attachment 2805624 View attachment 2805625 View attachment 2805627 View attachment 2805630
I have no idea how you managed to do this, but after doing all this, are you still unable to actually uncensored the character bits? or is everything literally done by ai?

Also, this link does not have the download file:

Gedzi

Jul 1, 2020
I have no idea how you managed to do this, but after doing all this, are you still unable to actually uncensored the character bits? or is everything literally done by ai?

link dead, update please

Draegonas

Sep 7, 2020
link dead, update please
I reuploaded the file and edited my post on the previous page.

can you upload a compressed version? if it's not a bother
I don't really feel like compressing 200 ish video files and uploading another version. I tried to put a balance between size and quality and did some tests at different bitrates before I decided on what I ended up at, and yes I realize it can be a bit large for some if you have slow internet or a cap but it is what it is. If you know an easy and quick way to do it though then I'm all ears.

The censor is baked into the videos themselves from the devs so would probably need to remake those parts somehow. Not sure what DCF's process was but if he could easily remove the censor then he probably would have?

Last edited:

Z3R06183

Feb 6, 2022
just got a virus proc just to let everyone know never had it with any other game on here but this one.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AgentMiraiExtremeAcmeMachineRapeTraining-1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Love
Reactions: RealJerKing

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Is this 1.4 version older than the 3.0 version we had for the mtl? Or did the dev just decide to do a whacky 180 on naming their game version

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kaktoid

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
this looks really good.....makes it even more infuriating that i cant seem too download
it getting false positives on windows defender and even if i disable those chrome wont let it trough anyway

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
On Linux, nwjs replacement which works normally does not work for this game, nor does wine or proton work. With proton (japanese locale BTW) I get a black screen.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes