• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Completed - Agent Mirai Extreme Acme Machine Rape Training [v1.4] [Mediocre Umaaji Lady II]

1. 3.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Reviewing info: In a nutshell personal feelings/opinion >> “objective/critical” value. How I rate/review and other info is HERE
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    PROs
    ✅ Good animations
    ✅ Cool contraptions
    ✅ Great hot facial expressions
    ✅ Fairly hot bizzarro “trainer”
    ❔ Got intriguing story/world building I guess
    CONs
    ❌ Story and thematic not my cup of tea
    ❌ 0 voice, not even moans
    ❌ Does lose its charm rather fast, but thankfully rather short game
    Comments
    I mean there isn’t much to add. It’s 3D animated trainer game with focus on toys and machines. A spy gets caught and your job is to get information through pleasure. It offers certain story twists… but eh.. the story thematic and all the scientists’ views and reactions weren’t really my cup of tea. All though main girl was somewhat hot and interesting, her reactions got as well odd and bland. Although the game had great 3D animations, it having 0 voices, the least moans would been great addition… Machinery was interesting at least.

Otherwise by the time I unlocked TIER3 machinery/toys I pretty much lost interest in the game and just pushed through… but I guess reasoning would be bizarro scientific sci-fi odd story that I didn’t really like. And character reactions to most elements of story just didn’t feel any good.

This game is unique when it comes to its machinery, memory extraction method and good 3D Animations. Rest of it either was lacking or simply not my taste.

So, if you like concept of implanted “souls” into artificial bodies and “sex trainers” in form of toys of and scientific machinery with good 3D Animations and don’t mind lack of any voices & moans. Then give it a try.
    Total Score: 6/10
    Game status:
    ✅ Finished
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Old|Glory

Animations was avesome, but in the end of game I compleatly got sad. There is no valuable reward after opening endless mode or animation catalogue, nothing interesting or new there. But I must give a star for animation anyway.
    4\5
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Tenebrae_

This. THIS is how you do personality excretion! What you need to understand is that this game is primarily a story, with the trainer bits only contributing to the said story's development; It's got insanely good worldbuiding, Minovsky-particle great; the art and animations are amazing, and there is a solid story with many subversions and twists. The gameplay is solid too, you can only fail if you really try to, and the achievements provide a nice reason to actually experience it multiple times. Could use some moans, as the game is entirely unvoiced, but whatever, really. Such a good game.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

FordDecimal

This game is really fun, and has lots of really hot content too! The girl is really sexy and has great animation. My favorite aspect of the game is the progression. It feels well paced and rewarding to unlock new scenes. The game length is pretty short, which means it should only take about 2-3 hours to complete. On the downsides of things, I wish the game had a little more content, maybe another girl to train or some cosmetics to unlock for Mirai. This game lacks sounds for Mirai. There's no moans or voice, just sfx for her. I also wish the game was rendered in real time so we could move the camera around and get better looks at the girl. Aside those few minor things, this game is very worth the small download if you're looking for a quick and enjoyable training sim with lots of great scenes.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

2c47u5stw

4.5 / 5
    A playful, sexy trainer, small in scope but well polished.

The silly setup has you extracting information from a captured spy by making her cum. Gameplay consists of a single scene and a single character, where you strategically apply various machines to toy with her. You unlock a steady supply of new machines and upgrades, as well as periodic story cutscenes. The result is a game that doesn't really change much, yet manages to stay engaging for its whole playtime (around 4-5 hours).

Just about every aspect of the game shows a rare level of polish. The UI is clear and effective. The cutscenes are short but well directed. The character model is cute, and the animations lively and expressive. Even the story, silly and basic as it was, turned out to be reasonably engaging. While nothing too amazing, it's just a consistently pleasant improvement compared to most games in the genre.

The game does have some minor flaws. There's not much grind required early on, but it gets a little repetive towards the end. And while there's a large variety of toys to play with - each with multiple unique animations - the last few tend to be a bit esoteric; a magic orgasm ray may be flashy, but it's not all that sexy compared to a simple vibe or dildo. Finally, the story had an engaging build up, but finished on a bit of a cliffhanger. I would also have liked some kind of final gameplay climax, rather than more of the same. But again, these flaws are pretty minor, and only affect a small part of the experience.

Overall, a great example of a trainer keeping the scope down and the focus tight, resulting in a short but well rounded package.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

A short game that proves that you dont need a lot of content or gameplay longevity to make an amazing eroge. The art is great, animation as well, while the story is good, if simple, the corruption aspect of this game is what makes it shine. This really is a great game with no obvious flaws in it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Clexds

This shit is really just great. High quality animation, and the progression mechanics aren't that bad either. I love this game and how simple it is. I wish there were a lot more games like this. Definitely play it.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Not a boy

A simple game that shouldn't take more then a few hour to complete,
    The animation are amazing and the story is nice and simple to allow the player to get to the meat of the game with no part that over stay it welcome.
    inclusion, what you get from this game is some amazing animation and a funny but interesting story.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Mike17723

This is a prison torture simulator, with high quality H-scenes, the game is short, like, 1 hour is all it takes to complete it, definitely worth a try. The only bad part is that in order to unlock the gallery you are required to get 11 achievements, ain't nobody got time for that.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

Adding one more positive review to the table, game is insanely good, it could be better but as it is, it's still a pretty superior game in many aspects compared to others.

A nice trainer/corruption game with really hot scenes, all of them machine fucking scenes but even if you are not *really* into it i'd recommend you to play it.
    Game is not long but has a good amount of scenes, also isn't grindy at all so if you are not looking for a deep story or anything like that, you are good to go.

Sadly the girl isn't voiced and would love more variety in the scenes but even with those cons you can't call this game a 4/5. Hopefully we get more games like this in the future :)
  11. 3.00 star(s)

ttm2

Mechanics wise there are 20 machines that Mirai can experience, of which only like 6 don't have all 3 horniness levels, so there are plenty of animations to see.

The game skips between training (which is very easy if you read the in-game explanations) and the VN part which gives a background to her abilities and situation (which is above average). There is no voice acting though, not even moans, just squelching sounds of the sex.

She never undresses, all the sex scenes are technically "through" the latex suit.

There is a bit of personality exertion (though she doesn't become dollified through its use), in total 5 scenes. She also does have doll-joints on arms and legs.

All of the content is machine fucking, and the viewpoints we get in the prerendered animations don't leave any ambiguity about that so it's rather hard to self-insert. Also, even after she starts enjoying it, it still feels super-rapey.

Overall, competently made, but the lack of VA, rape focus, and exclusive focus on machine fucking (which i don't particularly enjoy) means I'll subtract 2 points and give the "average" rating.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Licher69

Short Quick game! this game is very short. like you can finish it within a hour.
    It has 20 sex machine. and each is unique with a finish animation as well. Though there is a tinyyyy censor on the pussy (kinda annoying) it has really good animation. too bad there isnt any VA.

TLdR its good. T r u s t

Side note: The game isn't complex and very simple btw.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Mloganboii

Really enjoyed this little game. Originally passed over it, but glad I stopped to take a look. Only took me about 4hrs or so to finish the game and get al the achievements. Can require a little bit of strategy to get some of the harder achievements, but the game is fun enough (for a trainer game) to want to get them. Art is very good, which is a standout, as making 3D with the anime aesthetic look good is not easy. Animations are amazing and I appreciate clearly how much effort was put into them. Story is pretty good for the most part, if not a big convoluted. The story is also quite lighthearted and goofy compared to other trainer games, but does have some darker moments sprinkled in.

Gameplay: Good
    Art: Very Good
    Animations: Excellent
    Story: Pretty Good
  14. 5.00 star(s)

DrDerpington

TL;DR = good trainer game with good story. Mix of dark themes and light hearted themes.

Story: 5/5
    + This game has a good plot.
    + Usually typical "trainer" games has very lacklustre story, but this game has good one. There is enough mystery here that you will keep wondering how it is gonna end and you will keep playing to find out.
    + Some moments in this game are funny. Sometimes even some basic talk between characters made me laugh.

Art and Sex stuff: 5/5
    + Renders are good.
    + Main heroine is HOT.
    + Sex scenes are good and sexy.
    + Main sex theme is about heroine being restrained and stimulated with various sexual machines. You can watch her whole body and her facial expression as well. Her facial expression is very well done and amusing.
    + There are a lot of video animations. Animations are very good.

Gameplay: 4/5
    + This is a trainer game with some VN elements.
    + Sometimes you follow a straightforward story line. Sometimes you have sort of free roam and you go around talking with people or "developing" new sex machines. Sometimes you switch to typical trainer game (you select sex machine and proceed to watch and then some stats change).
    + Game has good sound effects. There is also some mediocre background music.
    + English translation is decent.
    - Only downside of this game are some minor things. I think it took me around 2 hours to finish it. It could have been a bit longer.

To sum it up:
    I really enjoyed this game. You should check it out.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Peanutmilk

Ngl this is one of the best H games I've played in a while. Original and interesting storytelling(i mean for a h-game it's pretty good, made up future science and all). Quality animations but could have done with some voicing but not a dealbreaker. Some of the dialogue was really cute :). The animations are GOAT.

If you don't mind enemas with stuff that isn't shit coming out it's great. I don't care for it personally but in this game I actually enjoyed it.

If anyone has trouble unlocking the animation gallery just make a save at the beginning of the 4th chapter and beat the game once. Reload it and grind out the remaining orgams she hasn't had yet. If you hit the last turn without filling the quota you get a short funny defeat scene and you restart the chapter with your development points intact.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Gama_R34

Reviewing Final version.
    Pretty simple point and click game with a tiny bit of strategy required.
    The animations are really well made although I do wish we could move the camera ourselves or at least have some preset angles to work with.
    The storyline is okay, it's a little dark overall but the dialogue and interaction lean more on the wholesome side and so is the "ending" which is sort of a cliffhanger and maybe hints at a sequel.
    The audio is decent but this game definitely needed some voicing even if just moans to match the quality of the animations and it's a bit unfortunate to not have that.
    Final score 3.5/5 rounded up to 4 stars
  17. 5.00 star(s)

JohnnyFarrel

I mean what's there to say, the story is basically a way to connect the gameplay, and the gameplay is good, I wish there were some sort of like way to train specific body parts continuously through the game and have that lead to different variations of scenes, but the simplistic progression through the game is enough for the short game it is. it has basically no filler whatsoever it's just like 1 or 2 hours of pure content
  18. 3.00 star(s)

YamiAi

I like the basic premise of trainer games. Fool around with the body parts of a girl, get her more sensitive and enjoy seeing her climax. Agent Mirai lacks a lot of the features of better trainer games though. For one you can only train a couple of body parts, which is a bit simplistic. Mirai has some cute/sexy reactions, but it get repetitive fast. The machines aren't bad, but not that interesting either. The blaster gun is probably the best simply due to how messed up Mirai gets from it. Some of the more advanced trainer games allow you to unlock things like slight or large personality changes in the trained individual eventually, lewd crests, enlarge or change body parts like breasts or clitoris, etc. This one isn't that ambitious.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Bwy3jQYOnuAFZA1S

Very nice game, animation are fine and the gameplay is easy enough for what the game is.
    i haven't seen many bug other that some finishing animation getting stuck (doesn't show up the 'next' so you are stuck)
    bonus point for the plot existing. and somehow making you the good guy despite the fact you are raping a girl with a machine ... but it's for a good cause ! XD

cons :
    The game could use voice, not asking for a full dub but at least some moan or something during the scene other that the pure machine and water noise.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

koalaxgill

i really like the direction the story was going. finding out how she withstand that memory dosage thing. the games does give you a progress bars for how much stress your going to put her in and how much pleasure your getting i do like that. but the points getting higher by 10,000 was ridiculous.